Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
we have finished the hvd process and production started this week.

On a side note

Hercules for 3.7v seems to be working.

current test subject is Persei 3.7v non hammer top, using Herb. next subject is the Omicron.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
My gosh, I'm so amped! I'm getting a Hercules LV cart even if I have use the surplus cold war era nuke I bought on eBay to get one early.

Fully Melted,

Blind Ike

Happy owner of Omicron Dual Kit v1.1 purchased in October 2011 from Elemental Wellness. Love this device, as well as this forum and vaporpedia. Until now, any issues/questions I've encountered have been addressed here in others' posts, and any cartridges that have not performed (except for one) have been ruined due to user error. Live and learn is indeed applicable to the Omi, while the curve is steep I have indeed learned and take it everywhere, has become my primary medication delivery system.
Last week one of the units stopped working--when plugged into the charger the blue switch light would blink twice, then three times, then twenty times, while the charger light remained green. Nothing wrong with the charger, because my other Omi charges up every time. Spoke with Julie @ D9 yesterday, initially told me to send in everything (charger, both Omis). When I explained to her that the other Omi as well as the charger functioned perfectly and that I required it for medicating, she told me to just send in the unit that wasn't working. Sent via UPS 2 Day yesterday. Have read about THC's excellent customer response, looking forward to experiencing it for myself.

OF

Welcome to the Forum Ike! You came to the right place for good information!

What he just said!!

Thanks very much for the story, one I think is way more common than we realize. Lots of guys getting lots of good service out of their purchase.

One thing sure, you're in good hands with THC's service guys. Good show you had a backup vape, isn't it? It scares me to read of guys depending heavily on such a 'mission critical' piece of gear with no alternative for when Murphy comes calling. We sure don't want them reaching for the fire and Zig-zags do we?

OF

OF

omicron Herb chamber working, fully charged 14650, 20 second warm up time, herbs. 7% green left after on session, more info later.

Cool. You gonna try the AW 14500 and see if you can improve a bit on the 20 seconds part?

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Cool. You gonna try the AW 14500 and see if you can improve a bit on the 20 seconds part?

OF

I dont have any at the moment, Wish i could but if it works on a generic imr i doubt its going to cause issues on a AW IMR, and believe that it will provide better vapor with it.

Next test is the load weight.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Adobewan

Happy owner of Omicron Dual Kit v1.1 purchased in October 2011...
Thanks very much for the story, one I think is way more common than we realize. Lots of guys getting lots of good service out of their purchase.

One thing sure, you're in good hands with THC's service guys....

OF

Welcome Ike. Seconding OF and DubC. People tend to report their problems more than their successes, it's great to read your good Omi news. My Omi is still one of the most reliable, easy to use pieces in my arsenal.
And you are in good hands with D9V, I'm surprised G didn't use his Gizmometer (TM Farnsworth Inc) to sense your issue before hand and send out your replacement before you reported the issue. You will one day be assuring other new D9V customers, just like DubC and OF.
Quick thread detour regarding your back-up vape comment OF, I've been considering one of the VaporGenies in case of power outages, but there are glass ones and steel ones and aluminum ones and bats, etc. Any suggestions before getting back to Omicrons?

OF

Quick thread detour regarding your back-up vape comment OF, I've been considering one of the VaporGenies in case of power outages, but there are glass ones and steel ones and aluminum ones and bats, etc. Any suggestions before getting back to Omicrons?

Good question, and good choice IMO. I'm kind of afraid of glass in cases like this. I have a couple, don't suggest the bats for normal use (too hard to aim the fire if you're not used to it), the standard model (most like a tobacco pipe) is easiest to use I think. However, if you have a WP, I think the coils are the best call, and cheapest as well. Stashing a cheap 'torch type lighter' with it is a good call, IMO. I've got several of these, they work great with my Vapman (another excellent choice for backup duty IMO, and a really fun vape in it's own right):
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320

Fun accent seems to be optional, I didn't get one with mine......

IMO the unfinished one is a great bargain. Fast free shipping (8 days for me, $80 charge to the card):
https://shop.vapman.com/products_new.php?language=en

Also available elsewhere, of course. Many of the usual suspects, including Amazon, have it.

OF

OF,

Adobewan

Sorry bro, I know this is going to crash like cymbals in my head when you tell me but what does WP stand for?

Adobewan,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
alright so more testing is needed for the herc, i had to recover a bit so more testing continues tomorrow.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Adobewan

"You" had to recover or you had to recover the oil?
I was worried till I read Max's post.
Everything cool with the Herc?

Adobewan,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You have a rough life! Thanks for taking one for the team.
:rockon:

Its my pleasure but im gonna tag out really soon and have someone else take the reigns for a bit.

"You" had to recover or you had to recover the oil?
I was worried till I read Max's post.
Everything cool with the Herc?

Recover.

I am going to try oils at 3.7v tomorrow, but for now 3.7v is only for herbs.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Its my pleasure but im gonna tag out really soon and have someone else take the reigns for a bit.

No problem, Big Boss. Put that rascal in the mail to Skate Board Man. I'll get with him and we'll give it a proper test for you.....

The survivor can post results to you. You're on your own to translate them, of course.

No need to thank us for this, we're happy to do our part.

OF

OF,
Reactions: MONT

MONT

DubC your local in the bay area right.? let me know what time to show up for work.. concentrates and herb in hand.! :spliff:

We Got You G.!! :tup:

MONT,
Reactions: OF

MONT

Indeed MONT, we should meet up regardless.

OF, don't forget your canteen this time!
We should bro.. that would be cool! Im sure you would surprise the shit out of me with what youd be able to produce with the OMI. Ill bring my pen, notepad and the essentials. :spliff:

Ill try and send a "conversation" note to you sometime this weekend. We have a three day upon us so should be time for us to meet and get a good session in. :cheers:

Adobewan

Love the sound of the vibe up there from you Bay guys, from the camaraderie to the abundant, economic flowers and concentrates. I'm always so tempted to escape and take a small vacation up there to experience the lifestyle.
I'm hoping to create something similar down here in SoCal by getting some FC members located down here connected.
Couple of guys are onboard already so if you're in So Cal PM me, hopefully we can all start sharing information and local resources.
Ha, I imagine field trips to Delta9Vapes, pick your buddy.

Top Bottom