Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

tharealmclovin

HERB CART FOR THE "Vs" AWW YEAH ME WANT NOW :rockon: Makes me feel better about the fact that i bought the V2! Thanks @THC
DSC_6853.jpg

Where did this image come from? Is this gonna be the herb chamber for V2?

tharealmclovin,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I still think we need some sort of plastic tube container for these cartridges so we can just throw em straight into our pockets and not worry about oil or lint making a mess

That and/or something to cap the mouthpiece. It is still going to bother me knowing there a tiny hole where any smell could leak out...and that lint can get on the rubber mouthpiece.

sessnet,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
This adapter will handle flowers, water extracts, and maybe even oils.

Now the cool thing about this adapter is, you can clean it, and it will last over a year. Ya we said it a year.

We think its important to improve technology and take it further without compromise. So we decided we want to create a adapter that can do all three without issues. Its not about having the first, or having the coolest, its about doing it right.

Here it is.

DSC_6853.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Anyone in MN... Down in the Valley just got OMI-products in. I convinced him 2-3 weeks ago, and they're already in stock. I'm going to go see what they got, and help with info about learning curve. G are these guys authorized dealers?

They might be our distributor might be giving it to them. Can you get their full info and give it to me so i can check?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

Would kick ass if it could handle bubble hash, give me a good reason to bust out the bubble bags. Love making an herb bubble hash sandwich. Is this for 3.7 or 7.4 volts?

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sounds good! Will there be any performance differences between the two?

Thanks

Slight difference, because one will be optimized for a certain voltage range the other for the other range, once we get it down we will have the specs up, this is just to show people that we actually have it and are not copying anyone else or some bs.

VAPORIZER22

Slight difference, because one will be optimized for a certain voltage range the other for the other range, once we get it down we will have the specs up, this is just to show people that we actually have it and are not copying anyone else or some bs.

Appreciate the info. I'm upgrading to the V2 soon and love the options available. Cannot wait for this.

VAPORIZER22,
Top Bottom