Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Anyone know where to find a 14mm slider that has a hose attachment for the d9 Carts???
the waterpipe atachments that come with the essential vaaapp eclipse water pipe vape (not the handheld) works perfect for omicron carts or darts or my inh004. Comes with a 14mm and a 19mm but don't know where to buy separate items from that kit. But if you have one then your set.

kushcabbage,

vincentj

i have an issue with the piece that the cartridges attach onto.
i turned the piece with a screw driver and now it doesnt heat up my cartridges.
i think i may have broke the wire that is soldered inside there.

anyone know of a way to open this so i can fix it myself? i have no warranty.
dont want $200 to go to waste.

vincentj,

tharealmclovin

anyone know of a way to open this so i can fix it myself? i have no warranty.
dont want $200 to go to waste.

Why the hell would you pay $200 for an Omicron that has no warranty????

tharealmclovin,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I believe the response you were looking for is yes, you most likely ruined it. pictures? we would love to help but besides the "I put a screwdriver to my battery terminal" isn't much to go on. You could have shorted the connection (that thread and bottom plate are postive and negative, touching them together could have shorted out. Or pulled out the threads?

edit: if the unit your using is v2 with the detachable heads, another head would fix the issue. As for the v1 and ophos, I think your better off getting the v2.5 with changeable batteries.

vincentj

I believe the response you were looking for is yes, you most likely ruined it. pictures? we would love to help but besides the "I put a screwdriver to my battery terminal" isn't much to go on. You could have shorted the connection (that thread and bottom plate are postive and negative, touching them together could have shorted out. Or pulled out the threads?
pictures wouldnt really do any justice.because you cant see any damage.

if you have a V2 omicron...if you unscrew the cartridge. and look inside the little plate where the cartridge screws into...there is a round plate with a slice that fits a flat head screwdriver perfectly.

i simply turned it to the left a little.and now it doesnt work.
the part looks like a screw,but when you turn it,it doesnt come out.just keeps spinning.

vincentj,

OF

Sadly, I'm afraid that's exactly what you did. That's not a screw slot, it's a vent so the air can get past the terminal and up the tube in the bottom of the cart. Notice there's a similar slot in the cart? Not a screw either, it too will break the wire.

I wouldn't try to open it, instead open a ticket at THC. If I'm any judge of 'good guys' G will replace it for you on your word it wasn't working right before you tried to fix it. He has a much respected history of just such actions, work with the man?

OF

vincentj

i do have the V2. i just purchased it.
would opening a ticket require a receipt? because i threw the receipt away since i dont keep any receipts from a medical dispensary.
if the part that is broken is only $10,i will buy a new one.

...going to post a pic in 2 min to verify this is the right piece we are discussing.

vincentj

this is the piece i turned with the screw driver. and now it wont heat up my cartridges.
if its only $10 i wouldnt mind buying a new one.but this seems to be the main part of the vape.
2qx2mhk.jpg

vincentj,

vincentj

all you need is http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Omicron-V2.5-Top-upgrade-Matte-Black and your good to go if your don't want to bother with a ticket. make sure to leave the tools away from the new unit!
THANK YOU! im surprised its only $10. i believe in good karma,so since this is pretty much my fault,i will just buy the new piece.
i appreciate the help,and im surprised at how fast i got responses.

will order the new top and update once i receive it!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I believe the new top is a lot more durable which might be perfect for you by the sounds of it :) excuse the criticism with the screwdriver. Btw when you get this top, at least you'll have the receipt

kushcabbage,

tharealmclovin

I dont think your warranty is Void.

If you bought this item on Ebay or any other auction site then your warranty is void. Please see our warranty page for further details.

A. You may be good if it was from an approved dispensery
B. For $60 you can get a warranty

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys, you still need a receipt from any place you buy it, the ebay thing is a warning, and if people do buy from ebay they can claim they bought it from a smoke shop without a receipt, that is why we ask for proof of purchase.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Evry1concentrate

It's 7:10, maryjane you better concentrate.
THANK YOU! im surprised its only $10. i believe in good karma,so since this is pretty much my fault,i will just buy the new piece.
i appreciate the help,and im surprised at how fast i got responses.

will order the new top and update once i receive it!
I had the same problem. I ordered the new v2.5 cap, and my omicron is better than its ever been.

Evry1concentrate,
Top Bottom