Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Great job blazing, but I for one am not going to pay 70 bucks for a mod like this. That is how I got my big straw to fit but of course it is long so heavy hence the falling off. It fit nice and tight and I had great sessions but doesn't work well for on the go. Also the slight angle the glass is forced to be at allows it to be knocked out even though tight. You will notice that when you do some sessions with it. Good job about not letting the silicone touch the bullet. I actually asked that question here and to someone in a pm two days ago.

I too, would like to know the real difference between the high temp silicone and the creeping plastic mouth piece:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Great job blazing, but I for one am not going to pay 70 bucks for a mod like this. That is how I got my big straw to fit but of course it is long so heavy hence the falling off. It fit nice and tight and I had great sessions but doesn't work well for on the go. Also the slight angle the glass is forced to be at allows it to be knocked out even though tight. You will notice that when you do some sessions with it. Good job about not letting the silicone touch the bullet. I actually asked that question here and to someone in a pm two days ago.

I too, would like to know the real difference between the high temp silicone and the creeping plastic mouth piece:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:
Yeah, that kit is way overpriced ,Iam more showing the exact piece Iam using but if the diameter is about the same as that glass mouthpiece Iam using then it will work.
this is surprisingly sturdy and tuff, I think this might stay put tighter than the actual pong,got to test that theory but it feels super snug. Yeah I lifted the silicne a bit so the glass is touching the bullet and the silicone is just to hold against the pnp heater walls. I think that the silicone can be thrown out and re placed for cheap vs the pong mouthpiece, so if the silicone discolors toss it, but zi dont see it breaking down like that.
This is just to give an idea that if you have the right thickness on the glass end , it will fit remarkably well with little to no wiggle at all.
on a side note
here's what pbw can do for glass and metal
I clean the pinnacle water tool and my bullets in this.

Dreamerr

I just did a quick search to see if they have replacement parts and wouldn't you know they don't that I have found wtf? You can't tell me people who like that vape don't ever break the glass. Someone has to have the part. It is just a reducer sorta which makes me wonder why my solo gong didn't work. I have to try it upside down but I do have a hes gong and would need the standard. If the size is right I think one can be had on evilbay or some other glass site for more then likely ten bucks cheaper then a pong.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I just did a quick search to see if they have replacement parts and wouldn't you know they don't that I have found wtf? You can't tell me people who like that vape don't ever break the glass. Someone has to have the part. It is just a reducer sorta which makes me wonder why my solo gong didn't work. I have to try it upside down but I do have a hes gong and would need the standard. If the size is right I think one can be had on evilbay or some other glass site for more then likely ten bucks cheaper then a pong.
I cant believe it either, they were huge for a while. I would think those parts could be easily found, also that vape was made by 2 or 3 different companies that were battling each other claiming one had came out with it first before the other. The story is they were partners at one point , parted ways due to creative differences, and next thing you know they both have the same prodcut on the market. There has to be spare parts!!!, Let me find out the 2 or 3 different names there made under.?

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Dreamerr

proghead

Hello, anyone care to comment on Pinacle Pro versus Firefly (FF)?

My current portables include MFLB, Vapir NO2, the totally useless VB 2.0 and more recently, the "fuzzy" (as Vaporfiend labeled it!) Ascent. These last two were a complete waste of money as big bowls with conduction heat DO NOT seem to work...
So, I have been waiting for the efficiency and material saving of a convection portable where I can use finely grinded herbs in a small bowl. That is the FF or maybe the Pinacle Pro.
Therefore, the second (and last) issue holding my purchase of the FF is the impression I got that I would not be able to grind my herbs in my electric green colored Tobacco Shredder & Cut Converter (which is smaller than a small electric coffee grinder and available on line). The thing I dislike the most about vaporizing is grinding my herbs. I prefer the fine grinding I can obtain with good scissors and hate the separation of the crystals that occurs with manual and electric grinders. But scissors are so time consuming. Yet, the shredder mentioned does a very decent job in seconds.
I have no doubts that the FF will give better flavor quality, but if the Pinacle Pro can give me results close enough to the FF without having the need to maintain a steady medium grind on the material used, then I may be better off with the Pinacle Pro.
Any input please? Would also love to hear from members that have used both. THANKS!

proghead,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Has anyone had a similar experience?

No matter if my Pinnacle Pro is plugged in or using battery and regardless of the heat setting, while heating up (after roughly 15-20 seconds) the vaporizer will start cascading red lights 6-7 times and then turn off. Right now my Pinnacle Pro is useless because of it. I've contacted Vapor Blunt about a replacement but I'm still awaiting for the "Return ID" from them.

Yes I experience this when my unit gets too cold but that is the only time mine does the cascading red lights.

Dreamerr

Ar4HncW.jpg

Of course I had to put a screen, no big deal and have to put my mouth half way down the gong because of the cuts but it works really well. Now what piece do we need glass people:huh: female, male to 14mm that part I know.............I bet we can find this easily. We just need a piece of ground glass 14mm:science:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Same here, couldnt find a single spare part...

Dreamerr

Well here are the results.................really............really................really:rofl:
With my mouth firmly around the gong:dog::dog:, screen just placed on top of the bullet(I had one that fit perfect), I began my session. Pre-note: I normally run my bullets twice. I did the full session and by the taste I was like I need to check the herb and did. To my surprise the extract was better cause I can't run the bullet again or just won't it was done enough for me. It wasn't totally even as I looked under a loop, but dark was dark and the rest was still done.

The one issue is my quick change bullet system will have the added step of taking the screen out and putting it back. I would also have to not lose it:uhh:. I will be unable to change bullets when the unit is hot.

Great job blazing:luv:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
The one issue is my quick change bullet system will have the added step of taking the screen out and putting it back. I would also have to not lose it:uhh:. I will be unable to change bullets when the unit is hot.

Great job blazing:luv:

If its remotely helpful, with the no2 screen capping a bullet (which keeps the bullet stuck in the heatiing chamber sadly), i can get a hot bullet out with hook type attachment thats on my pen knife/nail clippers with one hand and no burning, just a little scoop in the shorter end of the plastic that protrudes up from the heating chamber and the whole bullet pops out, really helps with preloading bullets too, each one having its own screen. Just in case its useful or helpful info at all :) Its still certainly not as good as just being able to upend the PnP tho, obviously and I got a bit fed up with it so I've tried recently going with no no2 screen, no PonG screen (I took the PonG screen out, seemed pointless having two screens), just shoving a lump of flower big enough to block the bullet into the top of the bullet, which worked just great until someone else used it and sucked all the bullet contents into the PonG and WT :) It needed a really slow draw. Anyway, Im sure you've already considered all this. Just chatting air over here :)

Also, I assume thats the same size tubing as Blazing OG is using yes? And I assume that must be a 14mm male connection shoved in it right? Totally new to all these connections and adapters, the PnP has been the first time I've had to deal with 14mm/18mm or ID/OD etc :) Sorry for noobage :)

hoyo77

I dont own either the flashvape or solo, but in answer to your first question, its a definite yes! I have very few issues with the PnP (no portable seems 'perfect' yet but the PnP is very close to perfect for my needs), and my very expensive Volcano has been sat totally unused since buying the PnP.

Sure you dont wanna buy a Volcano instead? ;)
I dont own either of those units...i do have The Hammer Vaporizer. The pinn
Okay people , here is my final attempt since I recieved my tubing from andy at epic vape.
I think I got it, stays in so strong that I spun it around from the glass mouthpiece expecting pnp to go flying , noooooope !!!

dont mind the foled silicone piece, you can use either side, the doubled up side if you dont push the glass mouthpiece all the way in but then the excess folded tubing looks funny, then I tried the unfolded side with the glass all the way in flush with the silicone and it fits better than a glove.
Damn i think you should sell those...i would fragging by one or two...lol

----------------------------------
i was hitting my PnP last night and i noticed it was not hitting like it used too...hate to admit it i have not cleaned since i bought it. When i get off work i do few sessions on it fix a stiff drink and next thing i know its morning...lol so i gave it a good cleaning when i got off work. I got some special meds in....White Kush......fixed me 2 bullets and started my after work session. Damn....i am on the floor again coffing like a lil bitch...not that is how that PnP is supposed to hit.

Mental note to self...keep that mutha clean!!!!!!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
There has been quite a bit of action on this thread since I lasted posted. I have been living in Baker world trying to get this project done, so unfortunately I just can't keep up with this thread. I know this may sound ridiculous to some of you but I can not think about another thing right now or my brain may overload so please excuse my absence. I do read everything I just don't always respond

Speaking of Baker it's my last project on the board. I'm thinking of doing vapor blunt 3 next. I am going to talk to engineering to see what he thinks on Thursday. If he gives the go ahead I will begin work and set up a thread dedicated to ideas and updates like I did for baker to prevent these threads from derailment.

Vaporblunt 3 is just a name, it could easily be looked at as pinnacle 3. Hence why I'm posting here. I think pinnacle pro is our best vape and it's what I will attempt to beat with the vb3. Estimated time it would take to pull off is Christmas 2014 at best, but take that with a grain of salt.

Stay tuned....

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
There has been quite a bit of action on this thread since I lasted posted. I have been living in Baker world trying to get this project done, so unfortunately I just can't keep up with this thread. I know this may sound ridiculous to some of you but I can not think about another thing right now or my brain may overload so please excuse my absence. I do read everything I just don't always respond

Speaking of Baker it's my last project on the board. I'm thinking of doing vapor blunt 3 next. I am going to talk to engineering to see what he thinks on Thursday. If he gives the go ahead I will begin work and set up a thread dedicated to ideas and updates like I did for baker to prevent these threads from derailment.

Vaporblunt 3 is just a name, it could easily be looked at as pinnacle 3. Hence why I'm posting here. I think pinnacle pro is our best vape and it's what I will attempt to beat with the vb3. Estimated time it would take to pull off is Christmas 2014 at best, but take that with a grain of salt.

Stay tuned....
Thats great news, theres alot of feedback on here. PNP 3 sounds amazing!!!!!!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: OMEiAM

OMEiAM

Stay tuned....

Great news! Can't wait.

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
Hello, anyone care to comment on Pinacle Pro versus Firefly (FF)?
No bites so far? I'll take a swing. I own a PN and have had a lot of interest in the FF. My initial impression is that the FF has a much greater learning curve than the PNP. If I had them both on the counter I can't imagine I'd pick up the FF simply because the PNP seems like a perfect fit for me. Easy to use, great for conservation, and enough power to extract quickly with minimal to no risk of combustion. However, if the FF really can function as it is advertised who knows?

Dreamerr

@emmdeemo , yes it is a 14mm male gong from my solo. The part I was using as the mouthpiece side is actually the solo bowl. I think I used 1/4" tubing and stretched it over as I have high temp soft tubing which is easy to play with. I think I bought just about every size, except anything smaller then 1/4", from PV in 3' lengths to play with. I have another piece of glass that might work even better if I can find it. I should have come across it the other day, but I didn't for some odd reason. I will look again tomorrow.

TromaRon

I use the no2 screens on my bullets. But I got tired of needing a tool to get the bullet out on the PNP, so I trimmed the excess screen material and when I pack the bullets I push the screen in about an 1/8". Stays nice & secure, & with the 7 bullet holder I can do a quick bullet change even when it's hot.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Pinnacle Pro is relatively a new unit, it's been on the market since Sept.2013. There has been some faulty units, but not too many.

It's a very good little unit. Extracts the goodies from the herb better than most portable vapes. it does not use a lot of herb and can be used while plugged in.

I've been keeping my eye on the Firefly, I don't own one. I'm not sure how long the ff has been on the market, I think maybe only a month or so. It has replaceable rechargeable batteries that's what I like about it. It's a very attractive vaporizer. I notice so far there are a few faulty units, you take a risk with any new vape on the market. I'm not sure how much herb it uses, that would be something to take into consideration.

I really like the Pnp. Everyone has there own personal preferences when it comes to a vape. What one person may really like may not be that important to someone else.

proghead

No bites so far? I'll take a swing. I own a PN and have had a lot of interest in the FF. My initial impression is that the FF has a much greater learning curve than the PNP. If I had them both on the counter I can't imagine I'd pick up the FF simply because the PNP seems like a perfect fit for me. Easy to use, great for conservation, and enough power to extract quickly with minimal to no risk of combustion. However, if the FF really can function as it is advertised who knows?

Thanks you brave one for stepping forward. Do you have it with water tube? How harsh is the vapor with or without the watertube in the PN?

The Pinnacle Pro is relatively a new unit, it's been on the market since Sept.2013. There has been some faulty units, but not too many.

It's a very good little unit. Extracts the goodies from the herb better than most portable vapes. it does not use a lot of herb and can be used while plugged in.

I've been keeping my eye on the Firefly, I don't own one. I'm not sure how long the ff has been on the market, I think maybe only a month or so. It has replaceable rechargeable batteries that's what I like about it. It's a very attractive vaporizer. I notice so far there are a few faulty units, you take a risk with any new vape on the market. I'm not sure how much herb it uses, that would be something to take into consideration.

I really like the Pnp. Everyone has there own personal preferences when it comes to a vape. What one person may really like may not be that important to someone else.

Do you have it with water tube? How harsh is the vapor with or without the watertube in the PNP? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolKing

Yes I have the Water Tool and it makes the Pnp even better, with no tickly throat on heat level 3.
It is a little wobbly how the pong fits on the unit . The pong fits good to the WT.

If you bought the Pnp I would definitely buy the WT.

CarolKing,

Adox

Part-Time Wizard
So far I have 2 glass pipes. The PN WT and a little Simba oil rig set up with a frit disk about the size of a quarter. I just got the Simba last night and O Holy Hell. I'm new to all this so I can be easy to impress but I love the vapor I pull through my PN on orange through that frit disk. If you haven't seen them check them out. The water tool is simpler but extremely functional, maximizes vapor thickness, and a solid deal at 70 USD. Hot or cold water are two very distinct and enjoyable experiences running my PN through small glass.

proghead

Yes I have the Water Tool and it makes the Pnp even better, with no tickly throat on heat level 3.
It is a little wobbly how the pong fits on the unit . The pong fits good to the WT.

If I bought the Pnp I would definitely buy the WT.

Thank you and all members so much for your time and insight. From what researched I think the FF will give better flavor quality, but if the Pinacle Pro can give results close enough to the FF with its smaller size, the not having to worry about maintaining a steady medium grind on the material used to avoid the clogging of the FF vapor channels, that makes the operation of the Pinacle Pro is much straight forwardly simple.
They are so different: beauty, super fast heating, flavor
---------------------------------------------------------------versus efficiency, stealth portability + oils
Not an easy choice...

OMEiAM

I'm not sure how much herb it uses, that would be something to take into consideration.

Thank you and all members so much for your time and insight. From what researched I think the FF will give better flavor quality, but if the Pinacle Pro can give results close enough to the FF with its smaller size, the not having to worry about maintaining a steady medium grind on the material used to avoid the clogging of the FF vapor channels, that makes the operation of the Pinacle Pro is much straight forwardly simple.
---------------------------------------------------------------versus efficiency, stealth portability + oils
Not an easy choice...

I believe the Firefly wins in efficiency since I think I read in the FF thread that it uses .1g of medium ground herb. I do believe you can pack however much you want in the PnP bullet but I'm not sure.

OMEiAM,

proghead

Modnote: Quote fixed.

I believe the Firefly wins in efficiency since I think I read in the FF thread that it uses .1g of medium ground herb. I do believe you can pack however much you want in the PnP bullet but I'm not sure.

Your right, I'm sorry I used the wrong words; efficiency in use of material goes to the FF. That is 1 of its biggest pros. What I mean about the PnP is that it seems you can operate in a more mindless way, just preload the bullets and proceed without much to worry about.

What is the minimum weight to load the PnP?

Last edited by a moderator:
proghead,

CarolKing

Not an easy choice...
The Pnp probably won't be as flavorful as the Firefly, from what I gather reading ff pages. The first 5 min. The Pnp has a good flavor.
It really depends on how you will be using your unit.
Maybe eventually you will be able to buy both vapes. Good Times

Top Bottom