Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

SeattleCylon

You are welcome anywhere you go, just dont try to make me look like im shafting you. You implied that im stealing from your or some how trying to pull a fast one. I would suggest you think twice before you accuse anybody who takes pride in their honesty.

I would suggest you think twice before presenting thinly veiled threats to people you don't know.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I would suggest you think twice before presenting thinly veiled threats to people you don't know.

Listen man i dont care who you think you are you can do what ever you want for all i care. Next time you accuse me of lying or stealing i suggest you back up the accusations with proof. Until then complain about the product not my integrity.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
And that's what I said I will do. You obviously don't care about how you treat your customers, or at least me. Which certainly doesn't make me feel any better. Sorry to be such an annoyance to you.

I will certainly pass this information on to the MMJ community in Seattle. I don't want anyone else to get on your nerves like me.

I will leave you alone now. Thanks for making me feel so welcome here at FC.

The sarcasm expressed here is inappropriate and provocative.

You are welcome anywhere you go, just dont try to make me look like im shafting you. You implied that im stealing from you or some how trying to pull a fast one. I would suggest you think twice before you accuse anybody who takes pride in their honesty.

This reply is unnecessarily belligerent.

Do not escalate when you think someone is provoking you. If you believe a rule is broken the use the report feature.

Listen man i dont care who you think you are you can do what ever you want for all i care. Next time you accuse me of lying or stealing i suggest you back up the accusations with proof. Until then complain about the product not my integrity.

I repeat, report don't respond.

I am trying hard not to hand out points here, so I'm asking your cooperation, both of you.

SeattleCylon

Listen man I don't care who you think you are you can do what ever you want for all i care. Next time you accuse me of lying or stealing i suggest you back up the accusations with proof. Until then complain about the product not my integrity.
Look man, everything would have been copacetic if you hadn't copped the STFU attitude with me. I want nothing more than to give you my money, and you're treating me like you could care less. I'm not made out of money, but I'm willing to spend what I have. Can you really blame me for being a little frustrated that I didn't get something simply because I picked the wrong color? I know you answered my question in error, and of course you are allowed. You are, after all, human. But getting bent because I was making it hard for you to sweep it under the rug is a bit irrational. I never said you lied or stole. But, I do think what you did there was pretty bad from a customer service standpoint. It's your company, you do what you want. I would just think you would have a little more patience with your consumers.

I'll totally leave you alone. Never ask another question in this thread again. But don't make me out to be the bad guy here.

The sarcasm expressed here is inappropriate and provocative.

This reply is unnecessarily belligerent.

Do not escalate when you think someone is provoking you. If you believe a rule is broken the use the report feature.

I repeat, report don't respond.

I am trying hard not to hand out points here, so I'm asking your cooperation, both of you.

I completely apologize for any belligerence. Definitely not my intention. I will just leave it alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I completely apologize for any belligerence. Definitely not my intention. I will just leave it alone.

Seattle i spend days and nights helping people here i go out of my way to make sure everyone is happy, when someone says we shafted them that i take to heart. You can see the difference on what we do and how we do it. I miss spoke about whats going on and you simply ignored my statement of miss speaking. I hope you understand im not here to shaft anyone nor is it my intention.

The Omicrons go out with what ever top we have, they are not marketed as HVD and will not be because of this. Simply put we rather not spend money on manufacturing if we have the others. That is why some of them comes with it and some dont.

Caligula

Maximus
Are there any pictures of the K.I.S.S. cart? I have yet to find one...

Thank @ataxian

6d640888-323a-476c-8e67-e2a0f465f301_zpsaa4126bf.jpg

Silvercloud538

@ ashes26 - responding to ur quest ,having used both O-Phos / Omicron ,one will hav less hassle

w/ Omicron IMO ,b/c O-Phos batt has lmtd lifespan ~ personally ,invested in Triumph quad 3.7 v

li-ion chrgr via '"*madvapes"' ( permits enuf juice for 24/7 use )

Psst* also ,grabbed '4' 14650's I( 1600 mAh) for a tote less than 45$ dlvrd ~ hope this gives a decent perspective

BTW ,a good outfit ,will work out if snag occurs

Best of luck :-)

Silvercloud538,
Reactions: ashes26

ashes26

So after the last few days of reading up and talking to a few people on FC, I decided to go with the O-Phos + KISS cart add on for a few reasons...

I liked that it is versatile in terms of carts, I like that it looks like an e-pen, I like that the components that are heating up are not plastic/shady parts, and I like that it's freaken $50.. after getting all excited about my two other 'portable' vapes, and spending closer to $150/200 on them and then having them mostly collect dust, I just didn't want to shell out a bunch of $ for another thing like that that I wasn't sure of..

This e-pen vape thing is very new to me.. I've been interested in them the last few years after seeing them here and there, but they always looked so cheap and shady that I never got one.. But last week I was at a new dispensary and they had a cheap looking e-pen called 'Dragon' (or dragon something or other) with prefilled plastic carts.. and I realized the last time I looked at vape things was a couple years ago when I bought my Thermovape Evolution (which I never use btw bc the battery draw makes it basically not portable).. I decided to check oil/wax pens out and came across that high times "review" that says Atmos Raw was the way to go.. decided to dig a bit deeper (since it seemed improbable that one tiny unit could vape flowers + oils) and came across this site again.. boy am I glad I did some more research and found you guys!!! I realized quickly I definitely didn't want the Atmos and started checking out the Dabbler, which lead me to the KISS cart, which lead me here..

Anyway - I picked my new piece up at the W9 Tech warehouse in Van Nuys this afternoon and couldn't be happier with my experience all around!

The warehouse is definitely not a store front/head shop type place, but they still took the time to fully explain the differences btwn all the different options, and did not try and up-sell me at all - something that made me very happy. They tested the parts and explained how to load and operate the unit, encouraged me to not use anything too runny.. They even gave me a 10% discount, which I thought was very nice, and generous!

From there I went to a dispensary I like for concentrates, and picked up some Lavender wax and Vanilla shatter (times like these when I just feel so so grateful to live in Los Angeles where there are so many options). I went through 3 cheap plastic lighters (I didn't have a torch) filling the cart and made a bit of a mess, I think from not pushing the filling tool far enough into the cart (I was worried about breaking it). Still after priming it, it hits like a dream, and is by far the cleanest I've ever tasted concentrates (since up until now I've only combusted concentrates - don't judge me ;-)

After that I loaded the KISS cart with some shatter. It hits like a dream too, and again - so fresh and so clean, clean!! Literally have never tasted these notes before.. I cannot believe what I've been missing!! And I'm so glad I'm not missing it anymore!

When I outgrow the O-Phos I know I will have no issue coming back to W9Tech for whatever my next step will be. So thank you @THC SCIENTIFIC and Naomi, for creating great products, answering my questions, and all that jazz :):):) (btw @THC SCIENTIFIC was that you that I met at the warehouse today? I didn't think to ask)

My only partial regret (and it's not even a regret, it's more just that I wish he could have directly benefited from my purcha$e) is that I didn't buy the unit from @VaporWarehouse - He was so lovely in explaining all the differences btwn the different w9tech units and the dabbler. He did not for a second try to sell me on any one unit over another, regardless of price difference.

The only reason I went directly to the w9tech warehouse over him, was bc they are locally located and I wanted to see the units in person before making my final decision.

@VaporWarehouse - with what I've seen people on here say about you and my personal experience with you answering a barrage of noob questions from me with sincerity, honesty, and not making me feel like a total idiot - You've got a customer in me for life, and my recommendation of you, for anyone ever needing anything you sell. I'm not sure how much that will be, but I'm sure it will be a lot more than zero :D:D:D

To wrap it up - Thank you all for helping to make me a very, very happy woman today!

Caligula

Maximus
So after the last few days of reading up and talking to a few people on FC, I decided to go with the O-Phos + KISS cart add on for a few reasons...

I liked that it is versatile in terms of carts, I like that it looks like an e-pen, I like that the components that are heating up are not plastic/shady parts, and I like that it's freaken $50.. after getting all excited about my two other 'portable' vapes, and spending closer to $150/200 on them and then having them mostly collect dust, I just didn't want to shell out a bunch of $ for another thing like that that I wasn't sure of..

This e-pen vape thing is very new to me.. I've been interested in them the last few years after seeing them here and there, but they always looked so cheap and shady that I never got one.. But last week I was at a new dispensary and they had a cheap looking e-pen called 'Dragon' (or dragon something or other) with prefilled plastic carts.. and I realized the last time I looked at vape things was a couple years ago when I bought my Thermovape Evolution (which I never use btw bc the battery draw makes it basically not portable).. I decided to check oil/wax pens out and came across that high times "review" that says Atmos Raw was the way to go.. decided to dig a bit deeper (since it seemed improbable that one tiny unit could vape flowers + oils) and came across this site again.. boy am I glad I did some more research and found you guys!!! I realized quickly I definitely didn't want the Atmos and started checking out the Dabbler, which lead me to the KISS cart, which lead me here..

Anyway - I picked my new piece up at the W9 Tech warehouse in Van Nuys this afternoon and couldn't be happier with my experience all around!

The warehouse is definitely not a store front/head shop type place, but they still took the time to fully explain the differences btwn all the different options, and did not try and up-sell me at all - something that made me very happy. They tested the parts and explained how to load and operate the unit, encouraged me to not use anything too runny.. They even gave me a 10% discount, which I thought was very nice, and generous!

From there I went to a dispensary I like for concentrates, and picked up some Lavender wax and Vanilla shatter (times like these when I just feel so so grateful to live in Los Angeles where there are so many options). I went through 3 cheap plastic lighters (I didn't have a torch) filling the cart and made a bit of a mess, I think from not pushing the filling tool far enough into the cart (I was worried about breaking it). Still after priming it, it hits like a dream, and is by far the cleanest I've ever tasted concentrates (since up until now I've only combusted concentrates - don't judge me ;-)

After that I loaded the KISS cart with some shatter. It hits like a dream too, and again - so fresh and so clean, clean!! Literally have never tasted these notes before.. I cannot believe what I've been missing!! And I'm so glad I'm not missing it anymore!

When I outgrow the O-Phos I know I will have no issue coming back to W9Tech for whatever my next step will be. So thank you @THC SCIENTIFIC and Naomi, for creating great products, answering my questions, and all that jazz :):):) (btw @THC SCIENTIFIC was that you that I met at the warehouse today? I didn't think to ask)

My only partial regret (and it's not even a regret, it's more just that I wish he could have directly benefited from my purcha$e) is that I didn't buy the unit from @VaporWarehouse - He was so lovely in explaining all the differences btwn the different w9tech units and the dabbler. He did not for a second try to sell me on any one unit over another, regardless of price difference.

The only reason I went directly to the w9tech warehouse over him, was bc they are locally located and I wanted to see the units in person before making my final decision.

@VaporWarehouse - with what I've seen people on here say about you and my personal experience with you answering a barrage of noob questions from me with sincerity, honesty, and not making me feel like a total idiot - You've got a customer in me for life, and my recommendation of you, for anyone ever needing anything you sell. I'm not sure how much that will be, but I'm sure it will be a lot more than zero :D:D:D

To wrap it up - Thank you all for helping to make me a very, very happy woman today!

Well said. Still trying to figure out how you went through 2 lighters filling an Omicron cart however.

Top Bottom