Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

salivape

I got all hyped up when I saw it was on sale to discover no shipping option outside USA/Canada/Cape Verde. Please don't tell me this is going to be another unobtainable vape like the pax!

salivape,

theCerberus

Yep. I went all the way through the checkout and could not find the option for discount code. I placed the order thinking it would be on the next screen. I emailed asking for refund but have not had response yet. Would be nice to get this thing sorted out/ shipped today.

theCerberus,

Reveen

Anyone having trouble finding their state on the drop-down list? I don't know how I'm supposed to order this thing if my state isn't listed.

Reveen,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
@TherealVaporblunt

I'm trying to order a Pinnacle Pro but my state is not on the drop down list. Is there anything I can do or do you just not ship to my state (South Dakota)?

Sorry, we do not ship there. vN or eBay (theyoyokid).

Also, predictably our discount code is having problems. Anyone who has problems can contact our customer service to process the order

Edit: discount code should be fixed by 4 est

TherealVaporblunt,

grokit

well-worn member
Looks like the product might be ready for prime-time, but the website is not.

Also, predictably our discount code is having problems. Anyone who has problems can contact our customer service to process the order

Edit: discount code should be fixed by 4 est
edit:
How does a company that advertises free shipping in the united states not have the ability to ship to south dakota! If that was true theyoyokid would be laughed out of ebay.

SUGGESTIONs in order of importance:
  • FIX the website, there's no place to put the discount code in
  • FIX the website, if you ship to the united states it should be all 50
  • FIX the website, if you want to accept paypal

Last edited:
grokit,
Reactions: Reveen

Reveen

That's really disappointing. Is there a reason? Every vape or piece of glass I own has been ordered online and shipped here. So not only can I not get the discount, I have to wait until theyoyokid or VN get their Pros ordered and shipped to them before I can even order one?

Last edited:
Reveen,
Reactions: grokit

theCerberus

My guess is there is some sort of legal reason preventing them from doing business in a few states.

theCerberus,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Looks like the product might be ready for prime-time, but the website is not.

edit: How does a company that advertises free shipping in the united states not have the ability to ship to south dakota! If that was true theyoyokid would be laughed out of ebay.

SUGGESTIONs in order of importance:
  • FIX the website, there's no place to put the discount code in
  • FIX the website, if you ship to the united states it should be all 50
  • FIX the website, if you want to accept paypal

Great advice,

As for shipping to all 50 states, ask Tommy Chong how that went for him........ Lawyers do what lawyers do.

The yoyokid and VN both have orders in with me that we are filling in the next 48 hours, you won't get product any faster or slower buying from me or them assuming they get it up on their site soon. The product will begin shipping form all vendors Thursday September 5.

Discount code will be fixed as well as PayPal by the end of today, I said this would be for sale by the end of the day today a few posts back I do believe....

It's been up for sale for 1 hour, give us a second to get it up before your fangs come out!

I got all hyped up when I saw it was on sale to discover no shipping option outside USA/Canada/Cape Verde. Please don't tell me this is going to be another unobtainable vape like the pax!

Where are you? I can pull some strings

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Well, that was under a different DOJ, but your point is valid. I had a glass blower not want to ship to FL because of a stupid paraphernalia law that thankfully got it's teeth removed prior to signing into law.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Well, that was under a different DOJ, but your point is valid. I had a glass blower not want to ship to FL because of a stupid paraphernalia law that thankfully got it's teeth removed prior to signing into law.

I've never met a DOJ that I wanted to have a long conversation with!! Throughout history some states have targeted people in my line of work for really silly reasons, it's hard to predict when someone will take a shot at people for a news headline, we just aren't interested in being in that headline.

Reveen

I can understand that, but this is not a bong or other water pipe, its an vaporizer or "aromatherapy device" like my Extreme Q, Davinci Ascent, or Magic Flight Launch Box which were all ordered directly from the manufacturer and shipped here. I guess I don't see the difference between this and an electronic cigarette which is a also a portable vaporizer that can be used with both legal and illegal substances.

Reveen,

Sonics420

I can understand that, but this is not a bong or other water pipe, its an vaporizer or "aromatherapy device" like my Extreme Q, Davinci Ascent, or Magic Flight Launch Box which were all ordered directly from the manufacturer and shipped here. I guess I don't see the difference between this and an electronic cigarette which is a also a portable vaporizer that can be used with both legal and illegal substances.
Yeah but this product is called vaporBLUNT :lol:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

I agree with you 100%, but it doesn't always work like that. You can say an apple is an orange as much as you'd like, but if the Feds decide its an apple that could be a big problem. There's not much more I can say about this, sorry. As I said, most of our vendors ship anywhere.

I just spoke to yoyokid, he said make the offer for the 20% and he'll accept as long as the sale is going.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Thanks for doing this. Say I wanted to order a brush or extra bullets, would I have to order those from someone else as well?

Unfortunately. I agree with you, it's really stupid.

Yeah but this product is called vaporBLUNT :lol:
And we sell glass WT....

Edit: yoyokid will have the pro available late tonight on ebay

grokit

well-worn member

That's an interesting point, and an advantage for chinese/canadian etc. vape-makers marketing to the states imo; hopefully the doj's new guidelines will be a start to more sensible legislation everywhere.

grokit,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
That's an interesting point, and an advantage for chinese/canadian etc. vape-makers marketing to the states imo; hopefully the doj's new guidelines will be a start to more sensible legislation everywhere.

A big advantage. We want to follow every law in America, if only somebody could figure out what the laws are!

Reveen

Can't wait to try this one out. I've read the entire Pinnacle thread so I kinda know what to expect besides the new features included in the Pro. Sounds like it will be very efficient, which for me, is one of the top 3 most important features in a vaporizer.

I am a tiny bit apprehensive ordering a brand new product again, as the Ascent that I ordered didn't really live up to my expectations. Hopefully this will be a much better experience.

Jimmy

trvb: just wondering.. are your going with a tinted mouthpiece or clear?

And btw i appreciate you making your site work with paypal. helps alot

Last edited:
Jimmy,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Belgianvapor

I've ordered two pinnacles and some extra's with the yoyokid and never had
any problems, he always ships fast etc so I wouldn't worry too much if your states / country isn't in the
drop down list, you will still be able to order it and try to tame this beast ;-)

Top Bottom