Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Only concern I have is having the omicron upside down at a 45 degree angle, will the oil leak out with constant use in the tube? Right now I hit it a couple times in the tube then flip it rightside up for a few more hits with out the tube.
sounds like you are doin' it right! keep us updated!

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
j-cases.jpg

Those could possibly work, thou they sell them by the 100, for 30$.
http://www.potbottles.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=9
i like these. long enough for a cart, mouthpiece and adapter. put a piece of cotton in the end, minimize jiggling. should work. now if only i knew how to use my paypal account and kick the bulk out to you guys. 30 would prolly due me ;)

Bob Loblaw,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
lots of dispensaires i go to, when you buy pre-rolled joints, they come in all kinds of awesome containers that fit the omi cart perfectly, great for at work cause those carts get stinky!

Xchadb,

JoeKickass

Why are people looking for omicron caps?

Load a cart with wax and you have nothing to worry about, don't travel with puregold or oil it always ends up being more work than you think...

Also, the metal mouthpiece or delrin ones are great for keeping the length pocket-able without having to take the cart off.

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
we got caps coming, better caps easier to pull out. wait for it to be online tomorrow with some more items.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Why are people looking for omicron caps?

Load a cart with wax and you have nothing to worry about, don't travel with puregold or oil it always ends up being more work than you think...

Also, the metal mouthpiece or delrin ones are great for keeping the length pocket-able without having to take the cart off.
honestly, keeping them upright (as i prefer) and completely odor free (also a plus) is easier in a container like this. as someone who has a couple darts, i use their cases to carry a few extras w/ my persei and omicron. i would prefer a few more tho, and i doubt tv will just sell me cases for their carts on the cheap. the white cap helps a bit, but if there is a little leak or it tips, pg or not, it can be a pain. old small cig case i bet would work for just carrying. i also use e-cig cartomizer caps as previously mentioned. helps for the screw end as well. kr808 style, not 510. they are all within micromilimeters.
EDIT * looks like they are on it! i'll be sure to check delta9vapes.com tomorrow

Bob Loblaw,

JoeKickass

honestly, keeping them upright (as i prefer) and completely odor free (also a plus) is easier in a container like this. as someone who has a couple darts, i use their cases to carry a few extras w/ my persei and omicron. i would prefer a few more tho, and i doubt tv will just sell me cases for their carts on the cheap. the white cap helps a bit, but if there is a little leak or it tips, pg or not, it can be a pain. old small cig case i bet would work for just carrying.
EDIT * looks like they are on it!

I guess I can see loose carts getting to be a problem, but like I said I just leave the cart attached and the v2 stays upright just like pen or pencil would.

JoeKickass,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I guess I can see loose carts getting to be a problem, but like I said I just leave the cart attached and the v2 stays upright just like pen or pencil would.
for goin' around in the world, traveling, carrying different strains, different ohms. for home i have a glass frog as some other genius posted pages back. with a persei, one cart isn't enough

JoeKickass

for goin' around in the world, traveling, carrying different strains, different ohms. for home i have a glass frog as some other genius posted pages back. with a persei, one cart isn't enough

Ok I'll stop resisting, if someone buys the 100 pack I'm in for a few :lol:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
we got caps coming, better caps easier to pull out. wait for it to be online tomorrow with some more items.
looks like thc is on it ;) i looked at the measurements of the 100/$30 kind and it's a little big. could prob fit 2 carts side by side. good or bad? off center carrying load (a personal distaste), but cheap and can carry two? gonna see what g has got for me....firstly, heh i rapped. srry too many rips.:rofl:

Bob Loblaw,

Jay420

the cartridge that came in my V2 kit had no white cap.
I ran into the same exact problem while trying to assemble my omicron v2 after eating a super melt hash cookie:ko:. I just sat there looking for a white cap for about 45 minutes before I realized how no essential it really was lol.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Those Cigar Tubes mentioned earlier will also hold 1 battery with 1 cart attached and 1 detached no problemo!

Persei is still so new to me (usage wise) I don't have travel case solution yet. Do they make hard case dildo cases? I only let the Persei leave the house once and she made a mess so she has been on house duty. I have a double 4.0 Girl Scout Cookie Wax sans any mouthpiece thats been flawless and delivering big hits. Rocking the V2 with PG this week. Used the O-Phos last week. The V2 has very strong battery life and I am learning to dig the no timeout. I am still so used to modulating the button.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You guys ready for the 7.4v top kits?

Well here it is. You need to have a current v2 kit for it to work. So here is what you get.

1 x 7.4v top. Beefed up water proof top.
1 x Custom bottom cap for 7.4v option
2 x 14250 batteries
1 x Short Omicron Tube ( this will turn the omicron to a short vape, you need original v2 cap )

Cost to be determined in a few days.

Ewog

You guys ready for the 7.4v top kits?

Well here it is. You need to have a current v2 kit for it to work. So here is what you get.

1 x 7.4v top. Beefed up water proof top.
1 x Custom bottom cap for 7.4v option
2 x 14250 batteries
1 x Short Omicron Tube ( this will turn the omicron to a short vape, you need original v2 cap )

Cost to be determined in a few days.

super excited! any details on how short the short tube is gonna be?

Ewog,
I think even if the cells only give us 20%+ of the persei, it should last a good day out and about. I charge my persei cells every other day(not dead, but good for them?, but have let them gone 6 days before they actually die. There are so many factors(ohms, amount of use, ect) though, everyone is different.
G, will there be a package deal of v2 and 7.4?

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I think even if the cells only give us 20%+ of the persei, it should last a good day out and about. I charge my persei cells every other day(not dead, but good for them?, but have let them gone 6 days before they actually die. There are so many factors(ohms, amount of use, ect) though, everyone is different.
G, will there be a package deal of v2 and 7.4?
we gonna try gotta figure out how to do that with our webstore, but we gonna do a fc code when all of this goes up.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
No big deal, im sure it will be reasonable either way. FC code sounds sweet, thank you.
Thats going to be one hell of a unit. V2 owners are going to love 7.4.

havealight101,
Top Bottom