• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Lynch

Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update on my F-bomb situation.

PlanetVapes were prompt to reply after notified, and I have received the replacement, and will be sending my defected one back. Thanks everyone for the help. :)

Last edited:

Dave_Au

Hi @PlanetVape new customer in Adelaide,Australia ready to order "Orb Slim" but emailed questions( see ticket ID 4151 ) 5 days ago and only automated reply. Heard your rep is excellent hence why want order from you. Also do you have a current discount code as "Orb Slim" is in cart awaiting your reply. Many Thanks, Dave

Modnote: Back to back posts merged

All good @PlanetVape just emailed and were very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

ps2000

Hey PV,

I contacted you guys about the Source Orb Dual Coil wickless atomizer 5 pack, and was told to send you a photo of the threads of the 4 not working. I would really appreciate some help as it's been 13 days since your last response.

Thanks

ps2000,

ghost

Does PV no longer offer the fc love discount code? I tried it and it said no such code exists. If not, are there any current discount codes?

ghost,

Detonator

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning point issued.
Fuck your so called PVHE Stem for the Solo --- I want my money back!!! The are not the same as they used to be...

How can you make something that has better air flow then change it so it has less airflow then tell me you think it's fine in email and never answer back? I am a loyal customer who has sent others to you to because of this one good item you have... Now you change it? why it sucks now!!! Again I want my money back

Now the holes are too fucking small! You won't reply to my email so I'm telling you here .

I bought a new PVHE stem and the holes are way too small... Not the same as the first one I got years ago.. I am not happy

You can barely get a hit through it..

The one in the middle is the new one with the tiny holes.. The left is my first PVHE On the right is a stock curved stem... Even the holes in the stock stem are bigger than the new PVHE ....

This is bullshit... I don't want to send it back to PV Canada , they should just send me a good one.. the way it's supposed to be..

20160411_162119_zpshh3wykob.jpg

20160411_162048_zpscvlfhlbb.jpg

20160411_162024_zpsnfp9rxmr.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Detonator,
Reactions: ataxian

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hey Detonator,
Geez nice greeting there. Please clean your stems at least before posting pics, those are pretty raunchy looking lol. Guess you didn't read our reply to you in the service ticket you opened, so we will post it here for you. Those PVHES stems with the glass plate in them are modified Arizer stems. We get those stems directly from Arizer and then modify them into PVHES stems so we have no control over the hole sizes. Our Turbo and Vortex PVHES stems are made exclusively by us 100% so on those models we have full control and they don't have the glass plate.

Arizer changed the Solo stems about a year ago to the smaller lazer cut hole size instead of the larger hand poked holes. We did question the change and Arizer said that they flow test all stems and that the new stems with smaller holes are within their flow parameters. Very sorry but all stems manufactured within the last year and going forward are all the new smaller sized holes as provided by Arizer. You might still be able to find some Solo stems with the larger holes from retailers with really old stock. Either way and which ever hole size, PVHES stems still flow better over stock stems.

In our response to you dated Tue, Apr 19 at 11:38 AM we offered "Have you tried any of our higher flow stems like a Turbo or a Vortex? These don't have the usual glass plate in them so are not affected by any small holes. We would be willing to ship you one of these in exchange for your current one if you like. Let us know." Of course we never heard back from you, then 5 weeks later you post here. Not sure what else we could do to please you?

Hi BurtBigMacklin,
lol, you might have noticed we like to have fun and like to think we have a good sense of humor. Love him or hate him we will take any excuse for a few hours off. So when National Justin Beiber day rolls around you have to seize the opportunity. If it's on the internet, then it must be true right? http://whatnationaldayisit.com/day/Justin-Bieber/

Going to be having more summer promos and giveaways, watch our retailer thread here to be first to find out. We sweetened our popular FC Arizer Air promo: Only 189.95 Canadian Dollars = today 145.00 US gets you an Arizer Air + Extra Genuine Arizer Air Battery + Free Top rated Volcano Vaporizer Grinder + Free Upgraded Shipping in Canada and US with Tracking + while supplies last, mention your FC name in the comments to seller box during checkout for a Free PVHES Vortex Stem or GonG for the Arizer Air (random models depending on stock) for a limited time. That's an unbelievable 73.38 of free stuff!

Stay tuned for more...
Peace and Love,
PV

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hey DarkSm0ke,
That question is perfect timing!!!
We just introduced direct US shipping from our US address with USPS. No more customs delays, starting at just 7.97 Canadian or about 6.40 US with currency exchange you get flat rate Fast 2 - 4 business day delivery with tracking and insurance anywhere in the US. Most orders over 130 ship free to the US. So to answer your question if you need it even faster, just mention your an FC member in the order notes and we will make sure it goes Priority ...... about only 3 business days to Cali with Love from Canada.
PV

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
Hey now,
Just dropping a line to give high five to @PlanetVape for yet again meeting & exceeding expectations. Sometime in the summer, I noticed they had the Milaana on their site. I was familiar with @RastaBuddhaTao products as I had followed the Zion thread here on FC for a while but long interest. Back in stock Friday last, I ordered the standard package before lunch. My Milaana was delivered the following Monday to my office. The Milaana, extra gifts and @PlanetVape are awesome. They really do take care of FC members
abV out

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey now,
Just dropping a line to give high five to @PlanetVape for yet again meeting & exceeding expectations. Sometime in the summer, I noticed they had the Milaana on their site. I was familiar with @RastaBuddhaTao products as I had followed the Zion thread here on FC for a while but long interest. Back in stock Friday last, I ordered the standard package before lunch. My Milaana was delivered the following Monday to my office. The Milaana, extra gifts and @PlanetVape are awesome. They really do take care of FC members
abV out
Will planet vapes make unbreakables?

CIVILIZED = UNBREAKABLES

Breakables (glass) = UNCIVILIZED

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I'm ready to place an order here but I've been waiting months for you guys to restock on some of the HE4s or 25rs.

Now that I've been waiting the Zion vortex adapter I had in my cart is now sold out too.

Probably just going to look other places now.

:tup:

hweezi,

duckTape

Received my beautiful Milaana today!! :D
I must say I'm really impressed, it took only 7 days from Canada to Norway :rockon:
That's insane, I've ordered stuff from Sweden (neighbor country) and it has taken longer.

And thanks for the potato chips, that was so nice of you :D You also did a sweet job on filling out the papers detailed so that it went through customs without any delays :clap:

You have a returning customer my friend ;)

TboneToker

When will the Mighty be in stock? and what will the prices be? I've bought lots from you guys and always do when I can, but my father is gifting me a mighty and he'll go somewhere else if you guys don't restock!!

You guys have the best prices! We like supporting you! Please re-stock :D

Top Bottom