Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

annihilitor

@TherealVaporblunt Could you or someone please respond to my emails concerning a replacement for my broken Pinnacle Pro? It's been 6 days and the only response I've gotten was someone asking for a copy of the receipt so a "Return ID" could be issued. You've had that now for 3 days and still no response. This is becoming ridiculous.

Last edited:
annihilitor,

Sativape

I live in NY too @420time so i can help you test that new BAKER if you want :) :science:

What's that I hear? A party at 420time's place?

We use ups. I have 1 more Baker unit I can give for testing, I'm gonna hook you up with it. Not just because we suck at communicating tracking info, but because your a valued opinion. I hope you enjoy.

@ TherealVaporblunt,

I have some formal complaints to make which I think deserves some type of customer service:

- I'm getting ripped way too fast from the PNP.

Your competitor's vaporizers give more whispy, weak vapor that seem to take a lot more pulls to get lifted.

- The clouds on the PNP are too thick and dense.

So there are my "complaints" about this product....

Last edited by a moderator:

smokie

@TherealVaporblunt Could you or someone please respond to my emails concerning a replacement for my broken Pinnacle Pro? It's been 6 days and the only response I've gotten was someone asking for a copy of the receipt so a "Return ID" could be issued. You've had that now for 3 days and still no response. This is becoming ridiculous.
You will get a reply, hold tight!

hoyo77

@ TherealVaporblunt,

I have some formal complaints to make which I think deserves some type of customer service:

- I'm getting ripped way too fast from the PNP.

Your competitor's vaporizers give more whispy, weak vapor that seem to take a lot more pulls to get lifted.

- The clouds on the PNP are too thick and dense.

So there are my "complaints" about this product....
To piggy back on this let me add my complaints as well!!
-this damn thing makes me late for work
-the taste is way to damn good
-PNP is way to got damn portable too
-it is way to efficient with my meds

slartibartfast

if you ever come to nyc hit me up. i have a arizer solo, going to recieve my PnP replacement, and getting a baker. and a pinnacle WT that works with all 3 ;). and ill go off and purchase a fresh half ounce.
receiving a expensive new vaporizer is such a great news for me since im a college student and use most of my money on flowers or concentrates lol.
NYC represent!
We should have a sesh. I have my solo, dbv, firewoods 1 and 2, and coconut oil capsules. =D Waiting on my inhalater xp to be repaired, and keeping my fingers crossed on the pnp from massdrop.

What's a baker?

slartibartfast,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I can't think of NYC without thinking of the halal cart on 53rd and 6th. If you've never been, it's the best $6.00 bowl of food I've ever had

i agree!! the Halal carts are great... they are even better when they have the gyro meat that you can cut right off the spit as opposed to the precut frozen ones some carts have.

sorry... did not mean to derail this thread more

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Do you mean real email or PMs? @TherealVaporblunt is terrible with PMs, he's said so himself.

Regardless, this is a good time to remind everyone that this is not VaporBlunt's support forum, so please don't think issues raised here have been properly reported. For the good of everyone—you, VaporBlunt, and FC—please contact VaporBlunt directly: THEVAPORBLUNT@GMAIL.COM

annihilitor

Do you mean real email or PMs? @TherealVaporblunt is terrible with PMs, he's said so himself.

Regardless, this is a good time to remind everyone that this is not VaporBlunt's support forum, so please don't think issues raised here have been properly reported. For the good of everyone—you, VaporBlunt, and FC—please contact VaporBlunt directly: THEVAPORBLUNT@GMAIL.COM

I meant email, I didn't PM @TherealVaporblunt. I sent several emails to that email address since it's posted on their warranty/return page. I came here because VaporBlunt responds here much more frequently than they respond to emails about having a unit under warranty replaced. The postings seems to have worked too because I just received my return information. I won't be posting about this any further and I apologize if I violated forum rules.

Last edited:

chimpybits

What's the recommended way to clean inside the thing - specifically the white ceramic heating element that sits under the bullet? I've managed to get brown splatters on it - probably from when I accidentally coughed WT water into it.

ISO-soaked Q-tip?

420time

I live in NY too @420time so i can help you test that new BAKER if you want :) :science:
what you say is nice and all but you live like upstate, i doubt you would want to go to NYC, Just to test a vaporizer lol. anyways itll be nice if i could vape with people on fc but i feel nervous meeting someone i never met but only chat with online . feels like imma meet a pedo .

AND I RECIEVED MY PNP BACK, ITS NEW, NEW regular mouth piece but no tip and an free bullet inside. ;) guess that means i have a new mouth piece i can use outdoors, instead of using a mouthpiece thats filled with resin and bhoo coated

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
what you say is nice and all but you live like upstate, i doubt you would want to go to NYC, Just to test a vaporizer lol. anyways itll be nice if i could vape with people on fc but i feel nervous meeting someone i never met but only chat with online .

you do realize i maybe "upstate" but i am just a hair over an hour north of NYC. i go to the city all the time.

Tweek

What's the recommended way to clean inside the thing - specifically the white ceramic heating element that sits under the bullet? I've managed to get brown splatters on it - probably from when I accidentally coughed WT water into it.

ISO-soaked Q-tip?

I've just been scrubbing it out with the brush that came with the unit. Haven't used ISO, but I can't see an issue, as long as you do a high temp burn afterward.

420time

now i didnt realize you go to nyc often, well maybe we can make an appointment. well probably the summer if i really do.

420time

lol only an canadian in the arctic would think that, guess you really want body heat from anyone.

420time,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
lol only an canadian in the arctic would think that, guess you really want body heat from anyone.
LOL How do you know me so well, 420time?:D

Yes, I had to return my PNP under warantee to Vapor Blunt just before Christmas. STILL waiting for them to receive it. Mail takes a looooooooooooong time up here. *sigh*

Happy New Year to everyone!

Top Bottom