On Patents and Induction Heaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thought for the day before I head off to bed...

Times are not what they were, progressions in innovation, development, production are all hundreds of times faster than when patents were first introduced in 1790 in the U.S.

Two hundred and thirty years ago... !!!

I said it before, patents are a throwback, they are being abused by psychotic patent trolls who literally only buy them so they can make a living from destroying other people's lives with absolutely zero intention of ever bringing anything to market, and finally they mean absolutely fuck all unless you are going to publish them and defend them at the slightest infringement with a hard line zero tolerance policy.

Chilled out patents are not... they are the mark of a war monger!

DV and others in this scene would do well to consider their positions carefully, as I mentioned before, for some truly innovative products they are possibly worth pursuing if they are the absolute core of your business, you have invested a substantial amount of time, money and energy into developing your product and if you say have substantial debt to pay off,, in the context of DV and them pursuing this with a serious mind - the cap and tip are worth patenting, but the rest... meh! in my opinion of course!

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Well, as entertaining as this shitshow has been, it’s also a case study in how you cede the high ground for a nice cozy spot under a bridge.

I guess it's as good a place as any to stop this discussion, fair enough... it's a horrible discussion, but hey... good luck and best wishes!!
🙂
edit: this post was made after my edit above, I am out of here now. I have nothing else to say.
😅
p.s. the only reason I have replied is because I said I was done and you followed that up with telling me to shut up, so if I didn't reply it would look like your attempt to control me somehow worked
😂😂
Yeah, cos it's our job to prove what other people say on the internet is right... yeah... that's how I spend my days... what about you?
🤣🤣🤣
I guess it needed to come out.
💩💩💩💩

Dude, you can be right and still lose the argument. 11 pages later, you’re just being a bully. Regardless of how you feel about patents, TommyDee was making an ethical point; you a legalistic one. You guys were never having a conversation from the start.

I’m not saying TD should get a pass for cold making shit up, but come on now. When you wear your warning point like a badge of honor, well, ye be trolling.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Well, as entertaining as this shitshow has been, it’s also a case study in how you cede the high ground for a nice cozy spot under a bridge.

🙂

😅

😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

💩💩💩💩

Dude, you can be right and still lose the argument. 11 pages later, you’re just being a bully. Regardless of how you feel about patents, TommyDee was making an ethical point; you a legalistic one. You guys were never having a conversation from the start.

I’m not saying TD should get a pass for cold making shit up, but come on now. When you wear your warning point like a badge of honor, well, ye be trolling.

Er... well you are entitled to your shit stirring, confrontational and offensive point of view, but I have been accused of promoting stolen goods and I am the one who is trolling?

You're having a fucking laugh!! 😂 😂 😂

You just made me all the more determined to stand my ground... I am not bullying anyone! If I was I would be being awarded points for breaking the rules of the forum... which I am pretty sure you are not the boss of?

And I 100% stand by my words that I was awarded a point for, I am not going to accept someone behaving so outrageously offensively and not say anything about it, I was extremely moderate and did not say what I actually think. It's a small concession!

I am not going to go anywhere until I either a. get an apology from Mr. Dee, or b. some actual tangible proof of the accusations. End of. That's not bullying, that's called having some self respect and not letting people get away with shit.

Last edited:
kel,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
The moral high ground is you guys can't use mosfets now cause I have a secret patent on it.

EDIT - and that guy is stalking you hard kel.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
The truth is I don't even feel like I am on any high ground here... I just feel like someone made some outrageous claims, I asked for evidence, and got this instead... I don't know what this is exactly, but it certainly isn't tangible evidence we can use to put this matter to rest...

I suppose I could have walked away, but far too late for that now, and each step of the way just got more absurd and ridiculous than the last.

I am not attacking anyone. I am not being nasty, just laughing at the absurdity of it all, questioning the nature of patents - which is 100% valid and challenging each new iteration of BS from Mr. Dee.

That's it... I certainly don't wish the guy any harm, I genuinely hope he is okay...

Shrugs!

relaxing jeff bridges GIF

scy123

The truth is I don't even feel like I am on any high ground here... I just feel like someone made some outrageous claims, I asked for evidence, and got this instead... I don't know what this is exactly, but it certainly isn't tangible evidence we can use to put this matter to rest...

Yea, I am not on any ground, I am just investigating further and posting my opinions as I see fit.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Exactly, I have nothing to prove here, I don't want anything... other than for the original post not to have happened I guess.., or an apology, or some evidence, I was actually having a really nice time here until this happened!

Actually, despite how horrible it was/is/whatever to find myself in this mess... I am still making the most of it, having a good time and best of all, made some new friends I think :tup:

kel,

scy123

I haven't had this much fun on the internet since forever.

If some people feel I may be trolling for whatever reason that is fine. I do have some trollish behavior sometimes.

But I will still stand firm that all my opinions here were genuine and warranted.

scy123,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I love Jeff Bridges as The Dude ... classic ... perfect attitude; chilled as, but not taking any shit!

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF by Working Title

kel,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Even if TommyDee don't get it, I just hope other members now realize how this sort of behavior would severely impact the community and act appropriately if faced with this in the future.
Oh my friend you are so wrong again. I'd do this again after this many violations. I just won't try to explain myself next time. Someone else can do all the legwork. Someone else can try to resolve it. Someone else can do their part in the whole of the community instead of just bitching about not being able to get your stolen fix. Dynavap is due consideration - it is being handled. I can't be more pleased with the people that -ACTUALLY- stepped up.

I made my apologies to George for putting this on his doorstep. You heard his opening remarks at TeaTime. There is nothing more for me to say on this matter.

TommyDee,

scy123

Hilarious as always.

I still have no idea what you are talking about after 12 pages.

scy123,

scy123

EDIT - OMG I didn't realize posting youtube videos like this could be soooooo amusing.

Last edited:
scy123,
Reactions: kel

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
simrell is into the patent game too.

Patents Pending

Enjoy peace of mind with our satisfaction guarantee on our unique patent pending technology

I seriously doubt he has anything that could stand a challenge assuming he actually get the patents. Perhaps some think claiming patent whatever makes their product more cutting edge 'cause it uses patent alien technology.

Personally and patent issues aside, I will pay zero dollars and zero cents for his stems. YMMV
Well that spiral is present into the twisty blunt concept. There is a photo if it is not fucked by the hosts somewhere in the TUBOx thread back in 2018 where i have posted a stem with the spiral from a twisty blunt used inside,years before he came up with that cooler,i even used a ceramic one .. :)
He could probably pantent it based on aplication but it is still a prior art with vaporizer cooling stems :p>

1631597280408.png
1631597745723.png

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:D :D :D 2018..

Yah the bud bomb and zeppelin pipe. https://www.head-nature.com/Head-Shop/Zeppelin-Pipe-A.12945-
1631598095467.png
@scy123 There were whole series of this these,there was even a shitty flame powered vaporizer using it,here it is below,similar to vapor genie.
1631598054210.png
Also in case someone tries to patent balls for cooling/filter.. :))It was a tech used for years in cigarette holders.
1631598478635.png

Last edited:

scy123

Maybe your first hit will be cooled a bit, but after that it won't do anything.

Plus I don't even want to cool vapor. You probably won't understand unless you are familiar with how vapor works.

---------------------------

Edit - had some time to eat and get high and absorb more of this ridiculousness.

Oh my friend you are so wrong again. I'd do this again after this many violations. I just won't try to explain myself next time. Someone else can do all the legwork. Someone else can try to resolve it. Someone else can do their part in the whole of the community instead of just bitching about not being able to get your stolen fix.

LMAO he wants to not have to explain anything he post and needs other people to explain it for him, like a personal support worker or something. So now if you ask him why he thinks that he will refer you to his personal support worker for answers.

Hilarious as usual.

My brother has a baby btw, gorgeous looking baby.

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Well, I was trying my hardest not to get involved in this thread, but after reading this very revealing post by @Planck i just can't hold my silence any longer......

Looking across at ROSIUM™ TED™ felt a PHANTOM™ twitch in his VONG™ he pulled his CAP™ down tighter. ROSIUM™ looked at TED™ and his magnificent DYNAKIT™. With visions of filling her DYNACUP™ with his GENTLEMAN PIPE™ dancing in her head. ROSIUM™ applied some gentle OMNIVAP™ to her SLIMSTASH™. ROSIUM™ sighed as her finger lightly brushed her CCD™. TED™ pulled his CAP™ down tighter. She could clearly see his DYNACOIL™ stirring. ROSIUM™ loved all BB’S™. The BB3, the BB6, but TED™ had a BB9! OMFG that's an OMNIVONG™.

@Planck I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I just have to say. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! There! I said it!

Seriously though, most amazing post ever on FC for me.

P.S. I love you...........:spliff:

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I poopoo'd

Oh my friend you are so wrong again. I'd do this again after this many violations. I just won't try to explain myself next time. Someone else can do all the legwork. Someone else can try to resolve it. Someone else can do their part in the whole of the community instead of just bitching about not being able to get your stolen fix. Dynavap is due consideration - it is being handled. I can't be more pleased with the people that -ACTUALLY- stepped up.

I made my apologies to George for putting this on his doorstep. You heard his opening remarks at TeaTime. There is nothing more for me to say on this matter.

kel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom