Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Stthings

No I'm on a retired income like that is any better?
I'm not going to start a flame war. But yes, most retirees have 401ks, IRAs, SS, investment portfolios, etc. And I have a 30k a year expense with no investment account, no life savings, and a rent to pay. There's quite a difference there.

Stthings,

2clicker

Observer
hey TheRealVaporBlunt, any chances of being able to order a WT w/out the logo printed on it???

pretty please?

Would that PN WT work on an inhalater xp ? :o

sure it would... i use my xp with gong joint glass all the time. you need a rubber washer or oring, but it works great.

2clicker,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Well Wtf, 50 bucks for the WT? I bought from yoyokid so does that mean I just paid 60 bucks over the new price? Fuck me, that's a lot of money for a college student. I feel like I got ripped off considering that's such a price difference. That price difference is a brand new wt plus $10. That's not a good feeling. Sorry for the bitch fest, that's just upsetting for me considering I don't have that big of a disposable income as some other people.
Yeah and I'm sure you aren't a college student either.
That's enough of that shit. Every time a manufacturer comes here and offers a sale someone has to bitch about it with this same tired old song...so this is not my first time putting an end to it. I'm not even gonna waste time explaining it, just cut it out.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Yeah and I'm sure you aren't a college student either.

All right, that will be the end of complaining about @TherealVaporblunt not being able to read the future and let you know two weeks ago that he'd spontaneously announce a sale. There are always edge cases, but you're not really even an edge case. As I read it, you already got a deal, now you're unhappy that an even better deal came along. We got that message. Please don't post on this subject again. Anything else you have to say should be in a PM.

Edit: I see @stickstones posted while I was composing. I'm leaving this here anyway.

Stthings

All right, that will be the end of complaining about @TherealVaporblunt not being able to read the future and let you know two weeks ago that he'd spontaneously announce a sale. There are always edge cases, but you're not really even an edge case. As I read it, you already got a deal, now you're unhappy that an even better deal came along. We got that message. Please don't post on this subject again. Anything else you have to say should be in a PM.
Will do.

Stthings,

al bundy

Vaporist
I just bought the GBD copy of this.

I had the Pinnacle Wt from yoyokid1 with Oiginal Pinnacle and it broke 3 months after I got it (gong broke right out of the tube).
Now ill have an extra.
Ordered code works :)

PNWT50

Last edited:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I saw this deal and dont even have a Pinnacle but I wanted one of these for my Pax! Awesome deal, much appreciated.

Edit: Found what I was looking for.

Live-N-Learn,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I just hope everyone that has ever wanted one gets the chance to own one. The good Dispenseries in ca do this for real sick people. We must always remember the patient aspect of this, IMO. Offer code is up, enjoy. I apologize in advance to the people that live in places we don't ship, some things are out of my hands.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Thanks I found it. Now I have to find out how to use this on a Pax. My order is placed, please take my $50! lol

I was looking at this water tool for the longest. Small and discreet enough to get those water moisture hits on the go!

Live-N-Learn,

420time

glad i bought it early even tho there is a discount in the wt now. but theres no reason for me to get another one.

420time,

420time

well that may be true, but im trying to save some money to buy another new vape thats coming soon.

420time,

rsqemt911

Just bought my WT. As soon as it comes in I will do a comparison between it and the FBomb on both the PNP and my solo.

Thanks again @TRVB. awesome deal and awesome customer service. I feel good it was kinda me that set this whole thing off but I also feel bad that there was some drama because of it as well.

al bundy

Vaporist
How much is the shipping charge for Toronto , Canada ?
$ 50 + ?
Do you take paypal ?

Paypal yes,
I notice if you add anything to cart you can choose "calculate shipping" button.

And for Country, United States,Canada and Cape Verde are the 3 choices so far, so your good poonman

@Stthings buy another now for the $55 if you like the PNWT that much.
You will be happy if yours ever breaks and it wont cost you so much to replace it.
Mine broke after 3 months and im just replacing it with this awesome deal.

al bundy,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom