Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hercules Herb Chambers Pre orders should start next Friday before i take off on holiday.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Blind Ike

Unfortunately, 1 stroke penalty + a drop is not an option under the rules. For a lost ball you must return to the position where the last shot was struck and drop (or re-tee), add one stroke and hit again (i.e. on a par 3, you'd return to the tee and be hitting 3 with your next swing) - just the same as if you hit your tee shot OOB. A typical "group rule" would be a two stroke penalty (to avoid annoying the group behind) and a drop. If you';re really strict and posting USGA scores, you have to record an 'X' and take whatever maximum is appropriate for your handicap (single, double or triple bogey). Any course bets have to be settled however your group decides.

BTW. At my local muni, teenagers sell balls recovered from the water hazards on the back nine, at the furthest area from the clubhouse - They ask for $1 ea., but I have no idea what they might actually accept.

-NDA

EDIT: Here is a good reference: http://www.tpgolfonline.com/index.php/rules-of-golf/rules-of-golf-lost-ball/
My rules are less complex--just passed around the O-Phos and we moved on without recording a score. Although had we known Hoffa was there we may have lingered for a bit longer, as the course wasn't crowded at 0900.

OF

My rules are less complex--just passed around the O-Phos and we moved on without recording a score. Although had we known Hoffa was there we may have lingered for a bit longer, as the course wasn't crowded at 0900.

While I understand how that might be an urge (perhaps more so due to the condition of the company...) but I suspect the chances of getting an autograph are pretty slim. OTOH, if you could document it you could probably sell it for enough to put your kids through school.

Then again, it's a pretty certain thing Hoffa never vaped. Think of the reputation you get if you're the guy that introduced vaping to him......

Think you could find that sand trap again?

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Cali Blue Wax

• THC 69.8%
  • CBD 1.0%
  • CBN 0.3%
PURE GOLD
Honeycomb Wax
Melt Hash
What is the best concentrate for the 2.4 carts?
What is the best Concentrate for the 5.4 carts?
What is the best Concentrate for the 1.5 carts?
The budtenders have no ideal which type to recommend.
Plain and simple:
Battery, Cartridge, Medicine combination?
G has a nice chart however it does not contain information on which medicine?
Lots of talk on the device however which material is best?

ataxian,

OF

What is the best concentrate for the 2.4 carts?
What is the best Concentrate for the 5.4 carts?
What is the best Concentrate for the 1.5 carts?

Battery, Cartridge, Medicine combination?
G has a nice chart however it does not contain information on which medicine?
Lots of talk on the device however which material is best?

Howdy. Good questions but I'm a little surprised by the last bit. It sounds like you've read that "Lots of talk" here.....and then you ask those questions?

OK. First off, notice that chart comes will all sorts of warning about 'weapons of mass vaporization' and being for experienced users and all? It's true IMO. Stay away from the hot carts until you master 2.4 Ohm carts at 3.7 Volts. Not just try them, master the system. The high power carts can get away from you and burn your goods and/or leak them out. You need skills first.

Omicron is picky about concentrates. Your best options are stiffer concentrates (solid or nearly so at room temperature), waxes over thin oils. Nothing lower than "Super Melts", bubble, full melts, sorta melts and so on are out, they'll foul out very quickly. The lighter in color the better. Concentrates thicker than waxes (honeycomb, glass, shatter, etc.) will also work but are harder to get flowing in use and generally give thinner hits for that reason (but more of them).

Ideally you want concentrates that completely evaporate off a bit of foil with a lighter flame, leaving nothing behind. Few dispensaries are into your performing this test, however. But the residue left from t he first gram will be blocking the second. You can't clean it out, it will eventually 'stop' the cart if nothing else does.

Never run a cart dry, even a few seconds is asking for leaks. Avoid 'pre oxidizing' and 'looking for the glow'. Weigh your carts empty (they vary) and expect to add more when you get to .2 grams above that, don't try to 'milk' the last bit out unless you're done with the cart.

So, avoid all but 2.4 Ohm carts, run 3.7 Volt battery, go for high THC content (low other stuff) light colored stiffer concentrates. Carefully load (follow the instructions carefully) half a gram at most and you should do fine. Once you can make the 2.4 dance your tune you can move on.

Or have problems, your call.

OF

Blind Ike

While I understand how that might be an urge (perhaps more so due to the condition of the company...) but I suspect the chances of getting an autograph are pretty slim. OTOH, if you could document it you could probably sell it for enough to put your kids through school.

Then again, it's a pretty certain thing Hoffa never vaped. Think of the reputation you get if you're the guy that introduced vaping to him......

Think you could find that sand trap again?

OF
Hoffa should have vaped, would have mellowed him out. Then again, I think that everyone should vape :) I am old, my kid finished school several years ago, waiting for him to make enough $$ to take care of me...Pretty sure I could locate the trap, meet up there with you next week, I'll bring a shovel, you bring the sonar device from your secret underground lair, whatever we finds we keeps!

Blind Ike,
Reactions: OF

Blind Ike

If any of you SF area vaporists are around the Peninsula (Woodside to be specific), please consider coming to see my band @ The Pioneer Saloon in Woodside tonight (Saturday for those that may be unsure what day it is today). Here's a link with info about the gig on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/277454405699106/
Hope the mod won't sanction me for going totally off-topic with shameless self-promotion.

DubCRider

I'm not down that way today but am more than happy to scream and shriek for a good cause! I might be able to round up some boobs for you and the band to sign, haha!

I'm thinking of getting a colored omicron.... What color should I get?

DubCRider,
Reactions: Blind Ike

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks "OF"!

I do use the 2.4 carts. The 5.4 carts that came with my PERSIE leaked out nearly 1 gram of Pure Gold.
So I bought a 5 pack of 2.4 carts and they work better and I switched to Wax (Cali Blue).
I guess I'm a rookie newbie at this point. I've owned it for about 4 weeks and just now getting it to work.
Funny how I have not met anyone that uses the PERSIE down in the Beach Cities Area?
I have 2 SOLO vaporizers and a Magic Box. Once I learn this PERSIE I was going to buy a second one.
Mine is Chrome with a Black ring and end cap. If I buy a Black one I can switch them to match.
For now I will use mostly flowers until I get this wired. I'm on my own down here in Southern California.
Not one dispensary new what to use for the carts? Once I figure it out I will make my own.

All the information is really secretive. I understand the Federal Government has one law and the State has another. However I would rather use a Natural Herb for my medicine of choice instead of AMBEIN C, VICODIN or PROZAC. The PERSIE is a powerful delivery device for those with medical needs.

Blind Ike

I'm not down that way today but am more than happy to scream and shriek for a good cause! I might be able to round up some boobs for you and the band to sign, haha!

I'm thinking of getting a colored omicron.... What color should I get?
Thanks DubC for sending the boobs down, hopefully they will be attached to attractive female humans...My first and last names combined total just seven letters, yet it still takes me about ten minutes to sign each boob, no matter their shape or size. I love my work.
Re: colored Omicron--I think G should make a Black and Orange Omicron or O-Phos for the Giants run toward (and hopefully all the way through) the playoffs.

Blind Ike,
Reactions: OF

DubCRider

Atax if your in LA and near Van Nuys come over we can show you how to use it properly and help you understand how the unit works. Face to Face is good.

Bingo, it really is best to meet up in person! Not only will you be able to see Santa's toy factory, but also learn the device. Countless times I have met up with people who have been making a simple mistake they could have tripped on the answer to. I find the Omicron or Persei Vaporpedia the easiest way to spread the knowledge. I offer to meet up with patients all the time and have even offered to do demos at collectives, few accepting the offer. Seeing people "Cartoon Eyed" when they get their first real hit is a highlight of my day, the look of satisfaction.

Fo

i threw mine out my window the other day. after 3 months of it getting clogged and having to pre-heat then getting burnt by touching the cartridge with my hands or lips i'm just over this. plus i have been getting a head-ache lately when using it. i think i am sucking so hard that its hurting my brain but the darn thing gets clogged ALL THE TIME

Fo,

OF

i threw mine out my window the other day. after 3 months of it getting clogged and having to pre-heat then getting burnt by touching the cartridge with my hands or lips i'm just over this. plus i have been getting a head-ache lately when using it. i think i am sucking so hard that its hurting my brain but the darn thing gets clogged ALL THE TIME

Sorry you couldn't make it work, for sure the vast majority of guys seem to. Very few guys seem to 'move up' from Omicron to something similar but better. OTOH we seem to get lots of guys fed up with reworked e-cigs come by and fall in love..... There's always the chance of a hardware issue I guess, but most problems seem to come down to concentrate or technique issues.

Have you found a better one for your needs? The TV Revolution/DART?

TIA

OF

OF,

Krazzykid

I just have to say that if your hands or lips are getting burnt while using the unit then you are for sure doing something wrong! Are you preheating the cart with a torch every time you use it?
The cart with PROPER use shouldn't ever be able to burn you.

Krazzykid

By the way I don't even own an omicron or persei yet and I know that.
I am just an avid follower for know, waiting for the universe and hercules to come out to make the plunge.

OF

By the way I don't even own an omicron or persei yet and I know that.

That's cool, and obviously doesn't make what you say any less true or useful.

Not everyone understands the basics, mostly because there's a stream of new folks taking up vaping and hopefully weaning themselves off blazing. This means they live longer and healthier lives, work longer, pay more taxes and make my retirement work all the better.

These are all good things.

OF

DubCRider

I would have bought it for $20...

My favorite is the people who throw their change on the ground, throw it in my pocket! If you know where you threw it in sure someone is willing to go look for it. You should have asked some questions before shooting.

Pre-heating is probably the reason you were getting clogs. We're you using a 2.4ohm cart? Have you tried a 1.5ohm?

Silvercloud538

I would have bought it for $20...

My favorite is the people who throw their change on the ground, throw it in my pocket! If you know where you threw it in sure someone is willing to go look for it. You should have asked some questions before shooting.

Pre-heating is probably the reason you were getting clogs. We're you using a 2.4ohm cart? Have you tried a 1.5ohm?

After many moons utilizing the '"fx"' of concentrated vaporization ,hav found D9V's 1.5's

,2.4's of excellent workmanship/design as long as user is experienced_prequalified in order to

avoid leaks/overheating ~ Of course ,when carts get cold :( ,it's time to replace ;)

Silvercloud538,
Does anyone know where I can buy a bong adapter for any omicron? I know its just a plastic tube really but im trying to get one for next weekend

andyspartan,

Silvercloud538

Does anyone know where I can buy a bong adapter for any omicron? I know its just a plastic tube really but im trying to get one for next weekend

If ya want to get practical / fancy ,E.R.B.O. [ electronic resperitory ballistic optimizer] fits

the bill ~ Just google www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/erbo_pipe.cfm ~ it

permits total cooling via hydrofuge method ~ just picked

one up here on OFW [ venice beach ] for 40 bux ~

Enjoy ! :2c:

Silvercloud538,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The "PERSIE" is well made for sure.
One of the biggest issues with people not succeeding with it is the type of concentrate used.
"OF", "G" will never tell you what type of concentrate works best?
PURE GOLD OIL?
WAX?
You are classified as a "Newbie" or a "KOOK" if your not sure?
I own a few vaporizers and I bought the "PERSIE" as it is the "BENTLEY" of concentrate vaporizers.
However I'm spending $100's of dollars on concentrates figuring this thing out.
If you buy this unit expect to do you own R&D.
Don't get me wrong I still think this is one of the best made units out there however the learning curve is a long journey. Not user friendly like my IPHONE.
The self proclaiming experts never give a straight answer?

What concentrate is best?
Which Cartridge?
Battery Combo?

There is a clever chart with Battery and Cartridge.
However I would have to give it a "F" for not including the concentrates in the graph?

I think it is still a great device (PERSIE) and will make my own research and chart that I would like to follow.
For now I have to stick with FLOWERS and my SOLO until I get it all figured out?
I'm thinking about going back to the PURE GOLD? The Leakage might of been user error?
The WAX was doing fine at first however it clogged?
I started at .7 fill and it worked pretty well for the first two days. (2.4 cart)
There is about .6 of a gram in the cartridge left. (it's done)
1.5 = Type of Concentrate?
2.4 = Type of Concentrate?
5.4 = Type of Concentrate?

Maybe if there was a "FOR DUMMIES PERSIE MANUAL"?

ataxian,
Top Bottom