Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

Will that also work with a IMR 16340 3.7v (aw) ? it is a small battery similar in size.

I'll explain the battery number and then you'll be able to figure out everything from now on:

The first two numbers are the width of the battery and the last three numbers are the length. Both in millimeters:

18650 = 18mm wide x 650mm long

Edit: So no unfortunately, a 16340 is wider and longer than a 14250. The 14mm is AA size, the 16mm wide ones are CR123A size

OF

Plenty for most uses, but a spare battery in the other pocket might give you a feeling of more security.

Sinking so low as to comment on my own comments I reflected on this a bit. If this is, as it seems, the 'ultimate stealth' configuration, six or ten minutes isn't enough....it's an ETERNITY in the time frame of quick, stealthy tokes. Real security is taking a couple quick, getting it back in your pocket and trying to maintain. Forget the spare in the other pocket.....that's for later.

Fun stuff. I suggested short tubes thinking of a 500 mm one because I'm growing 14500 cells lately. Now I've got to get this tube and yet more batteries..... Progress, isn't that what they call it?

OF

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Ok, just to be clear, if I order one upgrade first and just send in a battery then upon receipt of O-Phos I place an order for a second upgrade and send in the second battery and charger. This will be OK?

Might be easier if I just call and ask but thought I would post for others that have the double V1 kit as well.

Edit: BTW thank you very much for this upgrade and for the rest of the great service and products!

I'm in the same boat with the double units single charger.

The way I read the upgrade you can purchase two upgrades at the same time and then with that paperwork send in your stuff and get your 2 new OPOS units back.

My question to add is can you get a different color upgrade? I have silver, can I upgrade to black?

Sinclue,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm in the same boat with the double units single charger.

The way I read the upgrade you can purchase two upgrades at the same time and then with that paperwork send in your stuff and get your 2 new OPOS units back.

My question to add is can you get a different color upgrade? I have silver, can I upgrade to black?
i hope so as i got both colors and i'm sending two silver ;)

Bob Loblaw,

JoeKickass

Fun stuff. I suggested short tubes thinking of a 500 mm one because I'm growing 14500 cells lately. Now I've got to get this tube and yet more batteries..... Progress, isn't that what they call it?

OF

I actually think we should have all three lengths:

14650 body - Maximum 3.7v capacity
14500 body - Shorter body for 7.4v and no need for spacer!
14250 body - Minimum 3.7v size

JoeKickass,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
So you placed your order already?
Sending in two silvers and one charger to get one Black and one Silver OPHOS back for $50?
yup, i have/had two 2 pen kits for 4 total so i got 2 upgrades immediately. now that i know i only need 1 charger per 2 pens, i might get 4. the only con being it's a little longer. can't think of any other reason to hold onto them. am sure patients would prefer them anyway.

Bob Loblaw,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
yup, i have/had two 2 pen kits for 4 total so i got 2 upgrades immediately. now that i know i only need 1 charger per 2 pens, i might get 4. the only con being it's a little longer. can't think of any other reason to hold onto them. am sure patients would prefer them anyway.

Thanks, I'm on it.

Sinclue,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
been a great day, some 4/20 luck spreadin' over. got two new o-phos, got notice my tamisium just got shipped, got a look at our new shorty v2's. that is what i am talkin' 'bout!
EDIT - FUCK, i forgot about pre-ordering the Hammer, FUCK YEAH!
EDIT 2 - Oh shit, just got notice that my grasscity 420 order also shipped. it has a fumo and small incredibowl coming. oh i don't think i can talk anymore...
that was supposed to take, but i'll shut up now

jambandphan03

in flavor country
crap, I just realized, I already packaged up my omicron battery/charger for the trade in, and I didn't include the cone, is that a problem? I can tear it open to get that in there if it is.

jambandphan03,

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob
ok soon as we took it off we had a bunch of people asking for it, so it will be another day for upgrades to the v2. After tomorrow its going back down.
Thank the Gods!!! My social security check doesn't hit the bank til tomorrow morning. I was absolutely sick thinking I was going to miss the v1 to v2 upgrade.
You made my day, G. !!!

Bodhi Diesel,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

OF

Most cool, never thought of the two short batteries in a short tube..... Maybe that will raise the volume high enough to merit making some up?

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
will this work? do they make imr batts in all these sizes?

Most cool, never thought of the two short batteries in a short tube..... Maybe that will raise the volume high enough to merit making some up?

OF
JoeKickass said:

Bob Loblaw,

jlesiki

Started the checkout process for my V1 to V2 upgrade, and shipping was almost $28 which brings my total upgrade to almost $53! Anyone else here in Canada? Still bummed out and debating whether it's worth it since I really want the persei...but then again my V1 and full cart is worthless w/o charger.:doh: UGghh seems nothing is ever easy...

jlesiki,
ok soon as we took it off we had a bunch of people asking for it, so it will be another day for upgrades to the v2. After tomorrow its going back down.

Whoa, so many upgrades, nice G, you make me regret getting tricked into an Atmos-rx(w/o any research..dohh), more and more every day One good thing about Atmos.... Is they made me find Omi products!

havealight101,
Reactions: vishus650

beEasy

Started the checkout process for my V1 to V2 upgrade, and shipping was almost $28 which brings my total upgrade to almost $53! Anyone else here in Canada? Still bummed out and debating whether it's worth it since I really want the persei...but then again my V1 and full cart is worthless w/o charger.:doh: UGghh seems nothing is ever easy...

I think you meant O-Phos not the v2. If your in Canada, you should check out http://www.planetvape.ca/. They don't stock the O-Phos yet, but if you wait they might have upgrade deals for the O-Phos like they did for the v2.

beEasy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
there are upgrades available on D-9 for the V2 as well...

what about the IMR 16340 (aw) batts OF?? they are tiny

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom