PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
It is described as sublimation instead of vaporization, we are not scientists by any means, but we can tell you the effects from 0.1gram is a profound difference from any other vaporizer we have used. It looks simple, but there is a lot going on inside to be able to perform like it does.

We have a diagram on our website showing how the process works:
https://www.planetvape.ca/sublimator-apollo-adapt-a-bong.html

We will need to examine the ABV under a microscope to see what if anything is left. After a single hit the ABV is very light brown, but you will feel the effects very strongly. You can do more hits on the same load and it will get darker. Don't judge the extraction efficiency by the color of the ABV, this isn't the same process of needing to get it dark to get all the actives out of it. We just cannot imagine much being left in the ABV after a single hit judging by the level of medicatedness you will achieve.
PV

Thanks for the info. The more I learn about this, the more I want it. :drool:

VaporEyes,

Vitolo

Vaporist
VapeWellVapeOften-1.png

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
PV, will you have the other kits that are "available" on Sublimator.ca in your store?

VaporEyes,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
A tasty looking unit indeed. Nice to see you guys stocking it PV :tup:
PV, will you have the other kits that are "available" on Sublimator.ca in your store?
Yes, we will have all current models as well as upcoming models, parts etc. We have a feeling you will start seeing the term "getting Sublimated" a lot.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i would love to "Get Sublimated" but with the mere pennies my job gives me i doubt i will ever be able to afford this :(

mmenzie,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Sublimator has some future product plans that include externally heated units that can be heated in a campfire or by a torch lighter, even a keychain model! We can't say for sure, but can speculate that these should have a lower price point due to using an external heat source.

PlanetHaze,
Reactions: SD_haze

Hoops

Thanks for the info. The more I learn about this, the more I want it. :drool:

^^This...I'm already researching....which usually precedes purchase. I'm going to try and hold out on this one and wait for a few FC guinea pigs, but I've already seen quite a few reactions....and can imagine more of the same.

On another note, thank you Planetvape for providing some of the best customer service in any industry I've ever been associated with. I have very high expectations and you guys went out of your way to make sure I was a satisfied customer...multiple times. Thank you.

mmenzie

I've been playing with one of PV's MaxShot adapters which is similar to the Cloudbuddy. It works very well. :D

CZLOeon.jpg

is this for sale to the masses??? i looked on their site and could not find this. i did a search for "maxshot" and "max shot" and nothing came up either

mmenzie,

smokie

is this for sale to the masses??? i looked on their site and could not find this. i did a search for "maxshot" and "max shot" and nothing came up either
Go to glass accessories and you will find it, original poster got name slightly wrong, it's there 49,99. I think
Try searching megashot!

smokie,

mmenzie

Go to glass accessories and you will find it, original poster got name slightly wrong, it's there 49,99. I think
Try searching megashot!

cool thanks. there was no picture so i must have skipped right over it

mmenzie,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Jam you got vas bad;)

I laughed when I read your post menz. OP = vtac forum owner...kind of like calling the president some dude I think:rofl:

Dreamerr,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Maybe Robert changed the name since he told me about it. Well... mine is named after max. :D

hlfGhpS.jpg

Hookshot sounds good too.

vtac,
Reactions: b0

PlanetHaze

Retailer
On another note, thank you Planetvape for providing some of the best customer service in any industry I've ever been associated with. I have very high expectations and you guys went out of your way to make sure I was a satisfied customer...multiple times. Thank you.
Thanks for the kind words Hoops, this is the kind of feedback we love to hear :)

Try searching megashot!
The mis-naming is our bad, sorry for any confusion, it is called the MegaShot like on the website. In our email to vtac we called it a MaxShot by mistake, sorry vtac... we are going to blame this one on the Sublimator.

When are these supposed to be available for purchase?
Soon, probably by next week, we hate to promise dates and then not be able to deliver. As soon as we have a more solid date we will start pre orders as supplies are limited. First available units will be Adapt-A-Bongs, Sublimators and TiTan E-Nailators.
PV

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Soon, probably by next week, we hate to promise dates and then not be able to deliver. As soon as we have a more solid date we will start pre orders as supplies are limited. First available units will be Adapt-A-Bongs, Sublimators and TiTan E-Nailators.
PV

Anyway to get on a pre-order list?

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Tweek

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Anyway to get on a pre-order list?
Yes as soon as we have a confirmed date that our stock will arrive by. Will have 4 models available:
- Adapt-A-Bong without timer
- Sublimator with timer
- TiTan E-Nailator, electronic domeless titanium nail, vaporizes only no sublimation
- UFO, externally heated sublimation

Any further developments on the PVFC bubbler ? or has that been shelved now ?
Hi smokum,
The FC Bubbler will start rolling out next week (fingers crossed), final production model photos coming soon.

Yes indeed...is there? Also, will the fc discount apply? Or is the product too new? Thanks as always PV, you guys rock :rockon:

shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_lolikips-d34yx161.png
As long as the manufacture allows us to apply a discount code, then yes the fc discount will apply for some great savings. Will know more once we receive all the pricing details.
PV

Tweek

Yes as soon as we have a confirmed date that our stock will arrive by. Will have 4 models available:
- Adapt-A-Bong without timer
- Sublimator with timer
- TiTan E-Nailator, electronic domeless titanium nail, vaporizes only no sublimation
- UFO, externally heated sublimation

Hi smokum,
The FC Bubbler will start rolling out next week (fingers crossed), final production model photos coming soon.

As long as the manufacture allows us to apply a discount code, then yes the fc discount will apply for some great savings. Will know more once we receive all the pricing details.
PV

Thanks so much PV! I want on that list! :mmmm: **Wife will murder me in my sleep. It is worth the risk damn it!**

Tweek,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

Yes! Will start setting aside now. I was really hoping this would happen and I could finally have an affordable bubbler for vaping (not too much diffusion). I really want to smoke more out of my Ion since it strips away a little too much of the flavor for me.

Top Bottom