Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

this is my new favorite way to use the omicron! I get giant full milk hits, especially with the 1.5 carts. The tubing is the same as whats on a box vaporizer whip, fits perfectly over the end of the cart and into a 14 mill down stem. the tubing is my solution to always using the omicron upside-down when in bong use. if anyone wants this tubing to use u can get it at home depot. And to THC this might be a type of attachment to develop for anyone to use their omicron in a bong.

Looks like good fun indeed. I'd be a little concerned about that tubing and do a little looking around for silicone tube rated for the temperatures it might see worst case? The chemicals that might boil out of the tube at that point are not too good.....

OF

Pandora Haze

Vapor Chica
photo-1.jpg
@THC Scientific
I love the new color options. Any idea on when they might be available? Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Looks like good fun indeed. I'd be a little concerned about that tubing and do a little looking around for silicone tube rated for the temperatures it might see worst case? The chemicals that might boil out of the tube at that point are not too good.....

OF
it looks like (and i may be mistaken) he has the tube over the silicone tip that comes w/ the carts. he should be safe then, no?

Bob Loblaw,
I picked up some hot box tubing today for this. Ill fiddle with it later tonight.
I still have faith that G's blowers will make a mini Aqua Vape/Hydracirc like hybrid to just sit on the cart.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

OF

it looks like (and i may be mistaken) he has the tube over the silicone tip that comes w/ the carts. he should be safe then, no?

That's how I read it too. Yes, that should make it safer, but not safe when you're honking on a tube the flow can get very uniform and swift. I can visualize a swift column up from the heater through the flue and tip and into the wall if there's no turbulence to stir stuff up. Just a hot spot, but too hot temperatures are available in the system. There's a lot of guys running serious powers in these guys these days. If it were my lungs on the downstream end, I'd be looking for more than low temp hardware store tube.

OF

Ogseed

OF

So this is the same tubing that you get on a box style vaporizer like vapor brothers. Its been used for years on the box vapes. Are u thinking that the cart produces more heat than what comes out of the box vape? I assume it's the same because you can turn up the box vapes really high and the whip (tubing) never gives off any thing that Ive noticed. This tubing is not from home depot it's off a whip, I just saw tubing at home depot and assumed it was the same.

Ogseed,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
We will have color Omicrons soon as we will start production on these soon.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

So this is the same tubing that you get on a box style vaporizer like vapor brothers. Its been used for years on the box vapes. Are u thinking that the cart produces more heat than what comes out of the box vape? I assume it's the same because you can turn up the box vapes really high and the whip (tubing) never gives off any thing that Ive noticed. This tubing is not from home depot it's off a whip, I just saw tubing at home depot and assumed it was the same.

No, I'm saying smooth flow of uniform high temperature gas out of the 1/16 diameter nearly inch long tube could transit the inch an a half involved before it can cool below the temperature rating on random hardware store tube. That was what was suggested, right?

Use what you want the way you want of course, I'm expressing a concern I see. We're getting into uncharted areas with higher energies and flow rates than were originally in the design. If someone did this and reported a melted spot on the tube I wouldn't be surprised. It's not like high temperature tube isn't available if you care....

OF

OF,

Ogseed

No, I'm saying smooth flow of uniform high temperature gas out of the 1/16 diameter nearly inch long tube could transit the inch an a half involved before it can cool below the temperature rating on random hardware store tube. That was what was suggested, right?

Use what you want the way you want of course, I'm expressing a concern I see. We're getting into uncharted areas with higher energies and flow rates than were originally in the design. If someone did this and reported a melted spot on the tube I wouldn't be surprised. It's not like high temperature tube isn't available if you care....

OF

Right well to clear this up this is high temperature tubing. When I suggested home depot tubing I was assuming they sold high temp tubing. Im not suggesting for anyone to use random hardware store tubing. Safe usage is always my goal. I will report if I get any melted spots, discoloration, odor or anything else.

Ogseed,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@thc

Soo what's the price range on this piece??

Oh and have you set a price for the new top kit??

Look Im not gonna bullshit.

Should we cut corners and put it up for cheap? or do we make it the best we can and hope people can afford it?

Remember this device can do three things and it is the only one on the market that can do 3. While other companies have to make a single attachment for each purpose, we have made 1 for 3.

tharealmclovin

Should we cut corners and put it up for cheap? or do we make it the best we can and hope people can afford it?

Remember this device can do three things and it is the only one on the market that can do 3. While other companies have to make a single attachment for each purpose, we have made 1 for 3.
1329428262319.jpg

Someone has to post it

No cutting corners please. With a warranty, people will pay. I think I'm going to wait a while on V2 due too so many attachments to fully set up the Persei: herb chamber $100+/-, herb/concentrate cart 70+/-??, 2 nail carts $??, LCD VV top $??, not to mention v2/3 cart. I think I need to stay with one base for now. I love the everyday innovation, I'm not nocking that at all, just my pocket book will be.

havealight101,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
you know what i love? THC posts fuckn videos all the time on updates... cant wait to see this in action

Xchadb,
Top Bottom