Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Here is another surprise for all your health heads.

I listen and i always always strive for the best.

This company was built with $100 and nothing more and it has taken us time but we get it.

Here are more stuff about the 1701's you would like to know.

The 1701's do not and I repeat do not have any solder in them at all.
No Silica Wicks.
No Glass Rods
No BS.

The Next Step in Disposable Cartridge Technology coming to you today.

odogg

Elevate.
G, Waiting patiently for the new 1701 carts, thanks for the update. I hope testing is going all good

odogg,

Smoke1ForMe

Here is another surprise for all your health heads.

I listen and i always always strive for the best.

This company was built with $100 and nothing more and it has taken us time but we get it.

Here are more stuff about the 1701's you would like to know.

The 1701's do not and I repeat do not have any solder in them at all.
No Silica Wicks.
No Glass Rods
No BS.

The Next Step in Disposable Cartridge Technology coming to you today.

Any idea when these will be available? Just ordered a CE4 for some puregold but would much rather try a 1701!

Smoke1ForMe,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
I like innokin iTaste products. I have the MVP and my friend has the VV. They both go up to 5V with 3 Amp limit and pass through. Both fit easily in my pocket. It's also nice to have the MVP to charge my phone whenever an emergency situation happens. I got the MVP for $60 at a local e-cig store. The VV also seems a bit shorter and thinner than the V2. Have not put them next to each other so I'm not sure.

MVP: http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?m...d=1283&zenid=370cd7109a57c817fd517136b5794c73

VV: http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_177&products_id=801 (There is a newer version with a 510 thread instead of a magnetic adapter)

I have been using the Innokin SVD. I am very impressed with their products. The SVD is my favorite portable vaporizer for concentrated cannabis oil. I get the biggest baddest hits from this vape!

SVD-PortableVaporizer6-5-13011.jpg

E-Cannabis6-5-13009.jpg

:D

Grow Goddess,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
hey THCSCIENTIFIC i am thinking about getting the omicron light what battery voltage does it run at? and do i need adapters for different carts?

EDIT: does it have a user replaceable battery?

Rrose Selavy,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Isnt that a glorified EGO-W?

Well, I am not familiar with the eGo-W. However, I am familiar with the standard 510 vapes. Out of the pen vapes I like the eGo-C Twist variable voltage the best. For the clearomizer (oil tank) I like the iClear 16 dual coil for the VV pen vapes the best.

The SVD is considered an APV or Advanced Personal Vaporizer. Superior to a standard pen vaporizer. It does not make up for the stealth of a standard pen vape though.

The SVD is on the left. In this photo the black one is the eGo.

innokinSVDvseGovape6-18-13011.jpg

SVD left, Dream Vapor right. Better perspective of the size of the SVD
SVD-PortableVaporizervsStandardPenVaporizer6-5-13014.jpg

Just a small collection of vaporizer pens.

VaporizerCollection6-11-13011.jpg

Grow Goddess,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
so in other words, yes...
you sure do have a lot of them

I do not think the SVD is a glorified eGo W, but I really cannot say for sure, I have not held an eGo W in my hand. In the pictures I see online they look like a regular pen vape, i.e. eGo-T, eGo-C. The SVD is placed in a higher category which is an APV or Advanced Personal Vaporizer. At least that is the way High Desert Vapes categorizes them.

Yes and no with having a lot of vapes. I am trying out all different kinds and passing on the extras to patients in need.

Grow Goddess,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I do not think the SVD is a glorified eGo W, but I really cannot say for sure, I have not held an eGo W in my hand. In the pictures I see online they look like a regular pen vape, i.e. eGo-T, eGo-C. The SVD is placed in a higher category which is an APV or Advanced Personal Vaporizer. At least that is the way High Desert Vapes categorizes them.

Yes and no with having a lot of vapes. I am trying out all different kinds and passing on the extras to patients in need.

In essence, most vape pen bodies are just batteries for whatever cart you put on them. The battery unit for your SVD seems more advanced than most standard e-cigs. I'm guessing the two side buttons control the voltage? If it's not VV then it's pretty much a glorified eGo style battery unit. Actually, I see you have an 18350 coming out of the other SVD body, so I'm assuming it uses the same battery type as the Persei.

Now the clearomizer pictured seems like your standard Nova tank + wicking. I'm sure at some point you'll have to get a new one, just as any other wick using product. While the size of the wick and the capacity of the tank seems like it would feed better than most ce-4 clearomizers, it's just a bigger ce-4 clearomizer.

This is about on the same level as the high performance e-cigs like the Lambo + a drip style cart like the Nova. They seem to have made a few adjustments for use with runny bho, but considering the battery unit and the use of wick in the cart (the cart is the most important aspect here) "glorified eGo-w" is a pretty fair description. Glorified Lambo might be a closer to the mark, but the cartridge takes it down a couple notches.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hey THCSCIENTIFIC i am thinking about getting the omicron light what battery voltage does it run at? and do i need adapters for different carts?

EDIT: does it have a user replaceable battery?

The Omicron V2.5 is the one you would want, it has a 601 thread and you would need adapters to make it work with any other cartridges, cartomizers, and atomizers.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
The Omicron V2.5 is the one you would want, it has a 601 thread and you would need adapters to make it work with any other cartridges, cartomizers, and atomizers.

thanks THC and i know this has been answered before but im still confused. can the stock omicron v2.5 be used with the 3.7v hercules or does it not work with IMR 14650 batteries?

Rrose Selavy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
thanks THC and i know this has been answered before but im still confused. can the stock omicron v2.5 be used with the 3.7v hercules or does it not work with IMR 14650 batteries?

Stock v2.5 comes with a imr 14650.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
In essence, most vape pen bodies are just batteries for whatever cart you put on them. The battery unit for your SVD seems more advanced than most standard e-cigs. I'm guessing the two side buttons control the voltage? If it's not VV then it's pretty much a glorified eGo style battery unit. Actually, I see you have an 18350 coming out of the other SVD body, so I'm assuming it uses the same battery type as the Persei.

Now the clearomizer pictured seems like your standard Nova tank + wicking. I'm sure at some point you'll have to get a new one, just as any other wick using product. While the size of the wick and the capacity of the tank seems like it would feed better than most ce-4 clearomizers, it's just a bigger ce-4 clearomizer.

This is about on the same level as the high performance e-cigs like the Lambo + a drip style cart like the Nova. They seem to have made a few adjustments for use with runny bho, but considering the battery unit and the use of wick in the cart (the cart is the most important aspect here) "glorified eGo-w" is a pretty fair description. Glorified Lambo might be a closer to the mark, but the cartridge takes it down a couple notches.

Pretty much the SVD is the best innokin has right now. It does have adjustable voltage, wattage, and an ohmmeter to check the resistance of the cart of choice. The cart it comes with, I don't care for it for e-cigarette oil, but, for RSO blended with PG USP, it is the best I have used yet.

I have put 6 to 8 grams of oil through it so far. I have not had to clean it yet and no oil has leaked or dripped down to the battery casing.

With the batteries, you can use just one 18350, two 18350's, or one 18650. It has a real nice high quality heavy duty feel to it. There are other ones I have seen that compare. Mostly it is personal preference.

I can't wait to get my custom glass cart I am having made for it!

Thanks for the feedback.

Grow Goddess,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Pretty much the SVD is the best innokin has right now. It does have adjustable voltage, wattage, and an ohmmeter to check the resistance of the cart of choice. The cart it comes with, I don't care for it for e-cigarette oil, but, for RSO blended with PG USP, it is the best I have used yet.

I have put 6 to 8 grams of oil through it so far. I have not had to clean it yet and no oil has leaked or dripped down to the battery casing.

With the batteries, you can use just one 18350, two 18350's, or one 18650. It has a real nice high quality heavy duty feel to it. There are other ones I have seen that compare. Mostly it is personal preference.

I can't wait to get my custom glass cart I am having made for it!

Thanks for the feedback.

See the fact that you have to cut your oil with pg to use it does not make sense.

I can use the Persei with a 18650, 18350's, cr123, Basicly any battery that can fit inside, I can even do dual cartomizers, and a single 18350, with the SS tube kit.

I can use the Bender, Nibbler, Nibbler X, Hammer, Hercules on it, I can even use the Core.

You can even use the Iris when it comes out. Does all that you said and then some.

The Persei has a limited lifetime warranty, and a 1 year no matter what warranty.

I doubt Innotek will replace a SVD when you run over it with a Semi Truck, or even throw it off a 100 story building.

Just a heads up The Persei is the most versatile vaporizer out there.

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
See the fact that you have to cut your oil with pg to use it does not make sense.

I can use the Persei with a 18650, 18350's, cr123, Basicly any battery that can fit inside, I can even do dual cartomizers, and a single 18350, with the SS tube kit.

I can use the Bender, Nibbler, Nibbler X, Hammer, Hercules on it, I can even use the Core.

You can even use the Iris when it comes out. Does all that you said and then some.

The Persei has a limited lifetime warranty, and a 1 year no matter what warranty.

I doubt Innotek will replace a SVD when you run over it with a Semi Truck, or even throw it off a 100 story building.

Just a heads up The Persei is the most versatile vaporizer out there.

Well, I have tried it both ways and I have found that with the PG USP added it is superior without a doubt, in my opinion.

If I did not believe so, I would be vaping my oil out of an eclipse vaporizer. Aluminum pipe with a glass vial and use a torch for heating.

In my opinion, at least when it comes to RSO, it cannot be properly vaporized without the addition of PG USP. PG USP is used with medical inhalants for a good reason, because it is needed. The RSO is the same, it needs it. PG USP aids in absorption of the cannabis oil into the bloodstream similar to typical inhaled medicines. Without utilizing the PG USP with RSO, I believe it causes damage to the oil and degrades it because it cannot be evenly vaporized and requires a higher temperature without it.

With the SVD vaporizer, one good hit and I have a very good buzz. I can't say that from any buds I possess or have seen in the last 10 years, or any other methods of inhaling a concentrate.

Maybe it is just a personal preference, but you should give it a try, you may like it :D . The PG USP does not interfere with the taste much, actually, it helps preserve it, because it vaporizes at a lower temperature.

Grow Goddess,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
In my opinion, at least when it comes to RSO, it cannot be properly vaporized without the addition of PG USP. PG USP is used with medical inhalants for a good reason, because it is needed. The RSO is the same, it needs it.

that is, as you say your opinion.
scientifically speaking, PG or VG can't absorb more than 20% w/out reaching full saturation.
basically that means that even the best ecig tincture mixed w/ cannabis oil doesn't have a thc content of more than 20%. means much less potent of a hit than one that is between 65-85%.
my two cents

Hempster42Zero

Really Delta9Vapes, $5.85 to ship one(1) cart.? Doesn't look like I'll be getting any more carts. for vaping. Comes to almost $23. for 1 cart. What's that all about?

Hempster42Zero,

whoisdecoy

I have a really odd concern. I recently got two new batteries. The second I received them, I put them into the Omicron and they both worked. So I kept using one and the other I put in the charger the Omi came with.

Now that I need to use the other one, it is dead. Or doesn't cause the pen to blink when I put it in. Do you think the charger is draining them? I make sure to put them in the correct way.

The one in the Omi is still at 3.54V and the one I just pulled out of the charger is about 100mV. I think I'll go buy a charger and see if that helps. This is really odd. The other two that the charger might have killed are around 1V.

Thanks for any help.

whoisdecoy,
Top Bottom