Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Dresta

I looked on w9tech and only saw the double cartridge version. I wasn't aware that any e-cig mouthpiece would work though. I had read somewhere that some wouldn't seat all the way.

Dresta,

VaporWarehouse

Retailer
I agree with your view on multi purpose vaporizers (or most multi purpose products really), although I'm mainly comparing oil/wax vapes.

OK, cool I misunderstood what you were looking for. When I did a search for the gentleman's cartridge, the first thing that came up was an herb cart. I speak with several customers a day that want a pen vape for herb, so I automatically assumed you were interested in that feature.

Silvercloud538

Just a personal observation/ conclusion ; after several expired carts ,hav determined that the most

significant reason for cart expiration is due to '"wick-caked"' syndrome ,as opposed to heater (s)

failure ,clogging ,or leaking ~ soo ,it seems that improvements in wick-related area is mandatory ~

Silvercloud538,

Caligula

Maximus
Just a personal observation/ conclusion ; after several expired carts ,hav determined that the most

significant reason for cart expiration is due to '"wick-caked"' syndrome ,as opposed to heater (s)

failure ,clogging ,or leaking ~ soo ,it seems that improvements in wick-related area is mandatory ~

Its been done. Look at their new LAYG cart. Ceramic wick.

Caligula,

Silvercloud538

After a considerable number of expired carts ,have come to conclusion that '"hard_baked silica

wicks"' is main culprit ,as opposed to leaking ,failed heater (s) ,or clogs :-(

Silvercloud538,

Caligula

Maximus
Best way to avoid that is to use purer concentrates and to change your cart frequently. I usually don't refill mine more than twice even if its still working.

Remember UP Tech tells you these should only be filled once. Anything more than that is risk taking on your own part.

Silvercloud538

Best way to avoid that is to use purer concentrates and to change your cart frequently. I usually don't refill mine more than twice even if its still working.

Remember UP Tech tells you these should only be filled once. Anything more than that is risk taking on your own part.

Besides using only the cleanest budders ,waxes ,etc ,usually fill a new cart to .65-.75 g ; then ,refill

again when cart gets down to @ 0.5 g ( starts slowing )~ most caked carts

assoc. w/ *'darker' indicas :-(

Psst* in essence ,only getting 0.5 g worth of use @ this rate ( .75 less .5 x 2 ), which is not that cost effective ,even using ebay's discounted ( 38.50/delivered) cartridge availability ~ ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvercloud538,
Reactions: gnjagrwr

gnjagrwr

At 10$ a cart..thats not very cost effective to only fill once! What will be the layg longevity of use? Better off buying the eureka prefilled carts and now offer refill syringes! Or buy uptech carts for a single use?? Im eager to try the layg, but at the same time, i like the fact of filling my cart without doing so again too frequently!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
At 10$ a cart..thats not very cost effective to only fill once! What will be the layg longevity of use? Better off buying the eureka prefilled carts and now offer refill syringes! Or buy uptech carts for a single use?? Im eager to try the layg, but at the same time, i like the fact of filling my cart without doing so again too frequently!

Some have iso washed their carts, it has helped with taste some what but usually people use no more then 2-3 refills on the carts. The cleaner the oil the better.

The LAyG carts are the same thing, but you can iso clean them better and the ceramic wick replaces the silica wick.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

clukx

Some have iso washed their carts, it has helped with taste some what but usually people use no more then 2-3 refills on the carts. The cleaner the oil the better.

The LAyG carts are the same thing, but you can iso clean them better and the ceramic wick replaces the silica wick.
Have you thought about ceramic wicks in the original cartridge?

OF

That's what the 1701 is and a new structure but it just leaks.

Well it sure can leak....but the Beta unit I'm still using hasn't leaked in a LONG time. Or got itself plugged. At least with the CO2 oils I've been feeding it lately....after I dumped the MP it came with.

When it dies (as I'm sure it eventually will), I'm going to sorely miss it. Given anything like a reasonable price I'd buy more of them to cover as much of my needs as I could with. Not useful in all cases, but where it is it's superior IMO. The lack of the reservoir heater is a big plus in taste IMO.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well it sure can leak....but the Beta unit I'm still using hasn't leaked in a LONG time. Or got itself plugged. At least with the CO2 oils I've been feeding it lately....after I dumped the MP it came with.

When it dies (as I'm sure it eventually will), I'm going to sorely miss it. Given anything like a reasonable price I'd buy more of them to cover as much of my needs as I could with. Not useful in all cases, but where it is it's superior IMO. The lack of the reservoir heater is a big plus in taste IMO.

OF

It is a nice design and a heck of an idea i assure you, we have not given up on it. Its just on the back burner. Takes a lot of funds to develop you know. New molds are getting more and more expensive.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

mollee

As long as they pass the foil test you should be fine. Harder waxes are harder to load sometimes (pay careful attention to preheating the center of the cart) but as long as they melt and flow well they'll do fine.

It can call for more care in warming up the cart at the start of a session. Easy to goof up with higher power carts if you're not on top of it.

OF
As always, thanks for your help, OF!!

A local dispensary has Blackberry Kush wax & I really want to try it.

Hopefully really starting to get the hang of this little vape! :D

mollee,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Get your LAyG on. This is the complete Chrome Kit. Remember We dont piece them out so they wont end up costing $30-$45

The Full complete Kit costs $19.99.

It uses a ceramic wick to help with taste, No Solder means a clean air path, all colors except chrome use anodizing process that help with color not fading after you iso wash it.

Caligula

Maximus
Get your LAyG on. This is the complete Chrome Kit. Remember We dont piece them out so they wont end up costing $30-$45

The Full complete Kit costs $19.99.

It uses a ceramic wick to help with taste, No Solder means a clean air path, all colors except chrome use anodizing process that help with color not fading after you iso wash it.

@mollee and there you go. That should let you sample any of those concentrates without Worry! You'll just need to reload between sessions.

Caligula,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
So technically with shipping and handling were looking at $26-30 bucks for each full kit.
I dont think one company is more greedy vs another, each have there marketing tactics, some we can approve of some we cant.
Some places allow the customer to buy in pieces so once you buy the cart, you later buy just the heater unless you lost the cover/mouthpiece and need a replacement. It saves a bit at times and less spare parts to have laying around:2c: I agree some spare parts come in handy at times some dont.
Interested to hear from reviewers how the taste stacks up with the ceramic rod VS. lets say the silica wick with titanium coils DR dabber type atomizer or VB Dabbler atomizer.

They are $12 now plus shipping and handling and as far as the layg kiss carts it might only be for small amounts at a time , not sure how it will do if you will load it with lets say .3-.4?
People , @Caligula have stated that the organaLabs Syringe co2 extract is awesome and works really well in the carts.
If you use cleaner oils with less impurities it might be possible to use the carts for more than a gram, but I my self havent had good luck with the carts lasting me too long so I would only run a gram and thats it. I might of hammered the carts to hard so thats my fault, but if taken care of and feed clean oils some have reported multiple grams thru a single cart.

:bigleaf:

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys the cool thing about our LAyG system that the upcoming water attachment is gonna kick ass. It's not full glass but it's gonna bring a whole new level of portable.

:-)

B943A9AF-908E-4F1C-947F-2298BAFF3D50-2421-00000341FE967B80_zps5a0c4adc.jpg

Top Bottom