Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Ewog

Can anyone suggest a cap for the Omicron Carts?

I use the plastic mouthpiece, but after a few (happy) days, it stinks, and gets discolored.

Also it's sort of disgusting having pocket lint stick to the mouthpiece.

Does anyone use something to put a cap on their cart?

Usually I take off the cartridge when I put the v2 in my pocket and place the cartridge and mouthpiece in the plastic it came in originally and it fits in the change pocket to my jeans just perfect. No lint to worry about when its in plastic!

Ewog,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

sessnet

Noob Saibot
sessnet,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
EDIT: Hey Joe, a ton of info got lost somewhere. I need to go figure out what went wrong and fix it. Luckily the info is still in the DIFF history. have some repair work to do.

Good Work Joe, you really do kick ass. I like how you re-organized it. Some of the info you removed was sitting there waiting to be copy pasted to the Persei article. Thanks for doing this. I made a few more minor edits and fixed some typos but it flows and makes sense. At least to me.

For those who care what we are talking about its the new cartridges overview section where we try to explain power and different ohm carts, etc, etc for the new user.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#Cartridges_Overview

DubCRider

That is a good idea and it looks awesome, but I was asking for a cap.

If I could just cap either the cart, or the silicon tube, then it would be a little easier to use!

Unless I misunderstood, and you mean the cap from that thing?

No, the whole unit goes inside the case. I'm sure a trip to a hobby or hardware store would yield some good results.

DubCRider,
Reactions: sessnet

AntKiller

Hey G,

I have been wanting to do the upgrade to V2 however I cannot do without it for the few daze it will take for the shipping to and fro. Now that the O-Phos is out I will order it and the upgrade. Once I receive the O-Phos I will then send in my V1. I am completely attached to this technology and couldn't bare to be without it. Thanks for such a great product and for all that you are doing with it!

Don

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey G,

I have been wanting to do the upgrade to V2 however I cannot do without it for the few daze it will take for the shipping to and fro. Now that the O-Phos is out I will order it and the upgrade. Once I receive the O-Phos I will then send in my V1. I am completely attached to this technology and couldn't bare to be without it. Thanks for such a great product and for all that you are doing with it!

Don

Please contact us 818-849-6133 they will be better to handle this situation since im only R&D right now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

That is a good idea and it looks awesome, but I was asking for a cap.

If I could just cap either the cart, or the silicon tube, then it would be a little easier to use!

Back before I got onto the cigar tube idea I used a short length of Silicone tube (3/8 ID IIRC) with a rubber stopper in one end. I'd push it down on the tapered part of the mouthpiece when it'd seal fine. It was cut off just long enough. I lost it somewhere and made a second one, but had to cobble up the plug part. I found I could still smell it some (I assume from the lower vents and also contamination on the unit), the tube was the 'for sure' solution for me.

But you can use an inch and a half piece of rubber, Silicone or Vinyl tube able to slip part way over the tip with most anything plugging the other end will work....until you loose it.

OF

OF,
Reactions: sessnet

vapor 4 life

Just got the 1.5 ohm carts and they hit bigger faster for sure. but It was real hard to prime for the first time and the plastic metalic like taste that usually goes away once the oil starts flowing has stayed around. I am twenty hits into the cart and it tastes bad. I remember someone else mentioning this 20-20 pages ago but do not remember the outcome. Anyone else noticed this before ? Is it a bad cart? Do all the 1.5s have a taste? I know it is not the oil and have gone thru at least a dozen of the other carts. Any help would be great I might have to load another cart but am scared to waste oil. Also I saw someone mention the pre oxidized carts are being tested but could not find that post again. What are these? thanks:leaf:

vapor 4 life,

VAPORIZER22

I filled up a 1.5 cart Saturday and forgot to give it a few dry hits before I loaded it. It did have a metallic taste for the first few sessions. The taste is a lot less noticeable today.

VAPORIZER22,

druminfected

Can anyone suggest a cap for the Omicron Carts?

I use the plastic mouthpiece, but after a few (happy) days, it stinks, and gets discolored.

Also it's sort of disgusting having pocket lint stick to the mouthpiece.

Does anyone use something to put a cap on their cart?

I know a buddy that is an electrician and I got these awesome containers I use to keep my cartridges in. If fits perfectly, and closes with the container cap almost all the way with a tip on the cartridge as well. It will stay closed, that's for sure, it just doesn't snap when the tip is on the cartridge when u put it in the container.

containers.jpg

druminfected,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Just got the 1.5 ohm carts and they hit bigger faster for sure. but It was real hard to prime for the first time and the plastic metalic like taste that usually goes away once the oil starts flowing has stayed around. I am twenty hits into the cart and it tastes bad. I remember someone else mentioning this 20-20 pages ago but do not remember the outcome. Anyone else noticed this before ? Is it a bad cart? Do all the 1.5s have a taste? I know it is not the oil and have gone thru at least a dozen of the other carts. Any help would be great I might have to load another cart but am scared to waste oil. Also I saw someone mention the pre oxidized carts are being tested but could not find that post again. What are these? thanks:leaf:

Almost all the carts currently available need to be oxidized before first use:
Per THC-"About 5-10 times press each being 3 seconds, and allow it to cool down between presses, about 20 seconds, we are working with a method that will oxidize the heating elements and everything else before it is released, but it has to be implemented into the production after we perfect it."

I am one of the testers of the new pre-oxidized carts and I can tell you that so far they are much better in terms of taste and vapor production. Definitely the way to go.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I know a buddy that is an electrician and I got these awesome containers I use to keep my cartridges in. If fits perfectly, and closes with the container cap almost all the way with a tip on the cartridge as well. It will stay closed, that's for sure, it just doesn't snap when the tip is on the cartridge when u put it in the container.

containers.jpg
you should find out exactly what the fuck those awesome little things are, lol. can you tell i want? tia

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Almost all the carts currently available need to be oxidized before first use:
Per THC-"About 5-10 times press each being 3 seconds, and allow it to cool down between presses, about 20 seconds, we are working with a method that will oxidize the heating elements and everything else before it is released, but it has to be implemented into the production after we perfect it."

I am one of the testers of the new pre-oxidized carts and I can tell you that so far they are much better in terms of taste and vapor production. Definitely the way to go.
ditto and ditto. also a tester. very tasty. pre-oxidized anyway. will eventually fill one w/out pre-oxidizing and compare.

Bob Loblaw,

Ewog

shortwind

Hi. Very very very quick delivery on my Omnicron V2...ordered it 4/13 and got it today!!! Of course, I don't have any concentrates on hand....will hopefully be getting some next few days so I can actually try it out. By the way, the instruction sheet keeps mentioning the "white cap", which I don't find or is something that doesn't look like a white cap to me. There is a small chrome part (I have the chrome model) with a whitish ring around it. Also, in the illustrations, there is some kind of pointed mouth piece looking thing that also doesn't seem to be in the kit. Is the brochure out of date, or am I missing stuff??
Thanks!

shortwind,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hi. Very very very quick delivery on my Omnicron V2...ordered it 4/13 and got it today!!! Of course, I don't have any concentrates on hand....will hopefully be getting some next few days so I can actually try it out. By the way, the instruction sheet keeps mentioning the "white cap", which I don't find or is something that doesn't look like a white cap to me. There is a small chrome part (I have the chrome model) with a whitish ring around it. Also, in the illustrations, there is some kind of pointed mouth piece looking thing that also doesn't seem to be in the kit. Is the brochure out of date, or am I missing stuff??
Thanks!
can you take a pic?

Bob Loblaw,

Ewog

Thanks!

the cartridge that came in my V2 kit had no white cap.

Ewog,
Reactions: Jay420

2clicker

Observer
im very interested in getting a pre-oxed 1.5ohm cart, but only need 1 or 2. hopefully planetvape.ca will have them individually.

and those little tubes are fantastic! would be cool to find something like that that would hold 4 or 5 carts at once.

2clicker,

Ogseed

Just found out how awesome it is to put an omicron into a 14 mil bong! Huge hits with the 1.5 carts, got a nice full milk. And as to not dirty the mouth piece I just use an old one when I use it in the tube. Only concern I have is having the omicron upside down at a 45 degree angle, will the oil leak out with constant use in the tube? Right now I hit it a couple times in the tube then flip it rightside up for a few more hits with out the tube.

Top Bottom