PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PlanetVape, Oct 6, 2011.

1. cwheezy

cwheezy Well-Known Member

And still no FC member coupon... Colour me shocked.

Why are you even here?

Slyck and biohacker like this.
  2. jdent3

jdent3 Well-Known Member

Those deals are fantastic I don't know what there is to complain about?

3. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

To advertise! But I agree, Puff it Up treats us MUCH better and should be the official retailer for FC IMHO. However, this time PV has the best deal out there.

The deal is the same for the general public.... PV used to give us FC'ers WAY more love back in the day, but the dynamics have changed over the past few years, i'm guessing it has to do with $ (based on other threads i've read here).

But I agree, that is a fantastic deal, better than AgraCan (who gives FC a better deal than the general public).

PV has gone downhill over the years IMO, and most of my business goes to PIU these days.

Slyck likes this.
  4. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

Done & Done :tup:

PV is a 'SUPPORTING' Retailer, that contributes to the forum so YOU don't have to. They have gotten too large to participate like they used to, and I too wish their were more FC specific discounts, but it is what it is and the choice to 'move on' belongs to us all.

5. PlanetVape

PlanetVape Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself Retailer

We are here like everyone else, to participate in this great forum. We give FC discounts everyday, just need to contact us like most other FC members about what you need. We can give better deals this way because some products have more discount room than others.

Thanks jdent3

Thanks for your order and support smokum

Enjoy 4/20

6. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

Thanks for letting us know! I never received anything "extra" for mentioning FC in the notes, and you have had the same signature for a while only discounting the Air and Alfa (boring). Maybe edit your sig to mention something like that? And here I was thinking your presence has declined because you have been out of a contract with FC for well over a year.

Slyck and Alexis like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors