Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Here is update packaging on 7.4v Omicron upgrade. This is essentially turning your device into a mini vaporizer That is capable of producing huge clouds.

1 x 7.4v top Water proof, and durable like a tank. No voltage limiter anymore and added protections
2 x 14250 battery
2 x 14250 Battery Spacers
1 x Bottom cap for 7.4v
1 x short tube for single 14250 battery configuration.

FC discount is 40% off for this Kit. Discount code will be given when we are ready for pre orders.

This will essentially get you a second unit without the charger, Price is $69 but for FC users you will get a 40% discount for 1 week only.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
And every time it cracks me up.

1329428262319.jpg

Someone has to post it

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

Here is update packaging on 7.4v Omicron upgrade. This is essentially turning your device into a mini vaporizer That is capable of producing huge clouds.

1 x 7.4v top Water proof, and durable like a tank. No voltage limiter anymore and added protections
2 x 14250 battery
1 x Bottom cap for 7.4v

FC discount is 40% off for this Kit. Discount code will be given when we are ready for pre orders.

This will essentially get you a second unit without the charger, Price is $69 but for FC users you will get a 40% discount for 1 week only.

That is a really good deal considering everything that is included. Thanks for thinking of us FC'ers THC, it is shaping up to be a good 420 weekend.

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
THAT 7.4 TOP IS GONNA B
THE BIDNESS WITH THE BITS AND PIECES IT'S
COMING WITH..
I hope that even tho OWN V2s already,
(hada edit this didn't see the thread up above...FUCKN sick BUKU LUV FROM THE UCE
G!!!!

I've got no problem with waiting patient
THC Y'ALL HAVE DONE A HELLOF A JOB
DON'T STOP MAN KEEP ON DOING WHAT Y'ALL DO.

I got my fingers crossed for
Them nail carts...
purchased over 350$ on carts. All in all I think I know what I'm doin
With omicrons units

Had the original but. The batt did not surfice..so I had returned it.

I've been hyping this v2 up since
I got it and I'm turnin alot of heads
And converting alot of people
On to the omicron family...

Will be a loyal costumer as long as (I)
And I see my fellow man get the best service
And so far...THC ALL I CAN SAY IS THANKYOU
FOR HELPING SOMBODY LIKE ME OUT
WITH WHAT I DO..

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thanks guys for the support.

We do our best and try to do it even better next time around. Once all these projects are done I am thinking about taking a vacation to rest and relax, when i come back we working on other projects that are outside of the vaporizer industry.

What ohm carts are best for this new 7.4v upgrade? Can I still use my 1.5 ohm carts?
No 1.5's on 7.4v, just 4's and 5's. Careful w/4's and fully charged batts. Check out the persei's Vaporpedia, it will tell ya'll everything you need to know, and thank Joe and Rufrothy for putting it together.

havealight101,
Thanks guys for the support.

We do our best and try to do it even better next time around. Once all these projects are done I am thinking about taking a vacation to rest and relax, when i come back we working on other projects that are outside of the vaporizer industry.

Yeah, you probably don't even have time to change the oil, let alone what your putting together.

havealight101,

Uce

2 x 14250 battery
1 x Bottom cap for 7.4v

@thc
This might sound like a dumb question but
Will I be able to use my v2 charger?for the new unit batts??

Uce,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

2 x 14250 battery
1 x Bottom cap for 7.4v

that's fuggin' awesome as i need two of them, lol u rock once again G!

Bob Loblaw,

Uce

G YO ASS NEED A VACA FROM US BUGGIN THE SHIT OUT
OF YOU ALL THE TIME HAHA

Uce,

Uce

@thc
I got the CookieS OTM holla at the frisco kid G!!haha
All day..

Uce,

Uce

Every DAMN DAY!!haha
Man I also gota self made strain I call
(DISGO)sfv x white widow..you'll see it soon or here it in a song soon..I'm passing it out in the bay
Hey one your way too man why not.getit known out that way..
Anyways anytime man I'm down.

Uce,

Jhonny

will you release a 7.4v version of the Omicron v2 or just sell the 7.4v upgrade separately?

Jhonny,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
will you release a 7.4v version of the Omicron v2 or just sell the 7.4v upgrade separately?

We would love to, just cant as the price would be increased even further. some people just dont want 7.4v so it has to be a gradual increase people add on options.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

We would love to, just cant as the price would be increased even further. some people just dont want 7.4v so it has to be a gradual increase people add on options.

Understood. Any plans to just eliminate the offending voltage protection circuit in future runs or is that buried too deep in design or existing inventory?

And hey, love the '250 size tube' idea. Any chance of a 500 size? That's actually what I was thinking when I suggested it way back when we were younger. Seems I've got several power hungry devices that have left me with a handful of IMR 14500s but only the two 650s that came with my V2. I'm already used to dealing with the AA format from MFLB so it seems a natural to me. Can you maybe whomp up a run of 'em as options for us crazy guys?

TIA

OF

tharealmclovin

2 x 14250 battery
1 x Bottom cap for 7.4v

I order for all of my friends. Will I be able to get 4 tops@ the discounted price?

tharealmclovin,

JoeKickass

FC discount is 40% off for this Kit...

...Price is $69 but for FC users you will get a 40% discount for 1 week only.

Wow $42 for a second v2? You've outdone yourself!

Also, I thought the new extended battery cap served the purpose of the spacers, did something change to require them again?

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom