Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hey OF,

You mentioned earlier in the GentleMan's vape thread, I believe, that you wouldn't trust the Double Agent to power Omi carts?

What is the chance of the Double Agent exploding in my face, versus and Omicron Battery? Ballpark numbers will work (1 in a thousand versus one in 100 million etc)?

I recently bought a M601 battery that fits PERFECTLY for the omi carts. It is stealth vaporizing at it's most stealthiest, ever. But now you've got me wondering if any a battery is safe? How would I know?

sessnet,

OF

Hey OF,

You mentioned earlier in the GentleMan's vape thread, I believe, that you wouldn't trust the Double Agent to power Omi carts?

What is the chance of the Double Agent exploding in my face, versus and Omicron Battery? Ballpark numbers will work (1 in a thousand versus one in 100 million etc)?

I recently bought a M601 battery that fits PERFECTLY for the omi carts. It is stealth vaporizing at it's most stealthiest, ever. But now you've got me wondering if any a battery is safe? How would I know?

Sorry, I don't know what you're referring to. Do you have a message number?

I've never owned (or even seen) a DA so it would have to be in response to info from someone else? For sure other thing will drive Omicron carts. Even from Atmos. I have a cart on two RX heads at present in fact. One 2.4 Ohm, one 1.5. The seem to be working fine. As do a host of others I've tried.

OF

OF,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Sorry, I don't know what you're referring to. Do you have a message number?

I misunderstood. The conversation was about the DA battery failing by driving the Evolution or whatnot.

I misunderstood and thought you said that certain batteries can fail on Omi Carts...but I don't think anyone has had that problem yet?

sessnet,

OF

I misunderstood. The conversation was about the DA battery failing by driving the Evolution or whatnot.

I misunderstood and thought you said that certain batteries can fail on Omi Carts...but I don't think anyone has had that problem yet?

Cool. As long as there's an even number of us confused it should be OK, right?

AFAIK the 1.5 and 2.4 are just another cart to these guys, but heavier ones are killing them. Since I should think it's not over current (a short circuit doesn't kill them right?), I'm thinking it's heat. They lack overtemperature shutdown on the electronics?

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hmmm. Should I trade in my V1 2 pack for the ophos for myself and be greedy. Or trade it for a V2 for my girlfriend?? Decisions!!!
i think he said a pen and a charger so keep ur 2nd pen, buy a 2nd charger, give to girl mail 1st pen and charger in and get self o-phos. done and done

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
DSC_0004.jpg

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I just came from Staples and an Art Supply store. Plenty o' pens there, and plenty o' caps and shtuff, crazy art things etc...

Most pens are packaged or kept away from sticky fingers...So I couldn't test many caps at all...maybe only 10-20% of the pens I saw?

BUT

I was able to find two pens/markers that are like $2. The caps fit PERFECTLY on an omicron cart! In fact, they fit so good, I wonder if I am dreaming or not!?!?

$2 is cheap as hell for a reusable cap. They are black, but better than nothing.

I am going to take some pictures and show the information later tonight!

So friggin happy I didn't come back empty handed!

:rockon:

SlideOrDie

I just came from Staples and an Art Supply store. Plenty o' pens there, and plenty o' caps and shtuff, crazy art things etc...

Most pens are packaged or kept away from sticky fingers...So I couldn't test many caps at all...maybe only 10-20% of the pens I saw?

BUT

I was able to find two pens/markers that are like $2. The caps fit PERFECTLY on an omicron cart! In fact, they fit so good, I wonder if I am dreaming or not!?!?

$2 is cheap as hell for a reusable cap. They are black, but better than nothing.

I am going to take some pictures and show the information later tonight!

So friggin happy I didn't come back empty handed!

:rockon:

Just giving you a heads up, when I used a sharpie cap on my omicron carts it would always clog them because it forces pressure down the center airway unlike the white caps the carts come with.

Because of this I no longer cap my carts :)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
was just lookin' thru amazon and found a few possible "cart tubes".

this one is the smallest and won't also take a mouthpiece
http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Stora...UTF8&coliid=I2A8AUV2DWNOAI&colid=XMH057K58QLP

this is 3 in. possibly just shy of fitting a cart and mouthpiece.
http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Storage...UTF8&coliid=I1MQMB9RRBYP1O&colid=XMH057K58QLP

this is a bit bigger and wider than needed, but cart, mouthpiece, adapter, etc. would all fit
http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Storage...UTF8&coliid=I1MQMB9RRBYP1O&colid=XMH057K58QLP

that is if pv doesn't get on it soon.

Just giving you a heads up, when I used a sharpie cap on my omicron carts it would always clog them because it forces pressure down the center airway unlike the white caps the carts come with.

I've resorted to blowing a little on the bottom After cap is on, to relieve downward pressure... Works alright, still have to clear a quick "pop" sometimes, but that's pretty normal I think. I do usually give carts the "vitolo" treatment(plenty cool time side by side with cold draws as it cools), seems to help a lot to keep any big clog out of sight, out of mind.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

sessnet

Noob Saibot

Interesting, but the inside of these two caps have small pegs on the inside to grip, sort of like a claw effect. So no air is being pushed down, because there is a ton of air on the side.

However, I can see how that would happen if the cap is flush to the cart. That is not the case with these caps.

These marker caps aren't great because they aren't airtight, so they won't prevent much smell if that is the concern. However the upside is they shouldn't do what you mentioned.

sessnet,

SlideOrDie

The kit will come with 2x14250 batteries, and it is a 300 mah batteries.

I was wondering if you had an approximate idea of how many hits you'd be able to get out of the smaller tube setup with the single 14250?

This looks like it's going to be amazing option for stealth and pocket portability :)

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I was wondering if you had an approximate idea of how many hits you'd be able to get out of the smaller tube setup with the single 14250?

This looks like it's going to be amazing option for stealth and pocket portability :)

Its all subjective, 5 second hit, 10 second hit? we say about 15 -20 min life

It is a IMR battery, so its gonna give it its best.

OF

Hmmm. Should I trade in my V1 2 pack for the ophos for myself and be greedy. Or trade it for a V2 for my girlfriend?? Decisions!!!

This one is so easy. Keep the V1s. Hold onto the charger and use one yourself, give the other to her. She needs you for your charger.....

You must be mighty young, us old guys know these things.....

OF

Top Bottom