Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

grokit

well-worn member
It doesn't seem etched to me either, looks painted or screened but I think I remember trvb saying something about a decal as well.

grokit,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Etching is the cheap way of doing it, no offense. We use fire in decals, the same kind that Toro glass uses. Etching is sandblasting, u could do it at home if u wanted. Our fire on is technically non removable, but where there's a will there's a way. The first 200 or so I ever sold were etched because we were waiting for our custom oven it took for fire on's

THCfootprint

I just wanted to get the word out that ebay seller "theyoyokid1" is allowing the PNWT50 discount code. Just "Make An Offer" type in 50 for the price and in the message box type PNWT50.

So, if you live in California or just in the States and don't want to wait for a week for your WT to come in, I would highly recommend buying from him.

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
question:

At this time, does the water tube attachment include an updated darker color PonG adapter?

sxmokeUP,

THCfootprint

I just asked the seller that question and I'm waiting for a response. It comes with the clear mouthpiece. My question is does it matter whether it's the clear one or the darker color adapter.

Last edited:
THCfootprint,
Reactions: sxmokeUP

2clicker

Observer
I'm pretty sure the pinnacle logo is etched into the glass with acid, so no amount of cleaning products will affect it. The best you could do would be to etch the rest of it and have a 100% frosted tube i think

Im not sure about it being acid etched, when I look close I can clearly see lines, like from a printer or silk screen type a deal and the edges feel raised. Id bet its like a print and bake sticker. But thats all a guess while I puff on it.

i think this quote is telling

I have a lot in stock, they all have stickers.

that leads me to believe its a vinyl cut logo...? if so it should come off pretty easy.

Last edited:
2clicker,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
i think this quote is telling

that leads me to believe its a vinyl cut logo...? if so it should come off pretty easy.

Wrong. It is not vinyl. And it doesn't come off easy. Maybe there's some chemical that will take it off, but I don't know about it. It the same kind of logo roor/illedelph/toro/all the pipe companies use.
question:

At this time, does the water tube attachment include an updated darker color PonG adapter?
clear.
I just wanted to get the word out that ebay seller "theyoyokid1" is allowing the PNWT50 discount code. Just "Make An Offer" type in 50 for the price and in the message box type PNWT50.

So, if you live in California or just in the States and don't want to wait for a week for your WT to come in, I would highly recommend buying from him.
You can order from whomever you'd like, but why would it take me a week to ship to CA! It takes a day or two depending on where you are in the state.

Sativape

@Mister G

Thanks for the info.
No pictures necessary, with your description, I could completely picture every thing you described in my head.
Gonna definitely try this out.

Just on the topic of cleaning out the FMJ:

I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean out my Solo's oven and glass stem/bowl and it seems pick up every last bit of baked on resin.

I think the Magic Eraser will do wonders when needing to clean out the bullets (including the bottom screen) and the FMJ's.

Wrapping a piece of the Magic Eraser around a chopstick works amazing, as the wood chopstick can't do much damage if it were ever to pierce through eraser material.

Just curious if anyone out there has had any experience with the Magic Eraser?

Peace to all vapers!

Spread the knowledge!

With all this WT talk, I'm jumping on the band-wagon and scooping up 2 of them (as stated previously) a back up is always good... or even stacking 2 of them together and making a double WT!!! JK that would be too much.... or would it?

Hello Everybody,

I hope this is not in violation of the forum rules but I am providing a couple of links to HSISP's pictures for his before and after pics of his Pax's oven when cleaning with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:

Before:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/page-390#post-454934

After:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/page-390#post-454951

Preventative and regular maintenance is the key to a healthy fully functioning vape.

I'm sure there are parts of the PNP that would benefit from cleaning with this.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hello Everybody,

I hope this is not in violation of the forum rules but I am providing a couple of links to HSISP's pictures for his before and after pics of his Pax's oven when cleaning with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:

Before:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/page-390#post-454934

After:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/page-390#post-454951

Preventative and regular maintenance is the key to a healthy fully functioning vape.

That's pretty impressive

TherealVaporblunt,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

Do you think it's a good idea to give it a wet iso wipe after to make sure any eraser particles are removed? IIRC those things break apart as you use them like a very soft pumice stone?

Mister G,
Reactions: grokit

BongScott

I just hope everyone that has ever wanted one gets the chance to own one. The good Dispenseries in ca do this for real sick people. We must always remember the patient aspect of this, IMO. Offer code is up, enjoy. I apologize in advance to the people that live in places we don't ship, some things are out of my hands.
Do you offer discreet billing and shipping? Will the word vapor blunt appear on the package or credit card bill?

BongScott,

ehakim

This vape is sweet, way too obliterated to type up a review right now but I went thru 5 herb bullets and 2 fmjs one with wax and 1 with morrocan last night and I was extremely expressed, so far every review I've read here has been spot on great little vape trades flavour for portability which isn't that bad to begin with. The only thing I think it could use is a small glass mouthpiece extension for dry hits, I fitted a solo stem to the pong with a little silicone and it was alot smoother. Will probabably see about having one made in the future.

Ps those scratches I posted about yesterday are only visible in super direct sunlight

ehakim,

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
I recently ordered this item on eBay for $8:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111116514160

It is a longer 18mm->14mm reducer. Not a lo-pro adapter. My reasoning was because it has a slightly longer air path if I ever wanted to use it on the go so the air will cool more. Plus I like to be able to attach a k-clips if need be. Yes, it is cheap, probably made in china, but it will work, until it breaks. I do keep good care of my glass.

As an FYI, there are a few of those lo-pro adapters with an extra 1-2mm of glass sticking out the ends of the exterior 18/19mm male end. At first I thought it looked like a super firepolished glass piece until I read somewhere that those pieces are typically used as the beginning of a down stem piece before they add the tree perc, or showerhead perc to the end. That is why there is a small piece of lead glass for the other glass to "melt" into.

On another note, while typing this message, UPS DELIVERED MY PINNACLE UNIT>>>> WOOWOWOWOWO.

so excited, I am going to open, test, charge, VAPEEEEE

sxmokeUP,

VAPEHUNTER

Do you offer discreet billing and shipping? Will the word vapor blunt appear on the package or credit card bill?
I used PayPal so my billing just shows PayPal. The name on the shipping labels are now CCW LLC. or something like that. But it definitely does not say VaporBlunt anymore.

VAPEHUNTER,

ehakim

I used PayPal so my billing just shows PayPal. The name on the shipping labels are now CCW LLC. or something like that. But it definitely does not say VaporBlunt anymore.

Mine said vaporblunt written in sharpie on the box and I asked for discreet packaging, post man had a smirk on his face when he handed me the box lol

Sativape

Do you think it's a good idea to give it a wet iso wipe after to make sure any eraser particles are removed? IIRC those things break apart as you use them like a very soft pumice stone?

For the Solo glass stem/screen, I always do a quick rinse of Espon ISO.
I'm sure it would clean out the bullets and FMJs too.

For the PNP oven, If there are crevices, that the eraser can get into, you could blow it out with compressed air and then do a wipe with some papertowel with ISO. This is what I do on my Solo, and I'm sure I will do the same for the PNP that I'll be getting shortly.

Sativape,

vape4health

The yoyokid on ebay quickly accepted the 50 offer for a WT. Got my backup.

So we can get a new Pro with Water Tool for around 240, thats crazy.

vape4health,

Engineering

Manufacturer
I just asked the seller that question and I'm waiting for a response. It comes with the clear mouthpiece. My question is does it matter whether it's the clear one or the darker color adapter.

I would not recommend using the clear PONG on the PRO unit. You can, and it will work OK - but past level 2 you may see the PONG get a little soft as the temperature goes above PC's glass transition temperature. The Pong provided with the PRO is made of PES, which is a much higher temperature plastic.

THCfootprint

[/QUOTE]
I would not recommend using the clear PONG on the PRO unit. You can, and it will work OK - but past level 2 you may see the PONG get a little soft as the temperature goes above PC's glass transition temperature. The Pong provided with the PRO is made of PES, which is a much higher temperature plastic.

So, if you bought the WT attachment make sure you use the darker PONG adapter that comes with your PnPro. Got you, and thanks for the clarification.

The yoyokid on ebay quickly accepted the 50 offer for a WT. Got my backup.

So we can get a new Pro with Water Tool for around 240, thats crazy.

The dude is on point. He's quick to respond and faster to ship.

THCfootprint,
Reactions: 2clicker

sasNW

Just wanted to add to the list of THANK YOU VAPOR BLUNT!! $55 shipped is just awesome.

Just ordered my first wt this morning, and a discount of $80 is incredible. I simply couldn't justify my broke ass spending $130 on one. I'm 24 trying to provide for a wife going to the university of Washington, so there are plenty of us poor people your helping out:clap::cheers:
Ill buy a pnpro when I can... Promise haha:spliff:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I still didnt receive my confirmation email. Does that mean it wont ship until i get an email?
I dont see many pics of the WT, and I wanna stare it until it arrives in front of me, anybody got multiple angles of this thing? I also only see about 2 youtube vids with it.

If not I'll be sure to take a photoshoot with it lol

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I still didnt receive my confirmation email. Does that mean it wont ship until i get an email?
I dont see many pics of the WT, and I wanna stare it until it arrives in front of me, anybody got multiple angles of this thing? I also only see about 2 youtube vids with it.

If not I'll be sure to take a photoshoot with it lol

Everyone who ordered yesterday or today within the next 1:10 h/min will ship today, regardless if you have an email or not. I have someone checking to see why you wouldn't have got am email. As always, if you have any concerns just contact CS.

We have these in stock, it will not take more than a day for us to ship.

Just wanted to add to the list of THANK YOU VAPOR BLUNT!! $55 shipped is just awesome.

Just ordered my first wt this morning, and a discount of $80 is incredible. I simply couldn't justify my broke ass spending $130 on one. I'm 24 trying to provide for a wife going to the university of Washington, so there are plenty of us poor people your helping out:clap::cheers:
Ill buy a pnpro when I can... Promise haha:spliff:
I'm going to be at u of W later this week! First time, I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to wash and Eugene or

Top Bottom