Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kewpcer

That looks like a standard cartomizer adapter, correct? If so, would it hypothetically work with my ProVari ecig? If so, then i'll order the first one.

kewpcer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
That looks like a standard cartomizer adapter, correct? If so, would it hypothetically work with my ProVari ecig? If so, then i'll order the first one.

Its on a 601 threading, you will need a adapter. You should only use IMR cells with this unit. Not sure what the button is rated at for the Provari I would suggest you check it to see if it have a 5 amp limit.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Will the LCD top(persei) be rated higher than 5 amps? And do we get a "Beef" top for persei? Also the VV top will kind of give us "variable temps" with this, correct? :)

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Will the LCD top(persei) be rated higher than 5 amps? And do we get a "Beef" top for persei? Also the VV top will kind of give us "variable temps" with this, correct? :)

The VV tops will have a 5 amp limit, the VV will control the heat also.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Last thing I promise ;) , will 5 amp tops be sufficient to run this?
"I would suggest you check it to see if it have a 5 amp limit.". Im just a little confused by that statement.

havealight101,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
@THC

Whats your price range on this??

And is this the LAYG/nail cart your bringing
Out or is this just the herb cart?

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC

Whats your price range on this??

And is this the LAYG/nail cart your bringing
Out or is this just the herb cart?

This is a herb cart that will can be used for extracts. The pure nail cart is under construction for the last time, if it performs its going into production.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

Bullet or (SLUG) slang for bullets
WOULDA BEEN KOOLAID man hahaha

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bullet or (SLUG) slang for bullets
WOULDA BEEN KOOLAID man hahaha

Ya we thought about it, but it was related to violence and we dont like violence.

Also lungler was in the mix because it sounded funny, for lung tickler.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

@thc

Soo what's the price range on this piece??

Oh and have you set a price for the new top kit??

Uce,

mflblover

This is a herb cart that will can be used for extracts. The pure nail cart is under construction for the last time, if it performs its going into production.

can you explain the differences between the cart and the chamber like how much each packs, how many bowls each can do without running out of battery and stuff? like a comparison specs sheet? or will that be out in a couple days..

mflblover,

Uce

Fuc for real? Well now uce plays the waiting game

Uce,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
hm, looks like with that wide of a cart it has no option for a doubble top eh? ;)

Xchadb,

Ogseed

img0996al.jpg

this is my new favorite way to use the omicron! I get giant full milk hits, especially with the 1.5 carts. The tubing is the same as whats on a box vaporizer whip, fits perfectly over the end of the cart and into a 14 mill down stem. the tubing is my solution to always using the omicron upside-down when in bong use. if anyone wants this tubing to use u can get it at home depot. And to THC this might be a type of attachment to develop for anyone to use their omicron in a bong.

Top Bottom