Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

pukkkapc

Please help. I've had my v2 for four months and I love it. However, last night I put a freshly charged battery and it immediately blinked three times. So I tried the five batteries I have and my v2 continues to blink three times even though the batteries are freshly charged and one of them are brand new. Is my v2 broken?

pukkkapc,

OF

Please help. I've had my v2 for four months and I love it. However, last night I put a freshly charged battery and it immediately blinked three times. So I tried the five batteries I have and my v2 continues to blink three times even though the batteries are freshly charged and one of them are brand new. Is my v2 broken?

Three such flashes is the signal for shorted cart, do you have anything screwed into it?

Also, to get the three flashes you need to push the button, at least mine did when I just tested the function. Are you pressing the button? Perhaps it's 'stuck on' either physically or electrically?

It's sounding like it's time to start a ticket and send it back...... Sorry for the dark words.

OF

DubCRider

Most likely your top shorted out. If you get the three flashes without a cart and fresh batteries its the top. You can also figure out its not the cart by trying a cart you know is good, if it still flashes its the head.

As The OF said, open a ticket on www.delta9vapes.com or call in, they will give you the instructions for returning your top for replacement.

StickyShisha2

my main question about the Omi light vs Ophos:

is it constructed stronger than Ophos? i broke 3 of them where the "head" is glued to the body.

StickyShisha2,

eln00b

Do ya'll recommend 1.5Ohm carts for shatter? I loaded up a 2.4 with about a half gr and another 2.4 with a full gr...and the full gram cart is clogging ALOT...Maybe I shouldnt have filled it up so much?

After using it a bit i did notice some residue on the bottom of the cart and in the body of my v2....never saw that with the wax i normally got...except for my early days of incorrect operation causing a leaky cart.

should I try 1.5's for shatter instead? (i will say the half gram cart hit like a dream....alll day.....so maybe thats evidence that the 1.5 isnt necessary?)

eln00b,

toros23

Do ya'll recommend 1.5Ohm carts for shatter? I loaded up a 2.4 with about a half gr and another 2.4 with a full gr...and the full gram cart is clogging ALOT...Maybe I shouldnt have filled it up so much?

After using it a bit i did notice some residue on the bottom of the cart and in the body of my v2....never saw that with the wax i normally got...except for my early days of incorrect operation causing a leaky cart.

should I try 1.5's for shatter instead? (i will say the half gram cart hit like a dream....alll day.....so maybe thats evidence that the 1.5 isnt necessary?)

Are you sure you are not loading too much? If I am not mistaken, the recommendation around here is to start with .5 and add .2 later. I think it is even mentioned just a few posts up..

toros23,

pukkkapc

Most likely your top shorted out. If you get the three flashes without a cart and fresh batteries its the top. You can also figure out its not the cart by trying a cart you know is good, if it still flashes its the head.

As The OF said, open a ticket on www.delta9vapes.com or call in, they will give you the instructions for returning your top for replacement.

Unfortunately, I followed your and OF's advice and I tried another cartridge and also without the cartridge and the unit is still blinking three times.

Here's my problem though, I'm not sure if I can open a ticket on Delta9 because I did not purchase it through them. I bought it at The Cave in San Mateo and I don't have a receipt and actually don't think I was given one. Can I still open a ticket on Delta9?

pukkkapc,

OF

Unfortunately, I followed your and OF's advice and I tried another cartridge and also without the cartridge and the unit is still blinking three times.

Here's my problem though, I'm not sure if I can open a ticket on Delta9 because I did not purchase it through them. I bought it at The Cave in San Mateo and I don't have a receipt and actually don't think I was given one. Can I still open a ticket on Delta9?

Bummer. Flashing with no carts (but you did press the button, right?) is not a good sign. You might peek into the connector hoping to find something metal stuck there but I think all the reported shorts are internal. The new design addresses this and seems more reliable.

I'm not sure what the policy is, but hopefully there's no question about it's age. I'd open the ticket and see. You can also buy the upgraded heads for ten bucks (or could when I bought my two) if you get locked out.

Best wishes.

OF

OF,

eln00b

Are you sure you are not loading too much? If I am not mistaken, the recommendation around here is to start with .5 and add .2 later. I think it is even mentioned just a few posts up..

This is probably the case... I was thinking it as i loaded it. Should have listened... its working ok, though...just needs lots of extra priming.

guess i will just stick with the 2.4's then. They hit great.

eln00b,
Reactions: OF

DubCRider

Even better for you! I'm the local rep and can meet up with you to fix it. I'll PM you my number and we can figure out a good time/day to meet. I will be in the San Mateo area around 3pm today if that works for you, let me know.

pukkkapc

Even better for you! I'm the local rep and can meet up with you to fix it. I'll PM you my number and we can figure out a good time/day to meet. I will be in the San Mateo area around 3pm today if that works for you, let me know.

hey Dubc, that would be awesome if you can fix it for me. I live in San Mateo, however I am disabled and I can't drive. Is there any way you might be able to swing by my house? I will try sending you a private message now.

pukkkapc,
Reactions: OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
This is probably the case... I was thinking it as i loaded it. Should have listened... its working ok, though...just needs lots of extra priming.

guess i will just stick with the 2.4's then. They hit great.
shatter does work better in a lower ohm cart in general, but MASTER those 2.4 first. my two cents

OF

hey Dubc, that would be awesome if you can fix it for me. I live in San Mateo, however I am disabled and I can't drive. Is there any way you might be able to swing by my house? I will try sending you a private message now.

Up the offer to include milk and cookies and I bet you get a nibble.

From first hand experience I can testify that DubC will go the extra miles.....good guy for sure. Works very hard to make the customer happy.

shatter does work better in a lower ohm cart in general, but MASTER those 2.4 first. my two cents

With Bob all the way here. 2.4s can do a good job with shatters, but it takes exacting technique to get really heavy production on demand. However, learn how to do it well with 2.4s and you'll find it's a breeze to do with other carts.

I'd take Bob's two cents....he's pretty tight you know, I doubt the offer is going to get any better.....

OF

OF,

pukkkapc

I didn't have any milk and cookies, but I want give a million thanks to you DUBC for coming out today and fixing my v2. I am completely blown away that any company would go this far to to back up their product. I am a quadriplegic and my v2 has been life changing since I can medicate on my own with only needing assistance in loading my cartridges and changing the batteries. Peace and love to all you guys to make the best vaporizer pen on the market. You guys have definitely made a customer for life.

DubCRider

I didn't have any milk and cookies, but I want give a million thanks to you DUBC for coming out today and fixing my v2. I am completely blown away that any company would go this far to to back up their product. I am a quadriplegic and my v2 has been life changing since I can medicate on my own with only needing assistance in loading my cartridges and changing the batteries. Peace and love to all you guys to make the best vaporizer pen on the market. You guys have definitely made a customer for life.

I'm happy to help any time something comes up. You have my number now so give a ring any time. I'm glad your Omicron is helping so much, that's what it's here for! We should meet up when I have more time and I can show you a majority of the other parts and give some tips. I can show whoever is filling your carts how I do it too. I'm glad I caught you before you took off, it was good to meet you!

pukkkapc

I'm happy to help any time something comes up. You have my number now so give a ring any time. I'm glad your Omicron is helping so much, that's what it's here for! We should meet up when I have more time and I can show you a majority of the other parts and give some tips. I can show whoever is filling your carts how I do it too. I'm glad I caught you before you took off, it was good to meet you!

Many thanks again DubC, and that would be awesome to learn a few tricks from the pro. I have been considering purchasing the 14500 batteries since so many people are raving about them. However, there must've been something wrong for a long time with my last v2, because the replacement is hitting absolutely amazing now and I'm not even sure I need any bigger clouds that I'm already getting. Many thanks again!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys stay tuned within two weeks we will have a experimental heater and if it works it will be tested for the Omicron. This new heater will be the equivalent to the Hercules for the Omicron. With all the rebranding and bs marketing tactics used in the pen industry now a days I couldn't help myself and wanted to give hope that there is still a company that blazes the trail. The Original Company that started it all.

Hope it works.

OF

Hope it works.

You're in good company.

Some of us also know that if it doesn't, you'll keep on it until it does. All we have to do is wait....and send money.

Good luck, those are your eggs in that basket, but like God made those little green apples we're gonna want some if it flies.

OF

poonman

Guys stay tuned within two weeks we will have a experimental heater and if it works it will be tested for the Omicron. This new heater will be the equivalent to the Hercules for the Omicron. With all the rebranding and bs marketing tactics used in the pen industry now a days I couldn't help myself and wanted to give hope that there is still a company that blazes the trail. The Original Company that started it all.

Hope it works.

Will it be compatible for the Omicron Light version also ?
and
Thanx again THC SCIENTIFIC for your help in purchasing of my Omicron Light .
Your referral to Planetvape was perfect .

poonman,

OF

Will it be compatible for the Omicron Light version also ?

I very seriously doubt it. Omicron Light isn't up for the power needed (by a lot, like by a factor of four?)

Omicron Light is great for what it is, but the whole reason Omicron 2 exists is to get to more power, and right now that's not enough for Hercules. You're probably two (giant) steps away.

Enjoy it for what it's designed to do, D9 has refined the idea pretty well IMO.

Best wishes.

OF

OF,
Reactions: poonman

Vakas

does anyone have a video of nibbler X?
I would like to see it in action before I purchase it..

Vakas,

MaxVapor

The Professor
does anyone have a video of nibbler X?
I would like to see it in action before I purchase it..

For those who feel the Nibbler-X is overpriced, I can tell you that for my money it's the best Persei accessory I have purchased to date. It makes it far more friendly to those with any lung issues. It elevates the device...

It rocks :rockon:

Top Bottom