Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

poonman

I thought he was an experienced user. He said "I'm back". Misunderstood.

Ya me too ,
1. How long is a ' while ' ?
2. Was he practicing with the 2.4's during he was away ?

I'm just waiting for PV to get the KISS carts , hint hint ..@THC
And hope they can offer the same deal , with the purchase of a new Omi-lite to include a KISS cart . I want a Black one now ...

poonman,

OF

Ya me too ,
1. How long is a ' while ' ?
2. Was he practicing with the 2.4's during he was away ?

I'm not sure how time away would matter. I am guided by what he said:
"Since it's shatter should I go with 2.4 or 1.5 I found my fill piece as well and plan on ONLY FILLING .5 This time after ruining numerous carts by filling .5 then an additional .5"

It seems the guys experience with Omicron carts has been very poor? He still doesn't have the hang of loading? Not a good time to advise harder to load and use carts to a guy about to try harder than normal to use concentrates (shatter)?

Repeating my usual advice, guys should stick with 2.4 Ohm carts until they have mastered them......no matter how long that takes. Going to 1.5s or other higher powered carts will make it harder, not easier, to get good results.

OF

Omcron v1

I'm not sure how time away would matter. I am guided by what he said:
"Since it's shatter should I go with 2.4 or 1.5 I found my fill piece as well and plan on ONLY FILLING .5 This time after ruining numerous carts by filling .5 then an additional .5"

It seems the guys experience with Omicron carts has been very poor? He still doesn't have the hang of loading? Not a good time to advise harder to load and use carts to a guy about to try harder than normal to use concentrates (shatter)?

Repeating my usual advice, guys should stick with 2.4 Ohm carts until they have mastered them......no matter how long that takes. Going to 1.5s or other higher powered carts will make it harder, not easier, to get good results.

OF
ive loaded plenty of carts but my problem is i won't have a torch and just use a bic or ill have a bad torch or something but I've loaded about 5-10 carts and they al worked well until about 10 hits in when the oil would come out the air hole.... but that was because i would always fill up a GRAM i thought directions were fill .5 and then .5 after it cools down...but now what I'm doing is...
1. putting the cart on top of my omicron
2.taking my shatter putting it in the freezer (that way when i want to put it in the fill tool it can be easy and drop straight to the bottom instead of sticking on the sides..)
3. putting my fill tool on the cart
4. dropping .5 shatter in the fill tool
5. heating the middle of the cart ALL SIDES for a good 30 seconds to a minute (making sure not to dip too low with the torch) , then going to the fill tool and starting to heat that)
6. after a while I'm gonna let it cool down then decide to rip it :D

oh actually 1st step would be scale out the empty cart first !

ez_ryder

i just got a OPHOS with the titanium Kiss cart and notice a little smell. I read something about "pre-oxidation" on this thread but really dont understand it. Is the smell normal? Is there some "burn in" procedure i should do before using it?

thanks in advance

ez_ryder,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
i just got a OPHOS with the titanium Kiss cart and notice a little smell. I read something about "pre-oxidation" on this thread but really dont understand it. Is the smell normal? Is there some "burn in" procedure i should do before using it?

thanks in advance

Just do a couple of 2 second burn ins and it's all good from there.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: ez_ryder

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
nao12000,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Honestly though how long would it last with a KISS cart? Thise dont seem to draw too much juice. At least the 3.7v anyway.

Caligula,
Reactions: nao12000

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Honestly though how long would it last with a KISS cart? Thise dont seem to draw too much juice. At least the 3.7v anyway.
Bingo ! We have seen extended battery life with kiss cart and even more with ti kiss in case you haven't noticed ti gr2 pulls less from battery .
I think ophos does better but this is so much smaller and is capable of so much more!

Caligula

Maximus
they all are 3.7 V batterries on the Omicron.
All 3.7 batterries draw the same juice.
It is the mah that lets a battery last longer (at same juice)

I meant the 3.7v version of the KISS cart, not the batteries. The carts come in 3.7v and 7.4v versions. So like you were saying, the 3.7 should draw less "juice".

Caligula,
Reactions: Vitolo

masaki

I see it says hvd kit. Does it still come with the hvd bottom to make the 7.4 with regular omicron tube?

masaki,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
I see it says hvd kit. Does it still come with the hvd bottom to make the 7.4 with regular omicron tube?
if your purchasing and minicron it does not come with the hvd bottom cap. It comes with charger, kiss cart and head and tube and batteries.
when you buy a HVD it comes with the bottom cap and and tube and batteries.

nao12000,
Reactions: masaki

masaki

if your purchasing and minicron it does not come with the hvd bottom cap. It comes with charger, kiss cart and head and tube and batteries.
when you buy a HVD it comes with the bottom cap and and tube and batteries.
Could I purchase a hvd bottom?

masaki,

walkabout

Ahoy,

When will the spare Ti 2.4 carts be listed on the w9 site? I am new to the Omicron and have only filled it for the second time recently. However I have run into a small problem.

I have been having an issue with oil getting pulled up through the center channel and with this most recent clog the oil made it into the mouthpiece. The 2 times before that I have pulled oil into the center channel I have been able to clear problem. However this last time I have been unable to clear the problem and little to no vapor is being produced. Outside of pulling slower And more use/pratice does anyone else have any ideas on prevent or reduce the likelyhood of having issues?

Is there a preference of concentrate variety and consistency to use? Thanks in advance.

-walkabout

walkabout,

Chrisbkreme

Ordered the mini last night with the titanium upgrade kiss upgrade ($6) and can't wait for it to come, hope the tracking number starts working soon haha.

Chrisbkreme,

Caligula

Maximus
Ahoy,

When will the spare Ti 2.4 carts be listed on the w9 site? I am new to the Omicron and have only filled it for the second time recently. However I have run into a small problem.

I have been having an issue with oil getting pulled up through the center channel and with this most recent clog the oil made it into the mouthpiece. The 2 times before that I have pulled oil into the center channel I have been able to clear problem. However this last time I have been unable to clear the problem and little to no vapor is being produced. Outside of pulling slower And more use/pratice does anyone else have any ideas on prevent or reduce the likelyhood of having issues?

Is there a preference of concentrate variety and consistency to use? Thanks in advance.

-walkabout

Are you using the Okaenos or a standard Ti KISS?

Caligula,
Top Bottom