Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Reveen

I can't wait to see more reviews from you guys when you receive them. I :love: my Pinnacle Pro.

I'm jealous! I liked your videos with the Pro and the Matrix Ion . . . gives me a taste of what I will be experiencing soon. Do you have a Pinnacle brand 14-18mm adapter or something else?

Reveen,

BillyBop

I just tried placing an order for a Pro and WT on the VaporBlunt web site.
First thing, I couldn't buy the Pro and WT as a bundle; I had to order then separately - no bundle pricing.
Next, when I reached the payment stage in checkout, there was no way to ener a discount code.
So I emptied my cart.
Will try again later to see if they have everything working before placing the order.

BillyBop,
Reactions: mscm888

salivape

I've ordered two pinnacles and some extra's with the yoyokid and never had
any problems, he always ships fast etc so I wouldn't worry too much if your states / country isn't in the
drop down list, you will still be able to order it and try to tame this beast ;-)

I can't find yoyokid on ebay can you link me to it? TIA

I've searched for yoyokid and every variation I can think of. yoyo kid, yo yo kid.. nothing

salivape,

Kaptan

I'm jealous! I liked your videos with the Pro and the Matrix Ion . . . gives me a taste of what I will be experiencing soon. Do you have a Pinnacle brand 14-18mm adapter or something else?
I have a low profile adapter. I think I purchased it at planetvape.
Edit - found it
http://www.planetvape.ca/glass-18mm-to-14mm-reducer-lowpro.html

mine came with a smoky mouthpiece
Mine did as well.

I just tried placing an order for a Pro and WT on the VaporBlunt web site.
First thing, I couldn't buy the Pro and WT as a bundle; I had to order then separately - no bundle pricing.
Next, when I reached the payment stage in checkout, there was no way to ener a discount code.
So I emptied my cart.
Will try again later to see if they have everything working before placing the order.
TRVB stated if there were ordering problems to call them to order. They might be able to offer a bundle deal that is not available on the site yet?:shrug:

also how do you view your battery life

When you turn the Pro on, the 5 LEDs indicate the battery charge level for a few seconds. It's similar to the Solo, if you have one of those.

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
Finally received mine. Thank you so much trvb! It is smaller than I thought it would be, about an inch and a half longer then a pax (an inch with the mouth piece extended) making it very discreet. The wt I ordered doesn't arrive until Thursday but I'll post a review without after it charges.

Edit: mine also came with a smoky mouthpiece

Last edited:

Reveen

Just bought mine from theyoyokid1 on ebay. Complete bonehead move on my part . . . forgot to do the 20% discount. I sent him a message but I'm not sure if anything can be done at this point. I was too excited and just clicked "buy it now"!

EDIT: He responded to my message no more than 2 minutes later saying it was not a problem and he'd refund me the difference. Awesome!

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
so whens everything gonna be working on the website
I don't know. Hopefully tomorrow

Edit: it comes with neither clear nor tinted MP's, it's a third, darker MP. The tinted ones were created for the og pinnacle swap outs on a limited run, these are a new one.

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

zongo47

Accessory Maker
Got my order in on eBay using the "make an offer" for the 20% discount. Also got them to lower the price of the PonG on eBay to match the website price so I added it to my order.

zongo47,

BubbaGump

Heh Heh ......... Websites, gotta love 'em! :rant:

Glad to you at least have them up. It'll all be worked out soon enough.

Meanwhile, looks like I have a phone call to make tomorrow. :brow: Seems simple enough to me.

Thanks TRVB!

:peace:

BubbaGump,

Lizard King

I'm not particularly good with figures, so I'm probably missing something here, but theyoyokid1 has the following for sale:

The Pinnacle Pro (inc. 1 PonG): $239 not inc. shipping
The PWT (inc. 1 PonG): $110 not inc. shipping

But..

The Pinnacle Pro + PWT package (inc. 1 PonG) = $369 not inc. shipping

What am I missing? Is the extra $20 and one less PonG accounted for somewhere else? Combined shipping charges maybe?

(These prices are before the 20% discount for FC community)

*Edit.
I think I may have answered my own question. theyoyokid1 is selling the PWT (on it's own) for $20 less than the rrp on TRVB'S website.

Last edited:
Lizard King,

GreenRoom

Even darker mouthpiece...that's freak'n awesome.

And I was having a rough day yesterday, I missed the whole point of theyoyokid and VN. This is excellent. Excuse me while I get my credit card

GreenRoom,

salivape

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these but something's holding me back. I guess I love my solo so much I'm worried it wont compare. Anyone care to persuade me? Will I be satisfied with the hits? I think it was sticks who mentioned the vapour heat at level 3 was too hot, but how hot exactly? Like 6 on a solo? If so I can deal with that and that'll probably be all the confirmation I need to get me one!

salivape,

baltik

Those that have used the unit - taste is still not quite as good as solo right?

baltik,

dirtydozen12

How hot does this unit get? If I remember correctly with the original pinnical its just near the mouth piece that gets warm? Also is it noticable after one seaion or multiple sessions? TIA

dirtydozen12,

zongo47

Accessory Maker
I'm not particularly good with figures, so I'm probably missing something here, but theyoyokid1 has the following for sale:

The Pinnacle Pro (inc. 1 PonG): $239 not inc. shipping
The PWT (inc. 1 PonG): $110 not inc. shipping

But..

The Pinnacle Pro + PWT package (inc. 1 PonG) = $369 not inc. shipping

What am I missing? Is the extra $20 and one less PonG accounted for somewhere else? Combined shipping charges maybe?

(These prices are before the 20% discount for FC community)

*Edit.
I think I may have answered my own question. theyoyokid1 is selling the PWT (on it's own) for $20 less than the rrp on TRVB'S website.

theyoyokid1 doesn't list the PonG as included with the PRO so I ordered one separately. I think the first post saying a PonG is included might be a mistake.

zongo47,

rsqemt911

theyoyokid1 doesn't list the PonG as included with the PRO so I ordered one separately. I think the first post saying a PonG is included might be a mistake.
I saw that in eBay too. He had listing for the pro, for the WT, and for the DLX kit which has both.
He did the same thing with the vaporblunt 2. I bought a DLX setup off him a while back. Let me haggle on the price and was very quick to ship. And he's and authorized dealer so warranty is intact.

Lizard King

You're right, he doesn't list a PonG with the PRO. I thought he did, but he doesn't. I must have been getting confused with the original post in this thread.

Lizard King,

BlueCloud

Those that have used the unit - taste is still not quite as good as solo right?

I have the original Pinnacle and get a slight plastic/teflon tast at the high temp setting. I'm looking forward to see what people think about the highers temps on this unit.

BlueCloud,

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
So I had a chance to try it out without the wt. I've had 3 sessions and have to say I'm really impressed and happy so far. The LED display gives a lot more feedback than I thought it would. It's 5 heat levels give the user more control than the pax and adjusting it is is just a touch of a button compared to having to remove the mouth piece of the pax. It does not taste as good as a solo but you can get comparable clouds with it. It does however taste better than the pax and is not as harsh. The bullet can be filled with as much or little as you want and still get clouds, something the pax can't really do. The Pro does get warm near the mouth piece but not uncomfortably so.
Starting on level 2 is flavorful with some visable vapor. Level 3 is comparable to the solo on level 3-4 in terms of cloud production. I have not found lvl 3 on the Pro to be too harsh or hot at all as compared to the pax on medium. After a few hits the pax on medium starts to tickle my throat and make me want to cough.

These are my initial impressions of the Pinnacle Pro. Tomorrow I should receive the wt and will post my thought on that.

This container fits one packed bullet perfectly:
http://www.rei.com/product/685309/bison-designs-capsule-keychain

Last edited:

salivape

Thanks for the review. I'm almost sold. My only concern is that you say level 3 is only comparable to 3-4 on a solo. Isn't setting 3 on the pro supposed to be 420f? Whereas 3-4 on a solo is 374 and 383f. Something doesn't add up. Would you say the effects of level 3 on the pro are the same as 3-4 on the solo or is it just the clouds and harshness you are reffering to? I've got to have those high temps!

salivape,
Top Bottom