Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

They will be out soon about two weeks after the Persei Version comes out. But hopefully by end of this month engineer will finalize the IC.
?finalize the IC?
Does this mean yet another head from the V2.x Omi's? What exactly will be in this package? All we've seen so far is pictures of tattoo power supplies (like the log vape people use) and a hand with a Persei. Will the base be an entire unit like the TV PA or will it be a "battery replacement" like the adapter Pipes did for the T1 base? I don't want to sound depressing, but $130 for a battery post and tattoo power supply seems like an expensive addition to an already $200+ device (Persei or V2.x+HVD) - I hope the package is more than just that.

-NDA

Nick Again,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Alright guys it has been confirmed.

Stainless steel ejuice tanks are in production.

Tank kit will include the following.

1 SS Tank.
1 1.5 ohm Ce2 Carto
1 3.0 ohm Ce2 Carto
1 5.0 ohm Ce2 Carto
1 Set of extra orings.

Also extra Ce2's in 1.5, 3.0, and 5.0 ohm cartos will be available.

G, when will these be available for purchase?

kindbeats,

MONT

G I dont mean to jump on the bandwagon but my immediate "when will _____ be ready?" question is for the HVD. Im looking forward to picKing this thing up like no other..

MONT,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
G, when will these be available for purchase?

Mid August I think we should be ready.

?finalize the IC?
Does this mean yet another head from the V2.x Omi's? What exactly will be in this package? All we've seen so far is pictures of tattoo power supplies (like the log vape people use) and a hand with a Persei. Will the base be an entire unit like the TV PA or will it be a "battery replacement" like the adapter Pipes did for the T1 base? I don't want to sound depressing, but $130 for a battery post and tattoo power supply seems like an expensive addition to an already $200+ device (Persei or V2.x+HVD) - I hope the package is more than just that.

-NDA

The Package is not yet final, but it will come with everything you need to either make your Persei, or your Omicron working correctly. Depending on the package you get.

I know you think the cost is high and up their, but with other units compared it has a lot more functions, and price is competitive.

Please understand the Persei is the strongest vaporizer and most versatile. I has a number of options others do not, along with the pass through the Omicron will be able to run these attachments also.

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. You have 6 hours to edit a post. Posts merged.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

MaxVapor

The Professor
They will be out soon about two weeks after the Persei Version comes out. But hopefully by end of this month engineer will finalize the IC.

Thanks for the info, and I understand you have been burned in the past. So I am guessing this won't won't be for sale for "back to school", but Christmas should be safe.

So the next question for ya is about Hercules, and I apologize if you have already informed, but how many ohms will these be? I saw you posted pictures in the Persei thread, but these will be for Omicron too right? Problem is I read these forums while medicated and that hurts information retention.

MaxVapor,
Reactions: Jay420

ekulaj

Accidentally got some plastic into the cartridge, and now it hurts to inhale. Any way to clean that out and keep the oil in?

ekulaj,

sidewing

haha.. just wanted to update my situation as i havent touched base in a few days (or longer, cant recall)..

the delrin black mouth tips are AWESOME.. so much better than the silicon, and they looks so clean on a black o-phos.. very sophisticated. i did some bho runs and a few iso extract runs and after a lot of trial and error and research ive decided to stick with iso extract.. because i am a medical user, and its my understand isopropyl extracts all the cannaboids, and not just thc.. which butane extracts only thc.. i do not really want to get high, i want to medicate my symptoms away.. iso extract alleviates my muscle pain, and makes me relaxed and sleepy.. the bho made me feel wired and trippy.. didnt like it one bit. not what im looking for anymore.

plus the bho sort of felt like my lungs rejected it.. (i heat purged it, and also vacuum purged it.. so its not because it wasnt purged right, and i used colibri butane, so it wasnt the butane i used either.. stainless steel tube, 4 coffee filters on the bottom)

anyway, i feel like i wasted a cart on the bho, i put 0.5g in it, and i hit it once and im probably just going to shelf it forever, ive refined my iso methods so i fan dry it for 12-24 hours until its all gone, just a layer of oil on the tray, then scrape it.. no heat at all, it makes it into a beautiful amber ball that melts fully and does not sparkle at all. smells great too, i love iso.

the o-phos battery life is awesome.. i have gone about 3 days before charging it again, with regular use (and it wasnt dead when i charged it, i just figured it do it before it got to that point).. and it only takes about an hour to charge. i feel so great vaping off of it (with iso hash).. i do not get anxiety anymore from smoking like i used to from certain herbs, i think the iso extract makes the medicinal qualities really shine, and the o-phos doesnt give super super choker rips, but for someone like me that likes to vape on the go and still be able to do everything in life (got a wife and kids, cant be laid out on the couch) its perfect.

i do want to replace my vapor genie completely though if i want to vape some herb.. im hoping to hold out for the 8 chamber, but if not i might just have to grab a thermovape.. i got about a month til the next round is ready (with 2 new strains ive never tried).. any chance the 8 chamber might be ready in the next month thc?

MaxVapor

The Professor
OF, I took your advice and picked up some AW IMR 16500 from light hound. With the hvd top and spring bottom cap it has revitalized some old slow carts. Now I can milk the last from them and then maybe try an iso re-claim since that seems to be working for jbp03 (sorry I can't help abbreviate!).

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Have you felt ripped off? betrayed and taken advantage of?

Dont worry, Thc Scientific is for the patients by patients. We are a company that is made up of people who use herbs for relief and are patients who understand what HAT users need. That is why we have decided to help out and bring out our Upgrade program again.

You can exchange your name brand Essential oil Vaporizer or your botanical vaporizer for either a Chrome Persei for $120 or a Chrome Omicron for $80

If you are not happy with your unit then we will upgrade your unit to our unit for a small fee.

What ever you have we will upgrade it, when you make your upgrade purchase please clean your unit package it up correctly and ship your unit to us along with a copy of your purchase receipt and we will ship out your brand new unit.

Please make sure all your vapes are clean, we dont care if its complete we dont care if its working or not, as long as the main unit is included and clean. Please do not ship dirty units.

You two now can enjoy Industry leading Innovation, technology and customer service.

While Supplies Last.

Dgtheonlyg

Have you felt ripped off? betrayed and taken advantage of?

Dont worry, Thc Scientific is for the patients by patients. We are a company that is made up of people who use herbs for relief and are patients who understand what HAT users need. That is why we have decided to help out and bring out our Upgrade program again.

You can exchange your name brand Essential oil Vaporizer or your botanical vaporizer for either a Chrome Persei for $120 or a Chrome Omicron for $80

If you are not happy with your unit then we will upgrade your unit to our unit for a small fee.

What ever you have we will upgrade it, when you make your upgrade purchase please clean your unit package it up correctly and ship your unit to us along with a copy of your purchase receipt and we will ship out your brand new unit.

Please make sure all your vapes are clean, we dont care if its complete we dont care if its working or not, as long as the main unit is included and clean. Please do not shit dirty units.

You two now can enjoy Industry leading Innovation, technology and customer service.

While Supplies Last.
Wait so your saying I can trade my omicron in for a persei for 120?

Dgtheonlyg,
Top Bottom