Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

mscm888

I want a $50 WT!

Has anyone seen the code yet???

I want to get an order in before they are gone for that price.

Peace

mscm888,

muleyryan

@ TheRealVaporBlunt

Hi,

BAM: per your e-mail today, I'm showing that I'm a lurker/participant in the FC community. How y'all doing?

muleyryan,

Sativape

I'm really glad the videos helped with your decision! I packed roughly .1 of shatter to the bottom of the FMJ using my MicroG dabber. I balled it up so the errl did not touch the side of the FMJ until it was at the deepest possible point. Once I made contact between the EO and the FMJ, I snapped back the dabber quickly in order to secure that most of the EO stayed where I put it. I took super slow tokes as it clearly requires different airflow than the bullet. The Video only covers about a third of the session.

@GlassMash,

Thanks for the detailed information.
Much appreciated.
Such a long session off of only .1 just proves how efficient the PNPro really is.
I think this is the method I would go when I am taking it on the go.
How much shatter would you think would be the max that you'd be able to load up in the FMJ without comprising anything.

@TRVB,

Thank you for the price drop on the WT!

Sativape,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
@ TheRealVaporBlunt

Hi,

BAM: per your e-mail today, I'm showing that I'm a lurker/participant in the FC community. How y'all doing?

Dude, 2 post in one day both asking for a discount makes you a participant? :D

deadheadbill,
Reactions: Kief

Stthings

Well Wtf, 50 bucks for the WT? I bought from yoyokid so does that mean I just paid 60 bucks over the new price? Fuck me, that's a lot of money for a college student. I feel like I got ripped off considering that's such a price difference. That price difference is a brand new wt plus $10. That's not a good feeling. Sorry for the bitch fest, that's just upsetting for me considering I don't have that big of a disposable income as some other people.

Last edited:
Stthings,

grokit

well-worn member
Yeah it sucks to be an early adopter sometimes, I "lost" $45 by not waiting!

But it's good to move stock into enthusiast's hands, and it also has me wondering if the pwt is about to be "refreshed".

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
New PNP user, two days now and absolutely loving this thing and kief sandwiches on level 2/3. FC rocks, info here is second to none. I am def going to jump on the discounted WT. TRVB is a great company, standup service that delivers, should be applauded. What a great time to be a player in this 'budding' industry. Where are the job applications?

Mister G,

Tweek

Well Wtf, 50 bucks for the WT? I bought from yoyokid so does that mean I just paid 60 bucks over the new price? Fuck me, that's a lot of money for a college student. I feel like I got ripped off considering that's such a price difference. That price difference is a brand new wt plus $10. That's not a good feeling. Sorry for the bitch fest, that's just upsetting for me considering I don't have that big of a disposable income as some other people.

If anyone is getting ripped off, its TRVB...he is taking a loss on each one he sells under cost. Companies are allowed to have promotions once in awhile...are you happy with the product? If you are, and the quality is there...think of your money going toward keeping the company alive.

I can sympathize with a College student, but running a business for profit is no walk in the park either. Especially if you have a family to feed, and mortgage to pay.

I am in the midst of starting my own...and I can tell you that I have not slept in a very long time.

Stthings

If anyone is getting ripped off, its TRVB...he is taking a loss on each one he sells under cost. Companies are allowed to have promotions once in awhile...are you happy with the product? If you are, and the quality is there...think of your money going toward keeping the company alive.

I can sympathize with a College student, but running a business for profit is no walk in the park either. Especially if you have a family to feed, and mortgage to pay.
Oh, no I completely understand he's taking a hit on this. But, I don't understand why he wouldn't honor that deal to those who supported him on the first run by taking a risk. On top of that, I don't think anyone who did buy the first batch has said anything but positive reviews on FC. That led to more people purchasing the PNP because WE gave great reviews. It's the customer that makes the business, not the other way around.

I guess it's impossible to really honor that deal to everyone, it's just frustrating knowing I could have waited 2 weeks and saved almost 60 dollars.

Last edited:
Stthings,

Meghan

Oh, no I completely understand he's taking a hit on this. But, I don't understand why he wouldn't honor that deal to those who supported him on the first run by taking a risk. On top of that, I don't think anyone who did buy the first batch has said anything but positive reviews on FC. That led to more people purchasing the PNP because WE gave great reviews. It's the customer that makes the business, not the other way around.

The first run? First batch? The Pinnacle WT has been around for a while now, and is not new for the Pinnacle Pro. Where exactly would TRVB draw the line in extending this offer retroactively? Do people who bought Pinnacle WTs six months ago get reimbursed?

You can see the problem here. :)

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

This is the case of almost every sale in history. There's a beginning and an end. It wouldn't make you feel better even if its 4 months from now. This is most likely a 1 time sale, the price will go back to regular on oct 31 and no other retailers besides me will run it. As I said, it is losing money.

Edit: pinnacle WT is not a new item, it has existed for almost a year. Anyone who bought it recently is NOT an early adopter. Check the pinnacle thread....

Meghan

This is the case of almost every sale in history. There's a beginning and an end. It wouldn't make you feel better even if its 4 months from now. This is most likely a 1 time sale, the price will go back to regular on oct 31 and no other retailers besides me will run it. As I said, it is losing money.

Personally, I'm seriously considering picking up a second one. At this price, it almost feels dumb not to get a backup!

Stthings

Edit: pinnacle WT is not a new item, it has existed for almost a year. Anyone who bought it recently is NOT an early adopter. Check the pinnacle thread....
Respect. Keep on rolling. I understand the conflict. I do think 2 weeks is a little premature to offer that deal but that's why you're the business owner and I'm the college student.

Stthings,

Stthings

It's not two weeks. It's been 10 1/2 months
Sorry again. I know it's been out for ages. My point is, there was a deal offered 2 weeks ago for a PN pro and wt. Now, although the wt has been out for awhile, that doesn't change the package deal that included the WT. The faulty logic is that a new product was released with an old accessory and the price reflected that. Why I got upset is that this new deal was offered 2 weeks after the new PN Pro came out. Although the WT is old, I would have never purchased the WT as a standalone item. It's part of the pinnacle pro deal. That's why a drop in price is frustrating. The PN pro is a sunk cost, I'm not upset about that. But I would have never needed the WT if I had not purchased the PN pro and presumebly the WT would be a variable as far as cost goes. I would waited th 2 weeks if I knew this sale was going on.

For clarification, I still love my unit and it's an incredible piece of equipment. I've recommended that several of my combustion friends get one and a couple are cconsdering the pro. I just like getting the best deal ever and I like to save the most I can. I don't think I conveyed it correctly the first time around.

Last edited:
Stthings,

vape4health

Thats an insane deal. If yoyo would do it, I would buy a second even knowing something new could be coming.

I've had a couple people try the Pro and its thumbs up all around. The only real common complaint was hot hits but that was on 2-3 with longtimers so they was ripping it. Pull out the wt and they trip.

I'd like to comment on the buzz also. Its noticable from the first good load and now that I see other are getting the exact same effect it must be true. I get fuck up from 2 properly stuffed bullets, like red eyes and shit. Not sure what it is but it is.

NolaD

@TherealVaporblunt - Damn You!! :)

I had convinced myself I didn't need the WT when I ordered my PNP the other day, but now there is no way I can't. Well that and I found the Glass subforum :mmmm:, so it was only a matter of time. I'm pretty new here, but your activity here made up my mind in the end. You are certainly making some loyal customers. Thanks.

I'm still patiently waiting for my special delivery. Getting tougher by the day..:)

berbano

I'd like to comment on the buzz also. Its noticable from the first good load and now that I see other are getting the exact same effect it must be true. I get fuck up from 2 properly stuffed bullets, like red eyes and shit. Not sure what it is but it is.

I agree. Everyone who had used it has mentioned how much they like the design and how medicated they were. One just said "obliterated" and just stared into space for a while afterwards lol. The more I use this unit the more I like it. :tup:

berbano,

Reflections

I just bought the wt a couple of weeks ago... and im not freaking out that hes giving more a chance to try it out with a discount, just glad others get a chance to try it out now!..might even buy another one..

Stthings

I just bought the wt a couple of weeks ago... and im not freaking out that hes giving more a chance to try it out with a discount, just glad others get a chance to try it out now!..might even buy another one..
Yeah and I'm sure you aren't a college student either.

Stthings,

Meghan

Yeah and I'm sure you aren't a college student either.

College students haven't cornered the market on being poor. Unfortunately, many of us know what it's like to be constantly short on cash. I'm sure many of us have also experienced that frustrating moment when something you just bought at full price goes on sale at a deep discount (if I'd waited just a month to buy my Firewood, I could have saved at least $50 by getting in on the Massdrop deal). It happens when you choose to pay full price for something. It's the choice you make, to have something now rather than wait for the chance to maybe pay less later.

All you can do is change your buying habits and wait for stuff to go on sale before you buy it. You can't expect to get your money back after you've spent it.

Top Bottom