are you v2in?
im v2in
hahaha
1.5 with sum of my grapefruit jolly...
and my opinion its how the cart should have been for the v2 in the
first place...

WHO ELSE IS V2IN!!!????

PROPS TA DOOBS ON THE (V2IN)haha

Every day there is something new here inn Omi-land! :). That's was quick... Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Hey G, I edited the last post in persei thread with a slightly time sensitive question. TIA.

havealight101,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Whos ready for the herb cartridges for the Omicron?

You ready? Whos ready?

You aint ready.

We will show it off today or tomorrow. When ever my engineer in Australia decides to show it to me instead of using it.

Fuq I've been ready hahaha cheaaaaa!!!

@thcWhat about THE nail carts?

Uce,

Noize23

Hi Thc bos, I ordered a package 1.5 cat.(order 2433), today I received my parcel!
You have sent me the wrong parcel! this is the parcel for a person with the order number 2438 from NY) but not my 1.5 cat. what shell i do now, please give me instruction, to wich adress i should sende this back, and who pays the retourn shipping! BIG CHAOS lol

Noize23,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hi Thc bos, I ordered a package 1.5 cat.(order 2433), today I received my parcel!
You have sent me the wrong parcel! this is the parcel for a person named *********** (order number 2438 from NY) but not my 1.5 cat. what shell i do now, please give me instruction, to wich adress i should sende this back, and who pays the retourn shipping! BIG CHAOS lol

Please do not announce names online, you know we have a contact button on our website. Things like this should not be posted on a forums buddy.

ilovedoobies!

Whos ready for the herb cartridges for the Omicron?

You ready? Whos ready?

You aint ready.

We will show it off today or tomorrow. When ever my engineer in Australia decides to show it to me instead of using it.
Im born ready to spend my money on your awesome products :brow:

ilovedoobies!,

ilovedoobies!

HERB CART FOR THE "Vs" AWW YEAH ME WANT NOW :rockon: Makes me feel better about the fact that i bought the V2! Thanks @THC
DSC_6853.jpg

ilovedoobies!,
Top Bottom