On Patents and Induction Heaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I guess this means we should expect more unexplained poopoo!

==

I have been trying to do a damage assessment:

1) A thread, in a microscopically small corner of the Lounge on FC, a website on the internet, planet earth, milky way, universe, has a discussion, which I believe on the whole has been pretty civil, and a whole bunch of other stuff too, but still... a discussion - lets put it this way; Godwin's Law proved wrong in 12 pages of argument - that is good going I reckon, credit where credit is due.​
2) Some other stuff on Reddit, whatever, not really been paying any attention.​
3) A couple of people are not getting on because one of them decided to make some accusations of criminal activity, which implied, and later became a point of admission from the accuser, that they were defecating on the thread and essentially accusing the thread creator of supporting said criminal activity.​
4) VF seem to have infiltrated Instagram and got an account suspended even though the account holder didn't do anything to deserve that.​
5) the instagram account holder is no longer dealing with VF because of an undisclosed problem with their order.​
6) The reputation of DV has taken a bit of a hit... maybe? I think they will survive! See point 1 perspective.​
7) At least one person now thinks I'm a bully because of this. Okay, I got a point, I accepted it graciously and while I admit it broke the forum rules, I still feel it was worth it to be able to express a very mild version of my actual feelings.​
8) VF have pulled the UFO - except it's still front and centre on their website :hmm: and available to buy in the uk. both true at time of writing.​
9) ...? Anyone identify anything else?​

It's worth noting that DV themselves have either said:

1) they are not interested​
2) It's complicated​
3) denied any knowledge of anything going on​
4) are probably not hurt by this in the slightest.​

If this is the biggest mess this community has seen, I say well done guys!

Because it seems to me like it's a whole lot of fuck all...

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
So, in the interests of being fair, giving people a chance and trying as much as possible to seek out the truth... and stepping up as Mr. Dee puts it.

I actually wrote to DV.

Their response was basically, "what are you talking about?"

No knowledge whatsoever of the UFO...

This whole thing has been one epic shit pile of blatant lies and shit stirring from beginning to end!

Given the admission that the original post was a deliberate smear, I can only assume that this was an attempt to discredit me within the community, and I sincerely hope this objective has been a total failure.

Very sad, creepy and too be honest, a little bit scary... I would be disturbed if this person ever found out where I lived... eek!!!

kel,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
If I was DynaVap that would be my response too.

"I don't know anything about that"

Probably vapingfans was getting messages cause some people accused them of stealing and started putting on some antics.

scy123,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Yeah, I can see that but somehow someone else has got totally different response and has insider information on unpublished patents, what George says, etc.

I feel so dirty right now... dragged through the mire has taken on literal meaning!

kel,

scy123

This is basically a joke thread for now, full of bullshit information.

The topic still deserves to be discussed though. Like wtf is charging $150 for some maybe gonna be patented tubes that I can get for $10 about.

Also, not being brought up enough the fact that DynaVap tried to patent the whole induction heater idea from right under other members work.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
True... I am less interested in that tbh, my place here was always - "Wait - you just accused them, and by association me, of what??? - Are you serious... Can you provide some actual evidence of this please?"

I got suckered, big time by an epic troll!

Now we know beyond all reasonable doubt that this was just an unprovoked and intentional shit stirring attack... my interest is waning somewhat!

It has certainly been a laugh too, oh my... but all jokes fade after a while too.

scy123

I got suckered by him too it's ok.

We like to assume people are saying the truth, but some people I would have to fact check everything they say before believing.

scy123,
Reactions: kel

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I got suckered, big time by an epic troll!
:D I gained my respect for Tommy back ! Mastermind engineered all this only to make fools of us , that is some twisted sense of humor ,which is smth i do appreciate :D.
Bows down to you ,dude !
Everybody who is emotionally investing in this ,stop and just chill :D ! Best part is when he was bluffing by "Contact them yourself",knowing that most people are lazy asses to go the length :D..

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
  • Haha
Reactions: kel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom