Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Jay420

they got so
Found this gem on elemental's menu:

EWE TOO FULL BUBBLE (I/S) 41%THC "Best value concentrate EVER!" -Facebook Fan 4/9/12 $30gr
EweTooFullBubble.jpg

$30 for a 41% gram is the best value ever? lol
They have some good oils for 20 bucks a gram regularly and when they do test their usually 50%+/-.

Jay420,

JoeKickass

Lovin my O-PHOS so far.......

and BTW: Finished another round of edits and formatting on the wiki. I am pretty happy with it and am going to move onto the persei and solo articles which need more love.

Well since you didn't notice my cartridge power thing in section 4.5 I just merged it with what you were planning in section 1.2, what do you think?

ok update on the test top, im sorry.

I was not able to break it, turns out the 4 batteries we tested to make sure the top is dead are actually dead batteries.

so in reality this danm top is still kicking. :mad:

Back to more torture tests.

Hahaha that's awsome

@THC

FUCKIT MAKE A PASSTHRU FOR the v2!!!!!!!!!!

working on it, we first have to finish up the pass through for the persei then modify it for the Omicron (v2)

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
The 8 is kuu but I BELIEVE IN SIMPLICITY AT IT BEST
AND IF YOU MIGHT BE WORKN ON ONE WITH LESS OPTIONS for the v2
THAT'S EVEN BETTER FOR ME..
Im still on the (LAYG)carts or the nail or what ever it's calld
Im sittn on plenty of bubble n wax till then
Put away till they unravel the nail...

vishus650

are you guys only working on the 7.4 tops only, or is there work being done to correct the safety circuit issue (is it an issure) for the original v2 tops? and will there be a deal for both?

vishus650,

JoeKickass

are you guys only working on the 7.4 tops only, or is there work being done to correct the safety circuit issue (is it an issure) for the original v2 tops? and will there be a deal for both?

Since the 7.4v top will run the 3.7v battery without the safety circuit he decided not to make two exasperated tops, if you want to use 3.7v safety-less get the 7.4v upgrade top.

EDIT: Hahaha damn spell check,
two separate tops!

vishus650

your right lol i think i been hittin this omicron too much, cant think correctly. well fuck it cant wait till the new tops come out, hopefully its for the low.

vishus650,

beEasy

I just burnt out a cart. I was pulling through my stem when I heard a crackling sound and the stem filled with thick smoke. I might have inhaled some of it because it gave me nasty taste. Oh well, this cart lasted me 2 months already. On to the next one..

JoeKickass

I just burnt out a cart. I was pulling through my stem when I heard a crackling sound and the stem filled with thick smoke. I might have inhaled some of it because it gave me nasty taste. Oh well, this cart lasted me 2 months already. On to the next one..

Yup, been there done that. It's like a weird sickly sweet taste huh?

Health info on burning nickel-chromium wire anyone? lol (I don't think it's that bad. Probably the wire melting with high temps changes the oil taste, rather than actual combustion of the metal wire.)

JoeKickass,
Reactions: beEasy

VAPORIZER22

Finally got my hands on some 1.5 carts, man do they kick a$$. With 3 two second hits I am getting huge clouds on the V1. I love the diversity of the different ohm carts. The 1.5 will be perfect for big quick hits when I am out and the 2.4's are perfect for sipping on all day at home. Can not say thanks enough THC for all the great products you keep putting out. Makes taking my meds more efficient and effective.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: sessnet

Ewog

Just weighed some new cartridges I got,
1.5ohm - weighed in at 7.5g - weighed it 5 times all came out 7.5g except one 7.6g
1.5ohm - weighed in at 7.6g - all 5 were at 7.6g
2.4ohm - weighed in at 7.6g - all 5 at 7.6g

checked scale with a 100g calibrating weight and a dollar which came out at 1g

also I have not primed these or done anything to them, they are straight from the box to the scale.

Ewog,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
i have to weight out the cartridges as i have promised another person on this thread. I totally forgot. Let me get a proper weight

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Erikim

what are everyones methods for preoxidizing a 1.5 cart. i didnt even notice too nasty of a taste...about to go pick up another cart to fill her up!

Top Bottom