Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I wonder if the same problem would be true using the HVD with IMR 14500 bats.

I also wonder (and I don't really expect an answer since not even Gary can answer this yet) if the AC passthrough for the Omicron combined with an HVD head will allow for use of the Hercules at 7.4 (or Bender/Universe for that matter).

I for one will hold out that hope so I can keep the form factor of the Omi which I love.

With the Pass through and HVD you should be able to use Hercules and Bender.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Once more, I can't do more that wonder why, but the power available is higher. I found it so (much higher production and 'burnt oil' followed by leaks) and I believe 'everyone else' experiences the same?

It's not always easy getting two different carts loaded and performing equally at their best.. It can make testing results very subjective. I'm not saying this is the case in question.

My D9 gear seems to try to conform to Ohms law when using a bench test rig. Both my HVD Omi and the Persei produce more "subjective power" with a 5.0 ohm cart as observed by vapor density and harshness when using the same concentrate in both 2.4 and 5.0 carts.

I can really hack on the clouds that I get with the 5.0. Especially with a fresh charge, 1 second too long on the button---> burnt oil. Not so with the 2.4 carts using the same oil. I'd have to say it's about half the power for me using both the devices respective voltages.. It's been very consistent for me.

However, I have had one or two 5.0 ohm carts that put out little vapor until "reflowed" by gently heating and blowing thru them to restore performance. Likely due to the nature of the concentrate I was using at the time (a very hard glass) and not letting the wicks re-saturate between pulls.

So put me down as "One more for 5.0 is hotter" - more vapor, more heat, more watts - than a 2.4 in your tally, OF.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Alright guys 1701's are going to be here for testing on the 25th of this month. It looks promising. First round of testing with the engineers on the hardware is coming along fine, now prototyping it out for concentrate use and see how it goes. Wish us luck.

Blind Ike

Add my name to the long list of folks who can offer positive testimony regarding D9 customer service. My defective Omi arrived at their facility on Friday, Aug.31. Called them on Friday to confirm delivery, was informed that they do tech repairs on Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday Sep 5 they packed and shipped my replacement package, received it on Saturday. And what a nice package--since they no longer offer the old Omi v1.1, I am now in possession of an o-phos!! Also included a cartridge, charger and usb cable. Now beginning comparative study on Omi v1.1 vs. o-phos, just have to get some medicine for the new cartridge. G, you and your company rock!!!!! Thank you :)

Happy owner of Omicron Dual Kit v1.1 purchased in October 2011 from Elemental Wellness. Love this device, as well as this forum and vaporpedia. Until now, any issues/questions I've encountered have been addressed here in others' posts, and any cartridges that have not performed (except for one) have been ruined due to user error. Live and learn is indeed applicable to the Omi, while the curve is steep I have indeed learned and take it everywhere, has become my primary medication delivery system.
Last week one of the units stopped working--when plugged into the charger the blue switch light would blink twice, then three times, then twenty times, while the charger light remained green. Nothing wrong with the charger, because my other Omi charges up every time. Spoke with Julie @ D9 yesterday, initially told me to send in everything (charger, both Omis). When I explained to her that the other Omi as well as the charger functioned perfectly and that I required it for medicating, she told me to just send in the unit that wasn't working. Sent via UPS 2 Day yesterday. Have read about THC's excellent customer response, looking forward to experiencing it for myself.

jpdnkstr

Guys HVD update its almost done, by end of month we should have them and ready to rock and roll. Please be patient. Thanks.
I use my mini tube everyday! HVD Top..... Not so much....(only at home) Can't wait for the new top! How 'bout that 50mm tube G?

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I use my mini tube everyday! HVD Top..... Not so much....(only at home) Can't wait for the new top! How 'bout that 50mm tube G?

Let me get all of the current projects out of the way before we start new ones, we keep adding and there is no end in site, Plus im going on vacation on the 24th so no time to even do anything at this point, but once all issues are resolved and majority of new designs out we will try to see what we can do for the 14500 tubes.

Adobewan

Add my name to the long list of folks who can offer positive testimony regarding D9 customer service...
...And what a nice package--since they no longer offer the old Omi v1.1, I am now in possession of an o-phos!!
Ike, I loved my Omi more than any of my portables,.. until I got my O-Phos.
Love the feel and look of the black O-Phos finish, love the pass-through, but even without the pass-through, my O-Phos performs better than my original Omi.
Welcome, you're gonna love it, if you're in So Cal, get some Pure Gold for it!

Blind Ike

Ike, I loved my Omi more than any of my portables,.. until I got my O-Phos.
Love the feel and look of the black O-Phos finish, love the pass-through, but even without the pass-through, my O-Phos performs better than my original Omi.
Welcome, you're gonna love it, if you're in So Cal, get some Pure Gold for it!
Thanks for the info. My o-phos is chrome (Omi I sent to D9 was also chrome). Didn't know what I'd be receiving from D9, so didn't think to request a black one. I imagine they replace like with like so probably wouldn't have been right to make the request. I agree they look very nice and the matte finish must have a different feel. Having said that, I'm more than happy to have received the chrome o-phos. Looking forward to the improved performance, interested to know what the improvement could be. The Omi v1.1 has worked great for me, if o-phos is even better well than hallelujah, praise the Hemp Gods. I live in Norcal (SF Bay area) and have primarily run Pure Gold for the last year--no priming, great flavor and powerful medicinal effects. Have tried many varieties of earwax, oils and once a taffy (never do that again!) Have found the lighter, more crumbly waxes, such as honeycombs, seem to work best--minimal priming time, nice clouds and flavor. The darker, stickier waxes seem to take too long to prime and tend to clog the flue, because to obtain a decent cloud I often have to hit it too hard or Sherlock it too much. And the extra heating time for priming often results in a leaky cartridge. So I am primarily a Pure Gold and light honeycomb earwax consumer. Depending on wind direction, will be visiting Elemental Wellness in SJ or Igzactly 420 in SF tomorrow to pick up some PG and assorted wax to begin my comparative testing.

Blind Ike

Hello Ike, dont be afraid to ask for stuff my friend, worst thing that can happen is we say no, but we are here to help.
I never fear asking for stuff, just didn't think to ask for a black one, and am entirely happy with the chrome. But since you left the door open for inquiries, may I ask for one of everything that you manufacture? Oh, and a couple of million dollars as well :) You already have my mailing address, will send bank info for the wire transfer.

Blind Ike,
Reactions: DubCRider

Blind Ike

What's up Ike, welcome to the fun! I'm in the bay area as well, let's meet up at Igzactly sometime!
Gonna try to get up there today, as long as they have PG in stock. Would enjoy a meet-up, let me know when you're gonna be around Igzactly.

Blind Ike,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
okay so I have a couple quick questions about the omi..

I filled a card with about .4 and it was working awesome I was super impressed was coughing my lungs out with most hits. then the vapor started to die so I charged my battery and it was still weak so I added more oil and it is still a little blah but it is working just not like it was. Is this common? also I was wondering how refillable these things are I know they are disposable but I was wondering what the longest a cart has lasted them and how much oil they ran through it. any and all answers would be great thanks

Goodlife101,

Adobewan

Heat a pin, slide it down into the cart and scrape the concentrate off the wall down to the heater. Very easy fix, you'll be blowing big clouds again in no time!

Adobewan,
I am getting extremely frustrated with Delta9's customer service. They used to be top notch with a response immediately to 24 hours. I placed an order on September 1 with a notification email stating it has been shipped the next day. I usually receive their shipment the next day because it's only about an hour of a drive from my house.

It is nearly two weeks since I have placed my order and promised my friend his part of the package would come in the upcoming days. No tracking number was sent. Messaged TWICE and ignored both times.

I used to love Delta9 for their fast shipping and customer service, but they sure have changed. Next time I know I'll order from planetvape despite waiting longer for shipping.

wtiqkx.png

Highnstein,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I am getting extremely frustrated with Delta9's customer service. They used to be top notch with a response immediately to 24 hours. I placed an order on September 1 with a notification email stating it has been shipped the next day. I usually receive their shipment the next day because it's only about an hour of a drive from my house.

It is nearly two weeks since I have placed my order and promised my friend his part of the package would come in the upcoming days. No tracking number was sent. Messaged TWICE and ignored both times.

I used to love Delta9 for their fast shipping and customer service, but they sure have changed. Next time I know I'll order from planetvape despite waiting longer for shipping.

wtiqkx.png

Can you give me the ticket number please? When we respond sometimes it goes into your spam or junk folder. Let me check and see whats going on and i will answer your issues.

Can you give me the ticket number please? When we respond sometimes it goes into your spam or junk folder. Let me check and see whats going on and i will answer your issues.
#5297. That does not make sense. Spam is for email, this is your website's online messaging system... from what I can tell.. no spam box. Just saying:smug:

Highnstein,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
#5297. That does not make sense. Spam is for email, this is your website's online messaging system... from what I can tell.. no spam box. Just saying:smug:

Ok let me explain. When you use the contact us page or submit a ticket, it creates a email, and sends it to our ticket system, so we dont loose track and make sure all are answered. Now when we respond to your ticket it creates a email and sends it to the email you provided when you used the contact page or ticket submit system.

When your email gets our response sometimes it puts it in your junk folder or spam folder because one it is from a company email and looks like a advertisement. Hope that explains.

Now as for your order its at the post office waiting for you. They say they left a note. Here is the tracking number 9410810200986028176080

Order was placed on the 1st of September. Processed same day and shipped same day. Sunday USPS does not work, Monday they processed it, because we dropped it off around 4pm on Saturday if im not mistaken. And you got it on Tuesday September 4th.

Now here is the kicker part, we are not responsible for what the USPS does, and not responsible that you did not get it because no one was home to sign for it. Hope this explains it.

Ok let me explain. When you use the contact us page or submit a ticket, it creates a email, and sends it to our ticket system, so we dont loose track and make sure all are answered. Now when we respond to your ticket it creates a email and sends it to the email you provided when you used the contact page or ticket submit system.

When your email gets our response sometimes it puts it in your junk folder or spam folder because one it is from a company email and looks like a advertisement. Hope that explains.

Now as for your order its at the post office waiting for you. They say they left a note. Here is the tracking number 9410810200986028176080

Order was placed on the 1st of September. Processed same day and shipped same day. Sunday USPS does not work, Monday they processed it, because we dropped it off around 4pm on Saturday if im not mistaken. And you got it on Tuesday September 4th.

Now here is the kicker part, we are not responsible for what the USPS does, and not responsible that you did not get it because no one was home to sign for it. Hope this explains it.

Thank you for filling me in there. I have scheduled a redelivery. Strange I did not get the delivery note. I actually checked the message system on your website instead of my e-mails due to memory of doing that before. Doesn't sound reliable!

Highnstein,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Thank you for filling me in there. Strange I did not get the delivery note. I actually checked the message system on your website instead of my e-mails due to memory of doing that before. Doesn't sound reliable!

When you submit a ticket it emails you a ticket number. Can you give me that? or pm me the email you used and i will locate it and see what happened.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Adobewan

Not surprised.
Here's what else I won't be surprised at. G is going to service all of Highnstein's needs with a continued smile.
Hope we can all sit back a take something from this.

Kirk, "Scotty, I need it now!!!"
Scotty, "Aye sirrrrrr, it's at the post office waiting for you. I left a note. Here is the tracking number..."

DubCRider

okay so I have a couple quick questions about the omi..

I filled a card with about .4 and it was working awesome I was super impressed was coughing my lungs out with most hits. then the vapor started to die so I charged my battery and it was still weak so I added more oil and it is still a little blah but it is working just not like it was. Is this common? also I was wondering how refillable these things are I know they are disposable but I was wondering what the longest a cart has lasted them and how much oil they ran through it. any and all answers would be great thanks

Be sure you don't fill over a gram, that would indeed cause clogging and weak hits. I would suggest only filling .5 at a time and keep checking your weight on a scale. You will learn how much oil you are using and be able to keep your carts topped off, which is key to their longevity. The button on your unit will flash three times when you need to charge the battery.

Top Bottom