Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Thc u think u can post some pics of your different sized black oil jars? I'd like to order but can't really gauge the size of those thanks

I can tell you from experience that it is hard as hell to gauge the size from the pics on the site. I ordered one so I can keep a lid on my errl when traveling and ended up buying the 100ml which was friggin HUGE! WAY too big. Delta9 are cool as hell though, as they will allow you to swap without a problem.

kindbeats,

tharealmclovin

89F4E6AB-111F-4E40-A970-65A14E7C65D8-6531-000003FCEC77752E.jpg

How much are you trying to store?? I have 3 of them. 5ml, 30ml, and 200ml

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

kittyboy

Only problem IN have with the 200ml if not being able to fill that sucker......

Being dark etc hard to find the oil when u don't have much in them. I use parchment paper in bottom.

kittyboy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Only problem IN have with the 200ml if not being able to fill that sucker......

Being dark etc hard to find the oil when u don't have much in them. I use parchment paper in bottom.

ya the 200 is huge its more of the essential oil maker.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
LOL!

200ml Biophotanic jar = 12.2 cubic inches of volume

The common plastic pharmacy container used by many Cali dispensaries are 19 drams / 4.3 cubic inches and hold about an 1/8th ounce of flowers. So figure 3/8ths of an ounce of flowers per 200ml violet container. Your mileage may vary depending on flower density.

Not sure if I'm helping but this may give you a better visual of the size of the jars (very cool jars indeed).

Fully Melted,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Would the large one be good to cure flower in? I need to get some better containers for flower. I guess that's OT.:dog:
Yea, it is OT, but...
My experience is from 40+ years ago, but...
We did a lot of experimentation, trying to get results like the popular high-end "red"s and "gold"s of the time. It wasn't until a few years later that large scale "green sensimilla" became commonly available (the earliest large scale grows I know of were by UCSD people and were "marketed" as from Fallbrook :) - usually near $100/oz. or $950/lb. - damn expensive in '73). Very few people knew how to clone with "hypo" - "Roottone" didn't work so well.

Back to topic (or off-topic - this does belong elsewhere): Curing depends largely on what results you want - We can probably guess you want maximum (or near) potency, but I still like the taste of "gold" better than "green" on those times I still use flowers (though nearly everything both available worth consuming is "green" or "purple" nowadays). Regardless of what breeders and growers may try and tell you, there's a HUGE amount of control over the taste(s) of the product that can be controlled by how you cure. The presence or absence of light (and what wavelengths) are critical - There's is much to be learned from research written about tobacco curing (at least that was where we started 45 years ago :) ).

-NDA

Nick Again,

Adobewan

Funny, I was embarrassed having just send a note to G last night about being confused and getting the wrong size jars from him.
BUT... I went a bit nuts a couple of months back buying up every type of glass or glass/steel combination jar I could from Crate and Barrel, Uline, and a couple of others. Then G came out with the blue jars and they blow all the others away(closet full).
If you're like me and you store your meds(flower or concentrate) in jars, these will make you smile.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Any word on sending our HVD's in yet???

We have the final prototypes and are testing them now, the top is a little bit longer but has better internals. The button action is just like the omicron and if you want to buy the click on click off top that will be separate as that is what people wanted.
We have not forgotten please dont worry.

Any word on sending our HVD's in yet???
It has been three months since the end of the discounted pre-order period - post #5813
And it will be two months since #7587 - the last we heard except NOT to discard the old heads.
Where in the queue of products being worked upon are the fixed HVD heads and when might we expect them?

-NDA

Nick Again,

dudeeitsbrian

good to know the hvd top is going to be replaced, i'll be waiting to send my omi v2 with v2.5 top stuck on it in until then to save on shipping costs.

dudeeitsbrian,

RaoulDuke007

Guys take a look at this, once we get the pass through system you will be able to use the glass on glass herb chamber

Just wanting to clarify; this will work on the Omicron after the pass-through? If so, I'm down like chinatown. Screw picking up another portable, I'll just wait. Continuing to innovate, very impressed. :rockon:

edit: Also wondering what the eta might be on the pass through? :whip:

RaoulDuke007,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just wanting to clarify; this will work on the Omicron after the pass-through? If so, I'm down like chinatown. Screw picking up another portable, I'll just wait. Continuing to innovate, very impressed. :rockon:

edit: Also wondering what the eta might be on the pass through? :whip:

yes it will work on the omicron v2 line with the passthrough, as far as when it will be available, its about 2 month time line.

But the persei can run this as a portable unit, you might want to think about that one also.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
yes it will work on the omicron v2 line with the passthrough, as far as when it will be available, its about 2 month time line.

But the persei can run this as a portable unit, you might want to think about that one also.

Hey G, any word on the Nail Cart? Nobody seems to mention it these days and the "coming soon" preview has been taken off of the site as well. Any info would be great because I've been jonesing for months!

kindbeats,
Reactions: Jay420

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey G, any word on the Nail Cart? Nobody seems to mention it these days and the "coming soon" preview has been taken off of the site as well. Any info would be great because I've been jonesing for months!

The nail carts are giving me the most trouble and i think we might stop on it, there are to many cheaper options and its not cost effective.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Dgtheonlyg

The nail carts are giving me the most trouble and i think we might stop on it, there are to many cheaper options and its not cost effective.
dam that was my dream product right there, i felt like the ego-w tank was as close as nail cart and isnt the Hercules basically in a since w9's "ego-w"?

Dgtheonlyg,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

Damn, that's sad to hear. What do you mean by "too many cheaper options"? Also, is there an expected release date for the Hercules carts and do they require a fill tool?

kindbeats,

MONT

G,

hope everything is going well over there. the herb chamber looks like it will be def changing the game. ;) i'm wondering though, how it will be able to work on the OMI without the hammer attachment? is there something i'm missing with the pass through system soon to be released?

i am still patiently waiting for the HVD to become available for purchase again. any ETA on that one? also can you please verify if it will be available in other colors? whats next for the OMI? any ETA on the universe and Hercules carts? you mentioned that the stainless steel tank was for e-juice but a while ago when showing us pixs you mentioned "You can configure it for ejuice or thick oil....."? is this still true or a no go on the oil?

i am still extremely happy with my OMI.. (the thing still surprises me time to time with the vapor i am able to get out of it)!! just wanting some more specific updates so i know when to bump up my inventory of concentrates.:D thanks for your time.. BLESS

**OH, THE IDEA ABOUT BLACKED OUT CARTS SOUNDS KOOL AS SH#! TO ME FOR SOME REASON. THAT WOULD DEF BE SOMETHING ID BE INTERESTED IN HAVING FOR MY OMI.*RANDOM THOUGHT ID LIKE TO SHARE.***:2c:

Top Bottom