Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I Oxidize until it stops producing that white smoke and smell, then I load :)

KErtong if you are at the deep green show or can make it, ill let you try the new v3 carts see if that helps you with the needed vapor.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kertong

Erikim

i noticed today that when i put one of my batteries in with a full charge, the omicron doesnt blink its blue light. is this normal? or is it supposed to blink with a full charge? ive tried charging the batteries solo and in pairs, in the charger.

Erikim,

JoeKickass

i noticed today that when i put one of my batteries in with a full charge, the omicron doesnt blink its blue light. is this normal? or is it supposed to blink with a full charge? ive tried charging the batteries solo and in pairs, in the charger.

Did you lock it out? Try pushing five times quickly

EDIT: I know what you mean, that flash doesn't always happen if you switch batteries quickly. If you leave the head without power for a while then put in a new battery it should flash...

JoeKickass,

Ewog

Sometimes mine blinks and sometimes it doesn't haven't really figured out why. Just tried it with a fully charged battery and no blink and it wasn't locked out either.

Ewog,

JoeKickass

Sometimes mine blinks and sometimes it doesn't haven't really figured out why. Just tried it with a fully charged battery and no blink and it wasn't locked out either.

Since you mentioned it I decided to check mine, and it wasn't blinking like yours, I tried taking out battery and putting it back in and no luck.

Then I tried pushing the button with the head removed and, bingo! Instant blue blink every time you screw the head on. There must be some kind of capacitance that needs to be discharged, you can either wait a long time or just push the button before you screw the head on and all should be well

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Since you mentioned it I decided to check mine, and it wasn't blinking like yours, I tried taking out battery and putting it back in and no luck.

Then I tried pushing the button with the head removed and, bingo! Instant blue blink every time you screw the head on. There must be some kind of capacitance that needs to be discharged, you can either wait a long time or just push the button before you screw the head on and all should be well

There you go, problem solved, small amount of stored energy. but still we have to take a look at that as in why its doing that.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

druminfected

Anyone having issues with sending other people PM's via start a conversation? It just bounces back to myself whenever I try. I was suppose to send THC Scientific A PM, but it won't go through, but you told me to remind you in a week about my V2 issue.

THC the v2 issue is about me not getting any vape with the 3.7v red bat , (tried 2.4 and 1.5 carts) but I do with the 3.7v 18650 on my persei. You asked if the blue light flickered and to send u a pic of my bottom cap. and I sent you the picture on here and the blue light doesn't flicker.

-Drum

druminfected,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower

cant wait for 4 ohm carts, should be here monday! 2.4ohm on 5.2v i know im juicing it pretty hard but look at those clouds, how could you pass that up :) im being gentle with only a few second button presses.

hyekakan

I am new to the board and would like to say hello, i own one i actually owned one from the very begining mid 2009 is when i bought the original black version and now a proud father of the v2, all ican say is waiting for the 7.4 volt top that is coming out.

I am a supporter of Thc's products and a avid ecig user, i know the difference betwen this product and others on the market that are just crap i owned a atmos( crap ), gentelmans ( crap ) and many others including a tv rev only one that comes close but i hate the battery life and the fact i got to do laundry on it every day, the omi carts are disposable but beats out everything else on the market for my needs

Ewog

i wonder if the v2 7.4 volt upgrade will have a variable voltage control and lcd screen....

Pretty sure it wont, if you wanna change voltage you probably will switch the bottom cap to switch out different batteries. Plus in the videos it looked almost identical to the current v2 top just a little longer.

Ewog,

Jay420

Damn, my omicron is clogged to the point where there is no airflow and I haven't been able to clear it with the methods listed in the manual .

Jay420,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Can anyone suggest a cap for the Omicron Carts?

I use the plastic mouthpiece, but after a few (happy) days, it stinks, and gets discolored.

Also it's sort of disgusting having pocket lint stick to the mouthpiece.

Does anyone use something to put a cap on their cart?

sessnet,
I put e-cig atty covers on my metal mouthpiece for pocket transport. Silicone ones need to be cleaned occasionally, I dont use them though.

havealight101,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I put e-cig atty covers on my metal mouthpiece for pocket transport. Silicone ones need to be cleaned occasionally, I dont use them though.

Thanks dude - I don't have any 501 (?) sized cart rubber covers :/ Was wondering if there is some everyday household thing or something...like a pen cap or something...hmmm...

EDIT: a sharpie marker cap seems to fit over the silicon mouthpiece..but now the Omicron is 6 feet long lol... Need something to go right on the Omicron cart.

sessnet,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Well since you didn't notice my cartridge power thing in section 4.5 I just merged it with what you were planning in section 1.2, what do you think?

Hahaha that's awsome

Yes I noticed and choose to leave it where it was and then duplicate it in another section. Dunno how you think i didn't see it. Its in there twice. I'll check out your mod.

ru_frothi,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
EDIT: Hey Joe, a ton of info got lost somewhere. I need to go figure out what went wrong and fix it. Luckily the info is still in the DIFF history. have some repair work to do.

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom