Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
We can tell if tge cartridges been used, filled how many times can't tell that.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We can tell if tge cartridges been used, filled how many times can't tell that.

Makes sense, FWIW I figured once you put stuff in it, you own it. An out of the box cart that's never been messed with is one thing, but a USED one is actually a used one. A bit like being a virgin, not many shades of gray. There are lots of similar cases out there. Hey, you don't even have any control of what they put in.

OF

OF,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I have one cart that I have been adding too. Initially 1 G but after a few days added .3. Seems to be puffing right along.

Jeppy,

BossBrew

Metalhead
I have filled 4 carts so far using the fill tool and each time has been a breeze. Sorry to hear that your tool is having trouble fitting OF but you have found a method that works for you and that's all that matters!

BossBrew,

OF

BossBrew said:
I have filled 4 carts so far using the fill tool and each time has been a breeze. Sorry to hear that your tool is having trouble fitting OF but you have found a method that works for you and that's all that matters!

Thanks for your concern, but there's no need. I'm not having any problems I haven't easily handled. I was able to fill before the new tool (and IMO perhaps better), now have another option. I bring the idea up for others. IMO the part should have been designed with a bevel, taper, raised rim or other feature to allow better fitting to minor changes in the cart openings. If you think about the square end, being 'bore size' it's not going to fit well in an out of round bore and the square end prevents it correcting. The tool lip will overhang the cart mouth somewhere around the rim, hanging up. I brought it up for other guys to consider.

Or not.

At the same time I raised the observation that the increased mass makes the heating less responsive. You need to keep the fire on longer to melt it down inside, and if you go too far with that (get it too hot) by the time you noticed (I saw vapor coming off) and kill the fire there's a lot of calories stored in the metal that you can't stop. If you tried both, I suspect you'd see?

You're right, of course, the goal is filling it. And while it might be 'all that matters' to me, I was thinking of the other guys......

OF

OF,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
So I've been messing with a new pen it's been workn pretty damn good if I dnt say so myself I'll post up pix

Uce,

JoeKickass

Uce said:
So I've been messing with a new pen it's been workn pretty damn good if I dnt say so myself I'll post up pix

Omicron? Pics?

Are you just trying to advertise those cheap knockoff vape pens?

JoeKickass,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I passed on an extra Omicron to a fellow patient in Sac yesterday. He txt me to tell me he loved it and it was "life changing". Side note: I had a cart slowing down. I wrapped it in a moist heating pad for a couple minutes and abracadabra :o. Boy, did this thing ever come back to life!!! Happy New Year!!

Jeppy,

JoeKickass

Jeppy said:
I passed on an extra Omicron to a fellow patient in Sac yesterday. He txt me to tell me he loved it and it was "life changing". Side note: I had a cart slowing down. I wrapped it in a moist heating pad for a couple minutes and abracadabra :o. Boy, did this thing ever come back to life!!! Happy New Year!!

Where did you find a heating pad small enough for a cart?

JoeKickass,

OF

JoeKickass said:

I think they made 'em for Ken, originally. Hard to find these days. As he got older he'd be sore the day after tossing the ball around with his buds. Sometimes after a special weekend with Barbie....it's from the 'Aging Baby Boomer' collection I think?

OF

OF,

funkin

OF said:
JoeKickass said:

I think they made 'em for Ken, originally. Hard to find these days. As he got older he'd be sore the day after tossing the ball around with his buds. Sometimes after a special weekend with Barbie....it's from the 'Aging Baby Boomer' collection I think?

OF

lol Whaaat....

funkin,

OF

funkin said:
OF said:
JoeKickass said:

OF

lol Whaaat....

Sorry, but Joe brought it up. Blame him, why doncha?

Maybe it's one of those 'had to be there moments'? Sure it has nothing at all to do with on going testing of the Omicron.....aren't you?

OF

OF,

dankd420

Finally picked up some pure gold to try in the omicron, $32(28+tax) at Pallative health in san jose. All i can say is wow! absolutely no priming necessary just squeeze the tube in and hit it. Probably took longer than it should have to empty the tube though, i was worried about waste so used some pliers to squeeze the heck out of it :) Since they say its food grade i tried a little bit on the tongue, not good, not bad either though kinda neutral with a waxy/oily texture. The flavor of Pure Gold out of the omicron isn't the best, but the vapor production makes up for it completely. Cant wait to hear back if tetralabs sells cases direct to patients. The website reads to me like thats only for dispensaries but its well worth someone trying. I'm also a big fan of tetralabs GoldRelief program. Would be nice for my medication $$ to go to a company that does good.

dankd420,

kertong

*please delete me*
A heads up for my elemental wellness going omiheads - they have two "gold dust" concentrates - which I am guessing is co2 extract. It looks like a very fine mound of gold glitter, but it is very hard and VERY sticky! First time I've had the pleasure of trying a co2 extract. Liquifies pretty quickly, though it takes quite a bit of priming. Got some Raskal OG dust, and some Strawberry Cough dust. The Raskal hits incredibly well, but the strawberry cough needs quite a bit more priming and coaxing. Still excellent and enjoyable. Highly recommended!!

kertong,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
JoeKickass said:
Jeppy said:

It's just an electric moist heating pad. Nothing special. Turned it on and held the cart between.

Jeppy,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
This is not a bong, blunt, or any other vaporizer, the slower the draw the more vapor, and I do mean slow. Take a needle and dip it in alcohol and push it gently down the middle air tube. This should clear it up but you will get clogs from time to time. Also take the white cap off, only use the white cap if you are going to store it.
You'll probably never stop saying this.

Jeppy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Jeppy said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
This is not a bong, blunt, or any other vaporizer, the slower the draw the more vapor, and I do mean slow. Take a needle and dip it in alcohol and push it gently down the middle air tube. This should clear it up but you will get clogs from time to time. Also take the white cap off, only use the white cap if you are going to store it.
You'll probably never stop saying this.

This is true about 98% of the time, the other 2% seems to be the opposite.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Lightintoashes

I've just joined the Omicron club and was wondering if anyone in the bay area has leads on dispensaries that sell preloaded cartridges or maybe just have really nice oil selections. Thanks, I look forward to trying it out!

Lightintoashes,

OF

Lightintoashes said:
I've just joined the Omicron club and was wondering if anyone in the bay area has leads on dispensaries that sell preloaded cartridges or maybe just have really nice oil selections. Thanks, I look forward to trying it out!

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. I can recommend Elemental in San Jose:
http://elementalwellnesscenter.com/Menu/StrainMenu.html#

Currently they have only one preload, and it's only half a gram, but the price is right. I've never tried that oil, but I have tried several others from them and would not hesitate to try it.

Otherwise, they understand the Omicron there, and have always had something very interesting to offer. They stock PureGold, which is the best 'first loading' to try IMO. No heat or fancy tools needed. Clip the tip and squeeze it in. $40 a half gram, very little taste (that's cuz it's mostly THC you see....), a true 'must try'.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Harborside has em also, very nice selection, along with Elemental Wellness.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

BossBrew

Metalhead
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Harborside is the show featured on the new show Weed Wars as well. Not a huge fan of how they are portraying the industry with wacky characters and reality TV drama but it will boost ratings. :rolleyes:

I loaded a gram of Blue Dream Wax and this cart has been hitting for 300+ hits and the clouds are still coming.

Looking forward to the herb carts. I would love to shelf my other units and use the Omicron exclusively because it has not let me down yet.

BossBrew,

bruno13

insomniac
@thc. Any uodate on the leak proof carts? Are they in the works? Did they come and I missed them? Thanks

bruno13,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Indeed? I assume you mean concentrates, not prefilled carts? I've never been to the SJ one, but Oakland said they didn't have 'em (or empties) last time I asked. Nor do I find them on either of their web based menus. SJ does have PureGold, which Oakland doesn't.

They both have concentrates, of course, but be careful. I loaded $40 worth of the Budtender recommended Silver Jack Taffy. 55% THC, but it wrecked an Omicron cart (and most of the $35 gram of NYC diesel oil I foolishly followed it with). It didn't melt at all well (I suspect it's dry ice hash pressed?) but I guess some got in because the next load stalled out early on. My advice is to stick with known oils and waxes (or preloads) unless you know they're well made and fully purged. IMO it may well be a case of the Budtender needing to have advice available and not hesitating to do so when they don't really understand the Omicron.

It did leave me with a cart to tear apart to see what's inside.....it's great, guys. Very slick.

The taffy works great in the Eclipse of course, but leaves residue in the vial. That might be a good test, come to think of it?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom