PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Armerad

Dabbin'
Ordering a set of stubby Male and Female PVHESGonG, the stubby option gives me a good reason to upgrade my chipped Turbo PVHES stem I've been using...

I'm sensing a Pinnacle water tube purchase in the near feature.:o

Armerad

Dabbin'
Armerad, don't forget you can get the WT for $95 on ebay as posted by other members. It is listed for $110 but an offer of $95 was excepted.
Thanks for the tip, I remember looking at an ebay listing but hadn't heard about the negotiable price.

I'll probably hold off on buying the Pinnacle piece for atleast a little bit, the female stem will allow me to start playing with my oil pieces which will keep me occupied for awhile.

And here is the link for those interested:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinnacle-Va...083?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d9f21003

Armerad,
Reactions: ataxian

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Any chance this may be the LONG, LONG, LONG, awaited PV FC Bubbler?? or maybe a the Water Tube (forget what you were calling it) for the solo??

Shit totally forgot about both of these its been so long. I think the water tube was supposed to be the FBomb. But with the release of the pinnacle WT it looks like they missed out on a great opportunity

Mynameismud,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Shit totally forgot about both of these its been so long. I think the water tube was supposed to be the FBomb. But with the release of the pinnacle WT it looks like they missed out on a great opportunity

i agree. when i have a few bucks to spare i am going to buy the Pinnacle WT so PV really did miss the boat on that one. It's been SOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG since ANYTHING has been mentioned about the FC Bubbler..... that boat may have sailed as well

mmenzie,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
i agree. when i have a few bucks to spare i am going to buy the Pinnacle WT so PM really did miss the boat on that one. It's been SOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG since ANYTHING has been mentioned about the FC Bubbler..... that boat may have sailed as well
Yeah especially with the assortment of new pieces coming from glass blowers direct. I know they had some issues with the original bubbler they released but it seems like quality has increased since they were released. And they make custom pieces so you can get whatever you want for really great prices

Mynameismud,

myla

Anvibian
Ordering a set of stubby Male and Female PVHESGonG, the stubby option gives me a good reason to upgrade my chipped Turbo PVHES stem I've been using...

I'm sensing a Pinnacle water tube purchase in the near feature.:o

Can you order the stubby male now? I can't see that available on the PV website!

myla,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Yes for sure, it was/is a great product idea and we took too long to bring it to market. Ours is a different diffusion design, will still release it soon.

FC Bubbler is finished!
Also a long time in the works, it turned out great from all the input from FC members. Will post pictures this weekend.

PVHEGonGs are here!
Will put them in inventory this weekend after inspection and packaging.

Happy 4/20
One Day only sales starting on 4/20, with limited sale quantities. Add the products from the sale you want to your cart and apply the code at checkout.
Have a great weekend,
Peace and Love,
PV
0mogXYD.png
OA3dzCs.png
b0jH7YP.png

vapomancer

Got my french language chips and PVHES stealth adapter in the mail , yesterday . Faster than promised shipping , as usual . Thanks PV :)
That's an awesome price on the XP , if I didn't have plans to spend all evening cutting up a variety of travel mugs and sport bottles I'd be sorely tempted to make that my new golf course vape .

Got my french language chips and PVHES stealth adapter in the mail , yesterday . Faster than promised shipping , as usual . Thanks PV :)
That's an awesome price on the XP , if I didn't have plans to spend all evening cutting up a variety of travel mugs and sport bottles I'd be sorely tempted to make that my new golf course vape .
lol vapomancer, I just got my stealth adapter too. Lmk what you come up with.

kingofnull,

Crumpet

A family member is trying to take advantage of the Solo + PA offer, however when she punches in the SOLOHQ420 code it gives her a price of $160 instead of $170, with no indication if the PA is included or not. Additionally, she isn't able to actually complete the order - it gives her a vague "transaction cannot be processed" error, with no further details (she says there's plenty of room on her credit card).

She's screenshotted the whole business, and will be calling PV customer service on Monday to see if they will still honour the coupon code given the issues she's experiencing.

Crumpet,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Enjoy the new PVHES stealth adapter, lots of interesting possibilities for its use. Thanks for the kind note and support.

A family member is trying to take advantage of the Solo + PA offer, however when she punches in the SOLOHQ420 code it gives her a price of $160 instead of $170, with no indication if the PA is included or not. Additionally, she isn't able to actually complete the order - it gives her a vague "transaction cannot be processed" error, with no further details (she says there's plenty of room on her credit card).

She's screenshotted the whole business, and will be calling PV customer service on Monday to see if they will still honour the coupon code given the issues she's experiencing.
Hi Crumpet,
We didn't have any reported problems on the Solo 4/20 special from any other purchasers. From your description it sounds like your family member didn't add the Power Adapter to her cart before checking out as per the sale instructions. The transaction cannot be processed error is with her credit card company/bank denying the transaction, she will need to contact them directly to find out why they declined the transaction. Sorry for the problems, we will still honour the sale prices for her and look forward to her call on Monday.

FC Bubbler pictures:
We are still trying to get good glass photos of larger items on a white background. This is the completed FC Bubbler minus the FC logo which was forgotten to be put on the inner downstem before being sealed up.

PpfhQgS.png

VEF9yPn.png

Y5IVvFF.png

More to come on availability and pricing.
Happy 4/20 weekend,
PV

vapomancer

Crumpet said:
A family member is trying to take advantage of the Solo + PA offer, however when she punches in the SOLOHQ420 code it gives her a price of $160 instead of $170, with no indication if the PA is included or not. Additionally, she isn't able to actually complete the order - it gives her a vague "transaction cannot be processed" error, with no further details (she says there's plenty of room on her credit card).​
She's screenshotted the whole business, and will be calling PV customer service on Monday to see if they will still honour the coupon code given the issues she's experiencing.​
Hi Crumpet,
We didn't have any reported problems on the Solo 4/20 special from any other purchasers. From your description it sounds like your family member didn't add the Power Adapter to her cart before checking out as per the sale instructions. The transaction cannot be processed error is with her credit card company/bank denying the transaction, she will need to contact them directly to find out why they declined the transaction. Sorry for the problems, we will still honour the sale prices for her and look forward to her call on Monday.
I had the same problem when i tried to charge my solo purchase to a B of A credit card . I had to call them and assure them my credit card hadn't been hijacked by evil Canadian vaporists , after which all went fine . Planetvape's super fast shipping usually makes up for any billing snafus ...

vapomancer,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i am going to email this to you guys as well, but as a D9 product user i wanted to mate my new nibbler with the bender. in this pic i have a 18-14 reducer from PV in the top of the bender, then the 14mm ECTWA, then the nibbler. only problem is the glass tube could be a little longer, and of course, the whole thing is angled, instead of straight. any chance of making me one?
IMG_1508.JPG

Bob Loblaw,

abcva1

hey PV or anyone else that can help. i ordered a solo last night for $160, but i just saw the $170 with the adapter. On the site it says my order is already processed, is there a way to change/cancel the order?

abcva1,

ehakim

hey PV or anyone else that can help. i ordered a solo last night for $160, but i just saw the $170 with the adapter. On the site it says my order is already processed, is there a way to change/cancel the order?

That was a special price for 4/20 only I think

ehakim,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
I was looking for a 45 degree 14mm female to female adapter for my bubbler everywhere.I went to my LHS, visited other sites but the only place that had what I was looking for was pv. Package arrived on day 6. I couldn't be happier with it . I feel like a real vapor pro clearing my UD with it.. :smug: Minivap next..

unpro1

Psych
Damn I just placed an order but my payment failed, it was a vanilla visa. Does anyone know if PV preauthorizes a higher amount?

unpro1,
Top Bottom