Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

ehakim

Just looked at my PNP and I have some very faint lines just like yours in the exact same position, but they are not very noticeable. Perhaps this is caused by something they do in handling or mfg prior to packaging but yours somehow suffered more greatly.

The body of my unit it has scratches like that all over. But if it works as advertised that's just a minor issue. Can't wait for it to finish charging

ehakim,

RTbar

No scratches here.

Another question - anyone have any tips on removing the MP tip from the MP? Need to clean mine, it's stuck on like crazy glue. Can I just soak the whole think in ISO?

I pried it out with dental floss, then lightly filed down the edges of the mouthpiece until it fit snugly but could still be removed easily

RTbar,
Reactions: Mister G

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Anyone know how long it will take to ship? I never received a confirmation email on the WT.

Live-N-Learn,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Yeah, I kind of messed up everyone's day at the Vaporblunt headquarters with that impromptu sale. We usually spend about a week to prepare (whoops).

You're emails are coming. I'm also going to reach out to our vendors and extend a discounted price to them if they choose to participate in the lost leader promotion, so those of you in other states will have options soon! Like I said, usually we would have all these details worked out already under normal circumstances.

Sonics420

Yay my first time ordering directly from the VB website, can't wait to get that pinnacle tube.
I am waiting for TheOtherSideVapes to get PNPROs in stock so I can get one from him.

Sonics420,

Sativape

I have a great stash box with a screen in the bottom with a black glass kief shelf that slides out. I grind into it and it produces quite a bit of byproduct. Strain is TBG Cinderella99.

I put ground herb in the bottom of the bullet about 1/3 full, then I use my tamper tool that I got with an Atmos Raw (which sucks :doh: and is useless, the tamper is the best thing that came with it) to pack it down to the bottom lightly. The tamper on one side has a tiny scoop like an ear wax spoon that I use to scoop up the kif and pour into the bullet, about 3-5 scoops worth. Then fill the rest up with more grounds (good to separate kief from both screens) and tamp down lightly but firmly leaving about 3-4 millimeters of space at the top. Sorry, can't provide a pic right now.

This often seems to produce about twice the vapor of herb alone and it's a bit thicker too. Often lasts beyond the 8 minute shutoff for me and sometimes I have to crank to 4 to get the last bits of vapor out.

I tried kief with the FMJ once with mixed results. Got decent vapor, but the draw was really hard and the kief left a sludge in the cartridge I had to clean out. I hope to try it again with something like QWISO and the WT.

I am still experimenting with temps, but am mostly using the turn up to 3 fully then scale down to 2 before inhaling. Sometimes do the same with 4/3 setting. I'm getting inconsistent results, sometimes 4 is too hot, sometimes 2 produces plenty of vapor, sometimes not. I also think everyone's different strains will require different settings. I'm still learning, have had this PNP for less than a week.

My PNP package was missing the PonG, which is being shipped to me now, but I just ordered the discounted WT (THANK YOU TRVB :clap:) and looking forward to cooler vapor as yes, this things irritates the throat if I don't pay attention to how I'm inhaling and I often end up coughing a lot still, more than from combusting even, but it's improving so either my throat is adjusting to the heat or my technique is getting better. I'm very impressed with how much heat this little thing puts out and the portability is excellent.

My suggestion for the PNP2 is maybe an up/down button so you more easily change temps than cycling through them. Of course, an exact temp with a digital readout may be better than that even. I'm no engineer so I don't know what's feasible in this form factor.

@Mister G

Thanks for the info.
No pictures necessary, with your description, I could completely picture every thing you described in my head.
Gonna definitely try this out.

Just on the topic of cleaning out the FMJ:

I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean out my Solo's oven and glass stem/bowl and it seems pick up every last bit of baked on resin.

I think the Magic Eraser will do wonders when needing to clean out the bullets (including the bottom screen) and the FMJ's.

Wrapping a piece of the Magic Eraser around a chopstick works amazing, as the wood chopstick can't do much damage if it were ever to pierce through eraser material.

Just curious if anyone out there has had any experience with the Magic Eraser?

Peace to all vapers!

Spread the knowledge!

With all this WT talk, I'm jumping on the band-wagon and scooping up 2 of them (as stated previously) a back up is always good... or even stacking 2 of them together and making a double WT!!! JK that would be too much.... or would it?

Sativape,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

2clicker

Observer
It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to remove if one was so inclined.

i thought about that but figured it couldnt hurt to ask... save a little time on my part.

i wonder if the PBW stuff would remove it easily...?

2clicker,

Luv2Vape

Just ordered PNP+WT. I don't vape often on the go but between the great deal & manufacturer participation on this forum it's just too good to pass up. I'll probably order another set or two for gifting if I'm as pleased as I hope I'll be.

Luv2Vape,

NolaD

I got my PNP earlier today and have had 2 small sessions so far. I can tell it will take a little practice, but I do already like it.

So far:
I'm not getting clouds like with the SSV. I didn't expect to, just an observation.
As others have noted, I do feel really good. definitely different than the SSV.
3 and even 2 are a little harsh, glad I have a WT on the way too.
second session started on 2 and got a bigger cloud on the third take.(then shut it off).

Going to be a little while before I'm ready for another session :)

NolaD,

JoeKickass

It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to remove if one was so inclined.
i thought about that but figured it couldnt hurt to ask... save a little time on my part.

i wonder if the PBW stuff would remove it easily...?
I'm pretty sure the pinnacle logo is etched into the glass with acid, so no amount of cleaning products will affect it. The best you could do would be to etch the rest of it and have a 100% frosted tube i think

JoeKickass,
Reactions: 2clicker

vape4health

I'm pretty sure the pinnacle logo is etched into the glass with acid, so no amount of cleaning products will affect it. The best you could do would be to etch the rest of it and have a 100% frosted tube i think
Im not sure about it being acid etched, when I look close I can clearly see lines, like from a printer or silk screen type a deal and the edges feel raised. Id bet its like a print and bake sticker. But thats all a guess while I puff on it.

vape4health,
Reactions: grokit

rsqemt911

Im not sure about it being acid etched, when I look close I can clearly see lines, like from a printer or silk screen type a deal and the edges feel raised. Id bet its like a print and bake sticker. But thats all a guess while I puff on it.

I know the PVHE stems and FBomb are etched glass. Not sure about the PNWT. my DXL tube had no marks on it.

rsqemt911,
Top Bottom