Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

Will my 2.4 ohm carts be cool with the 7.4volt upgrade or should I use higher ohm carts?

You'll need five Ohm carts per the chart. Even four Ohm shows Red ("Don't Do It") for 6.3 Volts and above. It shows two stars (ideal). In broad terms 2.4 Ohm carts would be overdriven, four times higher than this (5 Ohm) levels. You'd be hard pressed to keep them from blowing up I'd think.

OF

Jay420

You'll need five Ohm carts per the chart. Even four Ohm shows Red ("Don't Do It") for 6.3 Volts and above. It shows two stars (ideal). In broad terms 2.4 Ohm carts would be overdriven, four times higher than this (5 Ohm) levels. You'd be hard pressed to keep them from blowing up I'd think.

OF
Aw, I fucked up and ordered the hvd top already :(, guess i'll have to make another order lol

Jay420,

OF

Aw, I fucked up and ordered the hvd top already :(, guess i'll have to make another order lol

No worries, you can run the HV top at 3.7 Volts just fine until you use up your carts. You've got plenty of time. You do know you should see an increase in performance with 1.5 Ohm carts, right?

OF

OF

Yeah , but down the road I know I will buy many more attachments, so this was more of a had to have haha.

Boy do I know that logic. If I'm gonna do it sooner or later I'd should buy it sooner so I can enjoy it sooner.....right? We gotta stick together on this.....

I bow to the master.

OK, now kiss the ring and repeat the sacred vow.....

You know SC, I still think I can be as crazy as you....but it sometimes takes a lot or running to keep up!

OF

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Boy do I know that logic. If I'm gonna do it sooner or later I'd should buy it sooner so I can enjoy it sooner.....right? We gotta stick together on this.....

OK, now kiss the ring and repeat the sacred vow.....

You know SC, I still think I can be as crazy as you....but it sometimes takes a lot or running to keep up!

OF

No problem. Just take a couple of grams of PTSD and you're all set!

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
This is for you G users. Better and cheaper see what i mean? Made for the Omicron v1, O-Phos, Omicron v2 and Persei.

DSC_0044__33042_zoom.jpg

Is this the "nail cartridge"? Sorry if that's a stupid question but I'm confused.. And if not what exactly is the nail cartridge?

Also would this cart make the omicron function similar to the g pen? or is it mainly for glycerin/e-juice?

Kevdog420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Is this the "nail cartridge"? Sorry if that's a stupid question but I'm confused.. And if not what exactly is the nail cartridge?

Also would this cart make the omicron function similar to the g pen? or is it mainly for glycerin/e-juice?

That is not the nail cartridge, that is a ego-w, you can use it like a that pen you mentioned but it is made for ejuice then any essential oils.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
That is not the nail cartridge, that is a ego-w, you can use it like a that pen you mentioned but it is made for ejuice then any essential oils.
Ohhh okay I see.

So what exactly is the nail cart going to be? Like i know it's supposed to replace a nail but could you explain more on how?

Kevdog420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ohhh okay I see.

So what exactly is the nail cart going to be? Like i know it's supposed to replace a nail but could you explain more on how?

The Nail cart is designed to provide you with the most vapor at any given time, it is a LAyG ( load as you go ) system and will be easier to use then anything out their.

Dgtheonlyg

The Nail cart is designed to provide you with the most vapor at any given time, it is a LAyG ( load as you go ) system and will be easier to use then anything out their.
didn't you say g a while back ago that you were going to bring the nail cart on the market when the omi hvd tops ships or when the universe adapter starts production?

Dgtheonlyg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
didn't you say g a while back ago that you were going to bring the nail cart on the market when the omi hvd tops ships or when the universe adapter starts production?

I dont remember if it was bringing it out when HVD ships, but most likely we should have a final production prototype in 40 days.

thc, i have a delimma. i still have the v1 omicron and was going to to the upgrade deal to the v2 but then the ophos came out and i thought there might be an upgrade to that also but i never saw one. and now with the addition of the ego-w and universe im really regretting not upgrading to v2 when i could have.basically am i shit out of luck and gonna have to just pay full price for a new unit? my charger is starting to act faulty again :/

trenchtown,

vishus650

I believe he stated once the deals were done, they're done. no more giving leeway to certain people, because then everyone would be entitled to such treatment. It was causing to much of a hassle for everyone, but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom