Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Darb

10 hits!! That's hardly portable unles one has a generator in tow.
If that's the case then these two vaporizers aern't even in the same category.
Six batteries wouldn't last me until coffee break in the morning.
The omicron battery can last me a full day and I only have to fill it every two or three days!!!
I'm sure the tv is a great vape but to compare it to the omicron is like comparing apples and oranges.

Darb,

ganjapharma

i thought the TV vid was a complete misfire for those guys. was like an old time ginzu knife ad when he smashed the other vape pens into bits, cut em apart etc... and then cleanly separated his unit (but he didnt cut his cart up did he?)
i have taken an omicron cart apart and i didnt smash the plastic bit into dust...umm toxic fiberglass dust? can someone chime in about the toxic fiberglass plastic vs medical grade american made plastic?
and on the subject....why am i not hearing about the american factories that make nichrome wire, batteries, and other ecig components?

ganjapharma,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ganjapharma said:
i thought the TV vid was a complete misfire for those guys. was like an old time ginzu knife ad when he smashed the other vape pens into bits, cut em apart etc... and then cleanly separated his unit (but he didnt cut his cart up did he?)
i have taken an omicron cart apart and i didnt smash the plastic bit into dust...umm toxic fiberglass dust? can someone chime in about the toxic fiberglass plastic vs medical grade american made plastic?
and on the subject....why am i not hearing about the american factories that make nichrome wire, batteries, and other ecig components?

You won't because there is no scientific evidence to back up their claims. It's all opinions. All melaterials in the omicron cartridge are safe to use. We use same technology as anyone. It's scare tactics at it's best. Our houses are filled with these components.

Anyone remember the Ford pinto? American engineering, how about the chevy volt? Another American engineering, how about iPhone, oh wait that's made in china. Nothing wrong about American engineering or Chinese manufacturing, as long as quality controls are in place.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nosferatu

tharealmclovin said:
Just curious does anyone else sneeze alot when vaping???? That seems to be how I know its really working. LOL

You might be vaping weed that hasn't been cured properly or enough.

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

Oh my bad I forgot where I'm posting, I do get that from vaping flower or oil though. I think its like DubCRider said. Cant wait for this thing!

Nosferatu,

kertong

*please delete me*
For the sneezers:

I developed a mild allergy to marijuana after being a daily mmj user for over an year. I vape, and I'll get a runny or clogged/inflamed sinus and nasal passageway, I'll sneeze like 3-5 times in succession real fast a few times, and my throat will have a nagging itch that makes me cough with no productive or satisfying result.

I confirmed it was an allergy by taking a clean nail file and scruffing up some skin on my under forearm. I ground up some herb, and rubbed 3 distinct vertical stripes with my finger on the scuffed area. Within a minute I had 3 red lines raised on that area of skin, with a few splotches and wheals around it. Itched like hell.

Sucks, but I now take a benadryl (diphenhydramine) or zyrtec (cetrizine hcl i think) about 20 min. before partaking, and I no longer sneeze/inflame/clog/etc, though the potency of the high seems somewhat reduced. ymmv. :)

kertong,

DubCRider

I am sure it is not an allergy, most people get a reaction under those circumstances. Trimmers get gnarly rashes on their forearms.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys the sneezing is most likely caused by BHO.

One of the reasons why I don't use it anymore. Waxes coat the bronchial sacks and this results in the sneezing to clear the nasal cavities and these waxes built up in an around.

I sneez when only smoking cigarettes also, my lungs just clears the mucus and I'm back to normal again.

Please consult you doctor about this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

DubCRider said:
I am sure it is not an allergy, most people get a reaction under those circumstances. Trimmers get gnarly rashes on their forearms.

That's kinda spooky. Can we assume the same thing is happening elsewhere? Say inside our lungs? Can't see it there, of course......

OF

OF,
I'm finding my omi is making me cough to much even will smaller hoots.
My lungs are aching as well..
Anybody have any secrets they can hand out as for lung healing..

~Kosher Kush

Kosher Kush,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

One of the reasons why I don't use it anymore. Waxes coat the bronchial sacks and this results in the sneezing to clear the nasal cavities and these waxes built up in an around.

I sneez when only smoking cigarettes also, my lungs just clears the mucus and I'm back to normal again.

Someone should do an analysis of the resin in the rubber tip, it should be exactly the same stuff making it to your lungs. But the stuff I've gotten seems pretty liquidy no matter what concentrate I use...

So BHO is under scrutiny... What about budder?

JoeKickass,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, about the sneezing, I have had bubble hash do the same thing, even feels like hot mustard or wasabi fumes going up my sinuses after taking a e-vapor hit. I don't think it is isolated to just BHO, nor does it have anything to do with the OMI IMO I think the vapor just irritates some people's sinuses. It just helps move things out nothing harmful, it is an expectorant after all.
:2c:

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Someone should do an analysis of the resin in the rubber tip, it should be exactly the same stuff making it to your lungs. But the stuff I've gotten seems pretty liquidy no matter what concentrate I use...

Anything extracted by butane, because butane also extracts the parrefins inside the plant, now iso is different because it does not extract the perrafines, Not saying BHO is bad if done right and further cleaned, but I will only use gold because it's de-waxed.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Canna Hound said:
As controversial and bias as the perspective of the above video by Norcaloilman; it is refreshing to see a company show off all of their technology in an industry known for a lack of full disclosure...

To see the video posted here is not completely off base only if Norcaloilman's intentions are as pure as something really f*ckin pure! To get away with posting a comparison video(sales video really!) favoring a competitors product in the thread of a device as ground breaking as Omnicron has been and continues to be; that requires a level of integrity I find in few other people in the world. I truly hope your motives are for the betterment of the community, anything less is just plain pitiful, and embarrassing in my opinion.

This would be a very definite black list of the entire TV product line, from at least me; if TV directly posted the above video in this thread as a sales technique under a different user name. For me personally, I can't support business ethics of that nature. I have been planning on buying a TV/Rev, and still do. Competition is great for everyone; shitting inside a brother's house to feed yourself is something I will never be able to support, no matter how hungry for a new toy.

The comfort provided by the diminutive size and lack of odor emitted from a fully loaded Omnicron with my smooth, homemade, light gold oil, resting without white cap, only mouthpiece, ready to deliver medicine on a moments notice, invisible to all, in the front pocket of my jeans is priceless. No leaks, clogs, and just great flavor with the potency required to do the job... I am also certain the TV/REV have a place in my arsenal, but I do not think of them as being built for the same purpose.

Sorry for the rant, I would really love to see these two companies in collaboration than competition. For me, I can see benefits to both sides and a new enough market for everyone to feed their families; not to mention the benefit to the end users. I can imagine an endless variety of portable vaporizers of the highest quality!

H
Like I said, I have a friend who was dabbling in electronic vapes. Nothing to do with TV. She showed me the video so I could see a comparison to another product (I am always looking for the best way to vape the oils I make) I posted in the hopes that THE SCIENTIFIC would fill me in on the quality and the type of plastic and ceramic used in the heating element/seal of the Omicron cartridges and to provide any information on what is in the video. I did not make the video nor do I have any affiliation with TV. I said i own an Omicron. I didn't say I love it and think the TV has too many draw backs for me to want to use it for vaping on the go. I could be offended by the "assumptions", but that would just waste all of our time. As for my first post being ironic, I don't follow. Maybe if I knew your reasoning. Maybe I am just pure on this eh? Have some faith people.

Norcaloilman,
Sitting outside in the rain waiting for DNA Cali to cruise by!!
Hitting my omicron in the rain!
I'm out of rhino skin gargh....

How is LA doing Tonite? Hope your omicrons are toasty

~Kosher Kush

Kosher Kush,

JoeKickass

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Anything extracted by butane, because butane also extracts the parrefins inside the plant, now iso is different because it does not extract the perrafines, Not saying BHO is bad if done right and further cleaned, but I will only use gold because it's de-waxed.

Would a vacuum purge help at all?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JoeKickass said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
JoeKickass said:

Would a vacuum purge help at all?

Vacume purging only gets the solvents out if done right, fractional distillation is what you would need, this takes a long time to master.

This is only a opinion but I must put this disclaimer

Do not extract anything with solvents it is illegal in the state of California. We do not ask anyone or teach anyone about solvent extractions.

Cannabis alchemy is a good book to read but please do not try anything that is written inside as all methods where done in a laboratory setting with safety equipment.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Are these waxes in BHO something we wouldn't be getting just by vapeing herb?

@JoeKickass
I doubt a vac purge would help, as the waxes would still be in the BHO.
EDIT:
THC beat me to it, and said it more eloquently... Well played sir.

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom