Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Everyone who ordered yesterday or today within the next 1:10 h/min will ship today, regardless if you have an email or not. I have someone checking to see why you wouldn't have got am email. As always, if you have any concerns just contact CS.

Thanks for the speedy response. I figured it would probably ship today. I cant wait, I didnt get a new toy in quite a while. :)

Live-N-Learn,

sasNW

Well now I'm very happy I ordered this morning, $80 discount and same day shipping!:bowdown:

Hope you have a fun trip, it's a good campus and great vibe around town. Plus right now it's harder to find a place on earth where you can openly smoke that lovely legal weed and not get hassled. We vape and smoke all the time on the streets, don't blow smoke in people's face (not that you would do that of course) and the cops will not even give you a second look .
Hell my local pd had a small press release saying they would issue a written warning for public toking, no ticket if you put it out, and would go after public drinking before public toking:D

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Well now I'm very happy I ordered this morning, $80 discount and same day shipping!:bowdown:

Hope you have a fun trip, it's a good campus and great vibe around town. Plus right now it's harder to find a place on earth where you can openly smoke that lovely legal weed and not get hassled. We vape and smoke all the time on the streets, don't blow smoke in people's face (not that you would do that of course) and the cops will not even give you a second look .
Hell my local pd had a small press release saying they would issue a written warning for public toking, no ticket if you put it out, and would go after public drinking before public toking:D
Sounds like heaven

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
For PACKING, I have found the end of a BIC pen or a pen cap (no holes) or an un-sharpened pencil works good

For UNPACKING, I use a BIC pen cap to scoop the ABV out.

On my 2nd bullet (very fine leafy loose break by hand) measured .2 (1st bullet was .15) and tamped down w/ a pencil. This can handle .25 easily (next stop). Not sure about .3 (maybe finely ground).

edit: thanks trvb for the tools, but I'm used to McGuyvering it out and about.

sxmokeUP,

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
YYw6TbN.jpg

p68lLFL.jpg

NolaD

I think I need some tips using this thing.

Compared to the SSV, I find it very hard to draw through. I have never tried the Solo, but I can't imagine it being any worse than this and still being usable..

How much flowers are you using? I have tried between .1 and .2, but it seems to be even harder to draw through with more material, not even packing it down.

After two sessions on a bullet, I turned it up to 5 to try to finish it off (I was able to put an SSV tube on the mp), hit it a few more time until there was no vapor. abv came out nice and brown, but I put it in the SSV and got 3 more good rips(set to ~2:00)... I have to be doing something wrong. Or am I expecting too much having only ever used the SSV?

NolaD,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Just got my missing pong, shipped Mon from CA, made it to MA in 4 bus days, not bad. Just tried it out, WOW, my first time with vapor through water filtration, what a difference, no problem taking bigger hits.

Using it with my RooR Gold Bongfly, PonG fits great. Can't wait to get my WT next week. PnP is a great unit, no regrets at all picking it up.

@NolaD

yeah, perhaps its your expectations...

Mister G,

poonman

Hello Everybody,

I hope this is not in violation of the forum rules but I am providing a couple of links to HSISP's pictures for his before and after pics of his Pax's oven when cleaning with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:

Before:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/page-390#post-454934

After:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom.6223/page-390#post-454951

Preventative and regular maintenance is the key to a healthy fully functioning vape.

I'm sure there are parts of the PNP that would benefit from cleaning with this.

That is impressive ,
but does anyone know if it's toxic or not ?
Does it leave behind any funny smells or taste especially when vaping ?

poonman,

berbano

Since @njluvdr posted his case setup I said why not, I'll show mine too. I liked the Pelican case someone posted here a little while back so I got that. Really easy to set up and looks nice once it's done. Holds everything and has space for another WT if it is roughly the same size as the current one.

null_zpsb3bdeb60.jpg

null_zps6ce7ed3a.jpg

HSIHP

Awesome. Do you get a full charge out of it? This seems like it would be perfect for a weekend camping.

HSIHP,

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
Awesome. Do you get a full charge out of it? This seems like it would be perfect for a weekend camping.

I haven't used it for a full charge yet, only for about one bar to confirm that it works. Cool thing about the battery is that it has an integrated flashlight.

@berbano - That's a great case. I think I'm gonna get one for my solo. Been using a cheap knockoff vapecase that sucks. I like the ability to customize.What model/size is it?

Edit: I zoomed in on your photo and see it's a 1200.

Last edited:
njluvdr,
Reactions: HSIHP
Hello all,

I'm relatively new on FC but had a stint this summer over at the Ascent thread. After saving up some money from various summer jobs, I preordered a 'Stealth' unit and expressly returned that unfortunate little thing for reasons that mayn't be disclosed on this board.

After lurking here for a while, I decided to take another risk, and consequently another chunk of my blue-collar money, and order a Pinnacle Pro + water tool from theyoyokid1 on eBay the day after the device released.

I have not regretted a penny of that rather reasonably-priced splurge. Every single day this term at college, the Pinnacle has been used with/without water tool and with/without friends. It is smooth, efficient, and, I have learned, has a potent battery packed inside when charged properly.

My life has been a whole lot more enjoyable/beautiful at college with this little thing.

t_c

P.S.:
My friends and I generally have the device set to 4/5 with he water tool, and to 2/3 without, in case such a piece of info holds any importance to anybody.

Also, I'm mostly a complete novice when it comes to the vaporization if marijuana. I use peppermint leaf as a kind of control to test vapor quality/smoothness, but then again I've only owned the Launch Box (in walnut, mind you), the Ascent, and now the Pinnacle Pro.

Life's good. :rockon:

Last edited:

sasNW

Hmm wonder if my wt missed shipping today even though i ordered first thing this morning. I received a confirmation email for the order but no tracking number later on. just stoked and cant wait to try this thing out

sasNW,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hmm wonder if my wt missed shipping today even though i ordered first thing this morning. I received a confirmation email for the order but no tracking number later on. just stoked and cant wait to try this thing out

I was told everything would ship, and no one ever told me different. We are quite busy, but its rare someone doesn't do what they tell me. I'd say >80%

SiDankies

I think I need some tips using this thing.

Compared to the SSV, I find it very hard to draw through. I have never tried the Solo, but I can't imagine it being any worse than this and still being usable..

How much flowers are you using? I have tried between .1 and .2, but it seems to be even harder to draw through with more material, not even packing it down.

After two sessions on a bullet, I turned it up to 5 to try to finish it off (I was able to put an SSV tube on the mp), hit it a few more time until there was no vapor. abv came out nice and brown, but I put it in the SSV and got 3 more good rips(set to ~2:00)... I have to be doing something wrong. Or am I expecting too much having only ever used the SSV?

LOL If you think the Pinnacle is hard to draw from the SSV must be like regular breathing.. The Solo is horrible .. you cant even come the two in terms of draw resistance. Solo is bad.. But with the draw resistance comes monster hits for the solo.

SiDankies,
Reactions: ehakim
Top Bottom