Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Where is that?
$40 for 1/2g in Bay Area.
yup that is true. I get the CBD half gram for 40, but some places its 35 rare tho.

anyone ever get shipped something from deltavapes? I am supposed to be shipped a replacement charger for the Omicron V1 today, I'm in norcal how long do you guys think it will take to get to me?

bombaysippin,
yup that is true. I get the CBD half gram for 40, but some places its 35 rare tho.

anyone ever get shipped something from deltavapes? I am supposed to be shipped a replacement charger for the Omicron V1 today, I'm in norcal how long do you guys think it will take to get to me?

Less than 48hr to Midwest once item Has shipped, pretty consistently over multiple orders .. so, 1-2 days is a safe bet, but who knows.

havealight101,

VirginHarvester

Of course there's noting wrong with asking for help.
No, absolutely not so please don't inhibit people from getting the answers they need.

We often get the same questions over and over as you might imagine, it takes up resources.
Do you work for the company or are you actually taken away from your duties by answering questions? If I knew the answer to simple questions I'd be happy to provide it all day long.

VirginHarvester,

hatfieldsmama

No, absolutely not so please don't inhibit people from getting the answers they need.

Do you work for the company or are you actually taken away from your duties by answering questions? If I knew the answer to simple questions I'd be happy to provide it all day long.

no point arguing with him... hes a know it all. pretty sure hes the moderator of the site too.

hatfieldsmama,

jlesiki

I just bought the original omicron, and the battery charger broke on me last Thursday afternoon...terrible timing! So I submitted a support ticket and was told I have to send it back before they send me a new one. The charger itself is of such poor quality, that I don't want to spend even one more penny for a replacement. After factoring time and postage, it's barely even worth it to send it back, plus I'm stuck with a POS charger.

The vaporizer itself works very well, and I was loving this thing while it worked! I was just wondering if anyone else has the original and had any trouble with the charger. Are there any other chargers that might work for this? I was strongly considering buying the Persei, but now I'm not so sure after this mess.

jlesiki,

VirginHarvester

no point arguing with him... hes a know it all. pretty sure hes the moderator of the site too.
Well, if he's too busy or too annoyed to answer basic questions he needs to find some help. Personally I don't really care what he is, he can just skip over questions he feels are beneath his pay grade and let somebody else step up and answer.

Regardless, people have the right to ask and it's always in THC's best interest if questions re-occur now and then so people do get an idea of what's what and how these systems work without reading a hundred pages. Give it a couple months, when this thread is four hundred of pages long it will become too daunting for newbies to think about reading.

No comment.. bite the hand that feeds, and they stop feeding...
No mod there, I'm pretty sure, just a well seasoned vet, who is willing to share some info and thoughts on all these fancy new vapes we all come to love.
All day long. Come on dude, who has time for that, I highly doubt if your were "master vaper", that you'd be here all day answering posts. A look at you 2's post and like #'s, shows OF definitly has you beat in the help department. And yes, some issues are driven into the ground, and a quick search keeps threads clean. Hell Joe and rufrothy have Vaporpedia full of all the info you should need for anything but serious questions.
New Topic please...

havealight101,
Reactions: OF
I just bought the original omicron, and the battery charger broke on me last Thursday afternoon...terrible timing! So I submitted a support ticket and was told I have to send it back before they send me a new one. The charger itself is of such poor quality, that I don't want to spend even one more penny for a replacement. After factoring time and postage, it's barely even worth it to send it back, plus I'm stuck with a POS charger.

The vaporizer itself works very well, and I was loving this thing while it worked! I was just wondering if anyone else has the original and had any trouble with the charger. Are there any other chargers that might work for this? I was strongly considering buying the Persei, but now I'm not so sure after this mess.
I had charger problems to. I had a defective charger, I even opened it and saw the red wire was detached from everything else, which is why it wasn't charging the battery and the battery eventually died. I filed a ticket and now they are sending me a new charger back. Everything else has gone great with this original model, I will stick with it since they will replace the charger if it is defective.

bombaysippin,

SD_haze

I didn't think a single gram would fill a cart to the top...

It might have ended up being 1.05g so I was babying it to prevent leaks.
The dispensary weighs out grams/half grams of puregold into glass vials instead of the squeeze tabs because they didn't think they were all equal amounts of oil.

SD_haze,

VirginHarvester

No comment.. bite the hand that feeds, and they stop feeding...
As if OF is the only one that has answers? That just made no sense.
No mod there, I'm pretty sure, just a well seasoned vet, who is willing to share some info and thoughts on all these fancy new vapes we all come to love.
Well if you're correct you made my point for me.
All day long. Come on dude, who has time for that, I highly doubt if your were "master vaper", that you'd be here all day answering posts.
I never said that but if I didn't want to answer I'd simply pass over it.
A look at you 2's post and like #'s, shows OF definitly has you beat in the help department.
That's irrelevant.
Hell Joe and rufrothy have Vaporpedia full of all the info you should need for anything but serious questions.
We if the answer the OP needed is contained there wouldn't OF have linked him to it? That's a rhetorical question, you really don't have to respond.

VirginHarvester,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so in regards to the charger problem, yes they know it's an issue, it's why the v2
pens don't use that charger style, nor the persei

Bob Loblaw,

jlesiki

I had charger problems to. I had a defective charger, I even opened it and saw the red wire was detached from everything else, which is why it wasn't charging the battery and the battery eventually died. I filed a ticket and now they are sending me a new charger back. Everything else has gone great with this original model, I will stick with it since they will replace the charger if it is defective.

That is exactly the same problem I had. I opened it up and the positive wire was disconnected. Funny thing is...I remember saying when I pulled the charger out of the box that I hoped it wouldn't break. I just thought the charger was so cheap that I'm afraid this will happen frequently. I now have a full cartridge with no way to vape it. Seems like the newer V2 and the Persei have a much better battery system...Just still not sure I want to upgrade after the quality i've seen with the original.

jlesiki,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

I would say that stinks given I have broken 3 chargers and a battery because of that design flaw.

regardless there are some tips to help you repair the existing charger EVEN IF YOU DONT SOLDER in the wikipedia.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#Repairs

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
That is exactly the same problem I had. I opened it up and the positive wire was disconnected. Funny thing is...I remember saying when I pulled the charger out of the box that I hoped it wouldn't break. I just thought the charger was so cheap that I'm afraid this will happen frequently. I now have a full cartridge with no way to vape it. Seems like the newer V2 and the Persei have a much better battery system...Just still not sure I want to upgrade after the quality i've seen with the original.
i could understand feeling that way if they didn't replace it. both the new ones have lifetime guarantees

Bob Loblaw,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
i could understand feeling that way if they didn't replace it. both the new ones have lifetime guarantees

No lifetime warranty on chargers. Unfortunately new chargers are only warrantied for 30 days per their website (Sucks!). Does not instill confidence in the end user that they (the manufacturer) feel they are of high quality.

Lets see we have a poor V1 charger and we introduce a new V2 better charger and stand behind that with a paper thin 30 day warranty. :(

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom