Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

YeeeBuddy

Try uploading to youtube, i dunno if you can change your privacy settings on facebook but we cant watch your videos.

"Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

YeeeBuddy,

grokit

well-worn member
Rush%20Srat%20logo-000.jpg

we have assumed control

grokit,
Reactions: mmenzie

Sativape

Uploading to youtube asap...
Greetings!
I've been following this thread since the start, and finally got around to making my contribution. Flowers, levels 2-3-4

FMJ with shatter :)

And a few very nice level 4 flower tokes

@GlassMash,

Thanks for uploading these high quality vids.
You must have been vaped-out after those sessions!
These videos have convinced me to order one.

How did you pack the FMJ with the shatter?
How much and in what way did you pack it?

Sativape,

Belgianvapor

Greetings!
I've been following this thread since the start, and finally got around to making my contribution. Flowers, levels 2-3-4
[

Greetings!

I'm sorry but could you please tell me from who that second song on the first vid was?
I had to go shower myself after hearing it, it was that dirty good.

btw, great vids ! :tup:

Belgianvapor,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
It's slightly cheaper than yours. (Sorry)

Performance wise, I do not know since I have never used the pinnacle tube. I had posed the question as to the difference in diffusion between them prior but never got a response.

Great point. So, Ill put our pinnacle water tool on a massive sale than. Lets call it a Halloween sale (ends oct 31). Starting as soon as I can get our iT to make an offer code (1-2 days) I will sell you guys PN WT for $50. I'm losing money on these, but it is important to me that people use this as it is truly a difference maker for some of us.
@TherealVaporblunt I have an 7 1/2-8 inch fritted hydratube and my pinnacle pro clogs it bad! I don't know why. No other vapes do this to it. But seriously, after 1-2 it's nearly unhitable! I've done 30+ dabs in a night through it before and not plugged it up but a couple sessions with my pinpro does it every time. There's something special in the vapor that thing produces I guess. Maybe that's why it seems to medicate SOOO much better than other portables. Anyways, test a fritted tube extensively before you go into production on them. Ill post a pic later of my pinpro with the tube.

Yeah, we spent a long time fixing that issue. It has to do with how porous the disk is. We have solved the problem, I'll post pics soon.

Also, @Tweet I sent your package the day we talked a few weeks ago. This happened when I sent a palm to pak, it room him 2-3 weeks to get it. I'll send u the tracking # if I can find it but it only tracks to the border.

ehakim

Damn trvb and I just finished convincing myself I don't need a wt right now, hell, what's 50 more dollars :D

ehakim,

rsqemt911

Well I guess I will be getting a PN WT now as well. Will make for a great comparison. Thanks for the deal! It really is nice to have a close working relationship with manufacturers and be able to have such open communication.
This forum really amazes me sometimes :)

rsqemt911,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I've been using the PRO for a month now. My advice is DEFINITELY get the Water Tool. The PRO is quite good without it, but having the water tool really brings performance, clouds, and taste to a new level.

GlassMash

@GlassMash,

Thanks for uploading these high quality vids.
You must have been vaped-out after those sessions!
These videos have convinced me to order one.

How did you pack the FMJ with the shatter?
How much and in what way did you pack it?

I'm really glad the videos helped with your decision! I packed roughly .1 of shatter to the bottom of the FMJ using my MicroG dabber. I balled it up so the errl did not touch the side of the FMJ until it was at the deepest possible point. Once I made contact between the EO and the FMJ, I snapped back the dabber quickly in order to secure that most of the EO stayed where I put it. I took super slow tokes as it clearly requires different airflow than the bullet. The Video only covers about a third of the session.

Last edited:
GlassMash,
Reactions: berbano

berbano

@GlassMash watching your vids has me seriously thinking about getting a nice bubbler. I love the WT but it's always nice to have something else to shake it up a bit. :D

MissAyres

Love my PN Pro! I dropped it on tile, and it managed to still work perfectly and not fall apart. I was shocked and so happy that it works flawlessly. I love this little thing!

MissAyres,
Reactions: grokit

dirtydozen12

Wow 50$! I just got my WT last week... Might need to break it so I can order another just to feel like I'm not missing out on this deal =[

dirtydozen12,
Reactions: grokit

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Great point. So, Ill put our pinnacle water tool on a massive sale than. Lets call it a Halloween sale (ends oct 31). Starting as soon as I can get our iT to make an offer code (1-2 days) I will sell you guys PN WT for $50. I'm losing money on these, but it is important to me that people use this as it is truly a difference maker for some of us.

Ubersale man!!!
If, by the way, your IT could add Spain to your destinations, it would be great!!

overvaped,

Lizard King

@TherealVaporblunt will yoyokid be doing the same? I really appreciate the deal bit if it's only on your site then I wont be able to purchase being in Europe.

I completely understand if that is the case I'm just curious.

Also wondering if this will be possible? I'm all over it if that proves to be the case. $50! That's a seriously good deal!!!

Lizard King,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@TherealVaporblunt will yoyokid be doing the same? I really appreciate the deal bit if it's only on your site then I wont be able to purchase being in Europe.

I completely understand if that is the case I'm just curious.

Unfortunately that price is below his cost, so I seriously doubt it. This is a lost leader promotion to increase awareness of the benefit of water filtration, not just for pn but all vapes.

We recognize not everyone has $100 dollars for an attachment to the vape they already paid $$ for, so this is a great opportunity to jump on the water bandwagon!!

Lizard King

Unfortunately that price is below his cost, so I seriously doubt it. This is a lost leader promotion to increase awareness of the benefit of water filtration, not just for pn but all vapes.

We recognize not everyone has $100 dollars for an attachment to the vape they already paid $$ for, so this is a great opportunity to jump on the water bandwagon!!

Do you have any plans to add inetrnational shipping to your site?

Lizard King,
Reactions: salivape
Top Bottom