Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

SeattleCylon

Hmmmmmm, then when did they start shipping with HVD tops as standard? Mine was just purchased on 11/1, and I don't have one.

SeattleCylon,

ashes26

After lurking, reading up here, and other research, I'm pretty positive I'm going to purchase the omicron v2.5 w the kiss (it was btwn this and the dabbler, but this seems more versatile).

I'm seeing the $99 price on both vaporwarehouse.com and the d9tech website, which is great, and also noticed the d9tech physical address is not far from me in Los Angeles.

Can I pick up direct from D9 tech, or would I have to order from the website and wait to have it shipped? I tried calling the number on the D9 website, but it went to a fax machine :-/

Or is there another reputable place in Los Angeles to pick this up in person at this price?

Ideas anyone?

(Now that I've decided, I'm totally impatient an want it right meow! )

ashes26,

Caligula

Maximus
After lurking, reading up here, and other research, I'm pretty positive I'm going to purchase the omicron v2.5 w the kiss (it was btwn this and the dabbler, but this seems more versatile).

I'm seeing the $99 price on both vaporwarehouse.com and the d9tech website, which is great, and also noticed the d9tech physical address is not far from me in Los Angeles.

Can I pick up direct from D9 tech, or would I have to order from the website and wait to have it shipped? I tried calling the number on the D9 website, but it went to a fax machine :-/

Or is there another reputable place in Los Angeles to pick this up in person at this price?

Ideas anyone?

(Now that I've decided, I'm totally impatient an want it right meow! )
Pretty sure you can pick it up. @nao12000

Caligula,
Reactions: ashes26

SeattleCylon

you can pick it up.

also only colors are HVD's currently.

Is the "only colors are HVD's currently" in response to me? Which colors? Mine is black. I'm going off of the fact that you told me current Omicron's ship with HVD tops. How current? I have a black Omicron purchased on 11/1 from the W9 site, and it has no HVD top. I am just trying to determine why I don't have it.

SeattleCylon,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Is the "only colors are HVD's currently" in response to me? Which colors? Mine is black. I'm going off of the fact that you told me current Omicron's ship with HVD tops. How current? I have a black Omicron purchased on 11/1 from the W9 site, and it has no HVD top. I am just trying to determine why I don't have it.

My statement was a mistake, its blue, red, matte silver, and purple that are shipping out with HVD tops.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

StickyShisha2

So, someone buying a purple one today for $99 gets an HVD top, but someone buying a black one for the same price has to go find an HVD kit somewhere and pay an additional $80? Something about that kinda doesn't seem right.
i wish i had known that a few weeks ago when i got one and a useless black rod for my SR71

StickyShisha2,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys we dont advertise them as HVD's. So please stop with this. Unless we sold you a HVD Omicron and you got a none HVD Omicron then your reasoning is sound. Until then we are delivering you a 4.2v system that is what we advertise and that is what you get.

SeattleCylon

guys we dont advertise them as HVD's. So please stop with this. Unless we sold you a HVD Omicron and you got a none HVD Omicron then your reasoning is sound. Until then we are delivering you a 4.2v system that is what we advertise and that is what you get.
Whoa, really?

Thanks, that's all I need to know. You can't give out info like that and expect people to not feel a little shafted. I just spent $50 on a KISS cart and some other odds and ends. Guess that's gonna be all I purchase.

SeattleCylon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Whoa, really?

Thanks, that's all I need to know. You can't give out info like that and expect people to not feel a little shafted. I just spent $50 on a KISS cart and some other odds and ends. Guess that's gonna be all I purchase.

You know you would feel shafted if we didnt deliver on our promise of a 4.2v kit. That is when you would feel shafted. Sure we will be happy to increase the price of the other Omicrons so you wont feel shafted.

You can check now. Maybe you can be happy.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

SeattleCylon

You know you would feel shafted if we didnt deliver on our promise of a 4.2v kit. That is when you would feel shafted. Sure we will be happy to increase the price of the other Omicrons so you wont feel shafted.

You can check now. Maybe you can be happy.

Wow, great customer service.

Nope, I'll just take my money elsewhere before I get too deep in with W9 products.

TommydCat

Whoa, really?

Where's the shaft? I think your perspective is a tad bit backwards, friend. Did you not receive what you ordered? :ugh:

TommydCat,
Reactions: OF

SeattleCylon

Where's the shaft? I think your perspective is a tad bit backwards, friend. Did you not receive what you ordered? :ugh:

Actually I was given a gift of an Omicron, and then told by THC SCIENTIFIC that current Omicrons come with an HVD top. He's the one that let the cat out of the bag.

Whatever, I'm done caring about it. The attitude I received over my inquiry is enough to move an and find another option.

SeattleCylon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Actually I was given a gift of an Omicron, and then told by THC SCIENTIFIC that current Omicrons come with an HVD top. He's the one that let the cat out of the bag.

Whatever, I'm done caring about it. The attitude I received over my inquiry is enough to move an and find another option.

No then i said i made a mistake, cant anyone make any mistakes? I will repeat it one more time only the colors come with the HVD tops. The fact that you think your entitled to a unit that does more then advertised is what your issue is. There is nothing on the Omicron page that says it comes with a HVD top or you should expect a HVD top. That means we can change the tops when we want. So please like i said stop with the BS. Move on to another company if you feel that my customer service skills are not up to your liking. We are all grown up and i kiss no ones ass.

SeattleCylon

No then i said i made a mistake, cant anyone make any mistakes? I will repeat it one more time only the colors come with the HVD tops. The fact that you think your entitled to a unit that does more then advertised is what your issue is. There is nothing on the Omicron page that says it comes with a HVD top or you should expect a HVD top. That means we can change the tops when we want. So please like i said stop with the BS. Move on to another company if you feel that my customer service skills are not up to your liking. We are all grown up and i kiss no ones ass.

And that's what I said I will do. You obviously don't care about how you treat your customers, or at least me. Which certainly doesn't make me feel any better. Sorry to be such an annoyance to you.

I will certainly pass this information on to the MMJ community in Seattle. I don't want anyone else to get on your nerves like me.

I will leave you alone now. Thanks for making me feel so welcome here at FC.

SeattleCylon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
And that's what I said I will do. You obviously don't care about how you treat your customers, or at least me. Which certainly doesn't make me feel any better. Sorry to be such an annoyance to you.

I will certainly pass this information on to the MMJ community in Seattle. I don't want anyone else to get on your nerves like me.

I will leave you alone now. Thanks for making me feel so welcome here at FC.

You are welcome anywhere you go, just dont try to make me look like im shafting you. You implied that im stealing from you or some how trying to pull a fast one. I would suggest you think twice before you accuse anybody who takes pride in their honesty.

Last edited:

ashes26

These W9 Devices are "TOP SHELF"!

Blowing Vapor Clouds from my OMICRON in a bag with my cat in it is devastating for her!

What is an "HVD" top?

@Ataxain - Seeing you have the O-Phos, the Omicron and the Persei.. Can you elaborate a bit about what you like/dislike about each? Like what do you use for what, and which do you go to most? Do you think the jump from O-Phos to Omicron v2.5 is worth the $50? does the battery suck in the O-Phos?

I'm new to the pen game, but have both the MFLB and Thermovape Evolution, and used to own a vapor brothers box like 10 years ago (lost it after many moves)..

I also am very *not* new to concentrates.. and want something that will actually get me medicated well and often. I don't want using a pen vape to be a chore/take a lot of time, which is why these lil guys appeal to me...

ashes26,
Top Bottom