Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

No-Wrinkle

So will the hercules add on for flowers work on the omicron light? I saw this on planetvape and now I am curious because I would love the option to do both on my light. whats the life on that hercules attachment.. easy to clean?

http://www.planetvape.ca/hercules-herb-chamber.html

If I remember correctly, and I might not be. The light is not beefy enough to handle the hercules. Again I might be wrong.

No-Wrinkle,
Reactions: OF

DubCRider

3.7v Herc works on 2.5 or Persei and only does flower, 7.4v Herc is for Persei only and will do flower and concentrates, including bubble.

DubCRider,

exit

The hercules does not require a cartridge right? You just fill it up with flower? How much ground flower do you fit in there? I wonder if I should get a Pax or Inhalater or just a Hercules for a new portable flower vape.

Also today for some reason it suddenly became really hard to get a hit of visible vapor out of this :( Does OPHOS battery get less powerful as battery gets lower? I guess I should try to recharge it and see anyway

exit,

exit

Heh yeah it had been hitting great all day so I was wondering why it stopped... grazed it with the torch for a few seconds to reflow everything in there and no problems since :tup:

I'm still getting used to this "reliable power" thing haha!!

exit,

exit

Sorry for double post.

I have some oil that's runnier than stuff I've ever had before... what I mean is, when it's in the jar, if you leave it upside down or on its side, it'll move and level itself out after ~30 minutes.

None of the other stuff i've ever had moved around at room temp like that, so I'm worried it might be too thin for Omi carts.

exit,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Sorry for double post.

I have some oil that's runnier than stuff I've ever had before... what I mean is, when it's in the jar, if you leave it upside down or on its side, it'll move and level itself out after ~30 minutes.

None of the other stuff i've ever had moved around at room temp like that, so I'm worried it might be too thin for Omi carts.
i'd just go easier on the button or up an ohm if that makes sense, but i'm reckless ;)

SD_haze

Sorry for double post.

Just know it could be a lot thinner. I've had (non-pg) stuff that would level off when flipped in ~1 minute

SD_haze,
Reactions: exit

OF

i'd just go easier on the button or up an ohm if that makes sense, but i'm reckless ;)

I'd also suggest a minimum load, perhaps something like .3 grams?

Thin stuff will work, you just need to be a bit more careful and watch the cloud chasing until you understand it?

OF

OF,
Reactions: exit

eln00b

Just a quick update for anyone curious about using the CE4 Cartomizer and the Omicron V2...In an earlier thread I mentioned that all was working fine...Might have spoke a little too soon.

Initially I thought it was just my tolerance that preventing me from fully enjoying the eliquid I have...However, letting a few others use about 1.5ml of it everyone is saying the same thing...Just a bit a of head buzz...I can confirm that its quality eliquid....so, I'm thinking the v2 just isnt powerful enough for it...

Quick Edit: I think i'll get the upgrade kit for the v2 and see how that goes....

sagery

wanted to make another comment here, i have had many frustrations with my omicron, mostly related to the carts themselves(and filling them, affording carts & oil) . however when it's worked, its been pretty awesome.

I had some success(clouds!) today that I wanted to share.

One thing I have realized, that may help some of the other newbies out there, is to make use of the warm sun.

I left my concentrate(like putty at room temperature) warm up outside today, as well as the cart. Everything , including the use of a torch lighter, was done outside in the sun. I let the cart sit outside in the sun also. Not for an extended period of time, and of course it varies by temperature.

(It should be noted that this technique may not work or be necessary with less viscous oil)

Its in the mid 70s today, as opposed to inside the house in December when I first began my Omicron voyage.

I'm sure people are successful at loading indoors and colder temperatures, but for a newb like myself, the warm sun(and freshly delivered carts) definitely helps.

Hope this helps someone enjoy their medication!

OF

I'm sure people are successful at loading indoors and colder temperatures, but for a newb like myself, the warm sun(and freshly delivered carts) definitely helps.

Hope this helps someone enjoy their medication!

Excellent suggestion, although I doubt twenty or so degrees out of the hundreds involved matters all that much, but what does make a huge difference I think is this gets you thinking about the process and what's going on. That I think is very useful, understanding the process leads a guy to 'automatically' load it effectively I think.

What you're doing right now is sometimes called 'following your results', that is trying to repeat what has worked well before and modify it for even better results......a very adult learning skill. Very cool.

Enjoy the results of your labors, I predict that if you keep it up there will be more and more celebrations and fewer problems. Soon intentionally goofing up a load with take a conscious effort?

OF

OF,

eln00b

Well, after a few days of relentless searching and reaching out to delta9vapes(to no avail)...im still not sure about the CE4 and the v2.

Not sure if I should be expecting it to work or if i do need the HVD upgrade....but I got all this sour diesel ejuice and nothing to do with it. ha. :(

eln00b,

DubCRider

You need a 2.5ohm CE4 to run it on the V2 omicron. HVD is needed to run the 5ohm CE4 on the omicron.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

eln00b

Well, i have the CE4.... went through a bunch of eliquid...little to no vapor being produced...

eln00b,

DubCRider

Do you have any means of testing it on a multimeter or Iris? My guess is that it's either dead or a 5ohm.

DubCRider,

eln00b

I can test it on a multimeter... Ordered the 2.5 from d9... assumed I got what I ordered.

ill test the resistance of it tonight.

eln00b,

TooShort

Loving my Omicron about a month or so into it. One complaint, the cases are awful I have etched arrows into the metal to remind me which side should be up or down. Suggestion, make cases that are flat on the bottom and maybe even give it a bit of a triangle shape, than put more stretchy bands that are small to allow a user to carry multiple cartridges easily, I love having multiple waxes on me. Also why are the pockets opposite of each other in the case? I'm guessing these cases are outsourced though and you guys mainly work with CnC machines? No complaints about the actual omicron unit itself though, it's amazing.

TooShort,

OF

Well, i have the CE4.... went through a bunch of eliquid...little to no vapor being produced...

This is kind of confusing to me. If you "went through a bunch of eliquid" but didn't get vapor, where did it go? Leak out? Move to a parallel dimension?

Something's up here, my 2.5 Ohm CE4s have no trouble making huge volumes of vapor from Pure Gold or VG tinctures with Omicron V2 on 3.7 Volts.....

Also why are the pockets opposite of each other in the case? I'm guessing these cases are outsourced though and you guys mainly work with CnC machines?

I think the cases are definitely outsourced as part of the complete package, but they are selected and labeled so some thought went into the selection and configuration. I think the intent is to keep the 'other stuff' (charge cable, loading tool, empty carts, containers of concentrates, lighter, etc.) handy while the unit itself travels with the owner? Most guys I know keep it in a handy pocket. Persei doesn't even have a case but comes with a better box since it has to carry the charger, spare head, spare batteries and so on.

I assume you're talking about V1, O-Phos, or Omicron Light, V2 has a different sort of case with no loops?

I suggest you consider some 'doob tubes' to carry your loaded carts in, they're smell proof and keep your carts clean:
http://www.planetvape.ca/doob-tubes.html

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have ordered a few of the CE4's that I use for my PURE GOLD.
The only problem is I can get a bit over medicated.
I have one ready for a up coming boat trip with a full Gram of PG.
Thick vapor I like to run it through a water path.
Since I have to be stealth the vapor will be warm. (direct)

ataxian,
Top Bottom