Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Sunset

Hi guys,

What's your flavorite concentrate or oil for omi v2?
My is pure gold, it also gives me the peace of mind that it has the purest form of concentrate.

Also, does anyone know which sf dispensary has the super melt?

Thx,

Sunset

Sunset,

Jared Leibowitz

It works great after I have to get the bubble to pop. So say I leave it out for a few hours then try to hit it I have to pull really hard for a while and take the black top off to clean off the wax. Also I have to take a paper towel to the inside of the cart to clean it. I am also seeing that now it is dripping slightly on the bottom of the cart and wax is getting into the V2 where the bottom of the cart screws in. The wax I'm using is squishy but pretty solid too. I will put .5G for now on, just wanted to load it up fully and see how long it went for :) I see why the carts are something to get used to before doing 1.4 (1.5?) Ohms. Like I said, I still love this thing it's crazy how powerful it is. But, with the leaky cart actually touching my Omicron, how bad is that? It's kinda stained yellow now so a decent amount got stuck.

Jared Leibowitz,

Blue Dream

It works great after I have to get the bubble to pop. So say I leave it out for a few hours then try to hit it I have to pull really hard for a while and take the black top off to clean off the wax. Also I have to take a paper towel to the inside of the cart to clean it. I am also seeing that now it is dripping slightly on the bottom of the cart and wax is getting into the V2 where the bottom of the cart screws in. The wax I'm using is squishy but pretty solid too. I will put .5G for now on, just wanted to load it up fully and see how long it went for :) I see why the carts are something to get used to before doing 1.4 (1.5?) Ohms. Like I said, I still love this thing it's crazy how powerful it is. But, with the leaky cart actually touching my Omicron, how bad is that? It's kinda stained yellow now so a decent amount got stuck.
Same thing happened to my Pure Gold. Storing at warmer temperatures can facilitate leaking.

Blue Dream,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ok guys time for a fun filled fact. Since the new hot item on the planet seems to be a Ce4 cartomizer, but since we who are not in the ecig industry do not know them apart i am going to educate you a bit.

This is a Ce4 Cartomizer, also used for ejuice never for oils.

As you can see the wick is on top, this does not work with oils because last time we tested this technology it was the ce2 cartomizer, that was a 3 years ago.

ce4003.jpg

This image is the ce2 cartomizer which is the predecessor of the ce4.

510ce2vs_2.jpg

These cartridges are not proper to use with oils. Your oil needs to be almost as runny as water to even work with them.

The heating wire and the wick are up on top, and oil does not wick easily when its in room temperature. Hempseed oil will wick, but oils thicker then honey will not, even honey will not wick.

Now it has come to our attention that people are getting ripped off, they are getting charged more then $10 bucks for it.

Here it is.

This ce4 cartomizer is about $7 bucks on ecig sites dont get ripped off and the ce2 is about $10 for 5 pieces.

ilovedoobies!

Also im so glad i pre ordered the HVD because you did what i thought you were going to do and that is make the v2 smaller =) Awesome stuff G this option makes things so much more pocket and public friendly now =)

DSC_0282__71950_zoom.JPG

DSC_0285__08312_zoom.JPG

ilovedoobies!,
The "high ceiling" you refer to I find in all vaping when compared to combusting, well at very least a difference. I am not going to type all my thoughts about this, for me combustion gives more body high and vaping gives me more head high and a body high is seemingly easier to identify with for most people where the heady clearer highs are harder to know just how high you are. This is assuming the product you are working with is quality, so comparing the flower to the oil made from the same product will produce different highs when combusted vs vaped. I personally like the experience and clean head "high" from vaping when comparing it to the same flower the oil comes from or even vaping the flower. This all gets into the chemistry of what you are getting from the product and how it effects a user, most oils I have will crush a combustion user but they won't even know it until they have consumed enough to pass them out in a trippy state of mind and for me combusting locks me into a sofa much easier then when that was my main form of use.

Filling, priming, and using oils has a learning curve in my experience and reading here with the Omicron. Soldier on and you will find bliss with this machine.

I have found this to be the case as well. For my general day use I vape but for nighty night I combust. I did try vapin to a good sleep.. didn't work.. got really HIGH though! I want to give up combustion but I need a sleep aid more. So I guess for that I'll have to learn to cook with it next!

I have found that MY carts seem to have a sweet spot of about .3 to .7 grams for best performance. More or less than these general amounts results in poorer performance, leaking and/or clogging. So far my only leaks were the black tar, which was not unexpected, that stuff has been retired to combustion only and I'll prolly not buy it again. My BHO came out more like a wax, 1 gram in a 2.4 which hits well but clogs a lot (no leaks with BHO yet). A long hit and a good hard suck will pop it. A half gram in the 1.5 blasts along. I have refilled it without weighing but just melting down a new large dolup (I'd guess .1 to .2 grams) and keep going. So far that lone 1.5 has been my best producer and had the longest.. longevity! Both carts need a 'melting down' every other day though.. sometimes daily. I do need a better scale though, I don't trust these tenth gram scales.. they usually have a error rate of a few tenths!

One day I'll throw a half gram into my last 5 ohm cart and try the Persei at full power! :)

Cheers!

Indy.

Indicana_Jones,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok guys, we are currently working on this.

I am going to finalize the design on this asap so that it can hit the market. This is a dual use Tank.

You can configure it for ejuice or thick oils, yup its all stainless steel design thats going to make people go :o

Its going to be our next crowning achievement, we hope that you stay tuned for more info on this.

Oh by the way, a lot of tanks like this have issues with leaking, this solves that issue completely.

12.jpg

VAPORIZER22

I am going to finalize the design on this asap so that it can hit the market. This is a dual use Tank.

You can configure it for ejuice or thick oils, yup its all stainless steel design thats going to make people go :o

Its going to be our next crowning achievement, we hope that you stay tuned for more info on this.

Oh by the way, a lot of tanks like this have issues with leaking, this solves that issue completely.

12.jpg

That looks as durable as you can get. Is there a minimum of oil you need to load at a time or is it more load as you go? Thanks.

VAPORIZER22,

SD_haze

Picturing that fatty tank cart on the new shorty chrome omicron :cool:
Gonna look out of this world!

SD_haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

I hope not. But you should be. im pulling all the stops on this now, i am really pissed off. Fuck em all my brains in over drive and am tired of the copy cats. Its time to make it or break it, we gonna revolutionize the industry again with the ecig cart that can last a year, and the oil cart that can last a year, and has no wick. Ya man we doing this. Over drive baby and this little bad boy is going to be a dual purpose design that will be my latest and greatest brain child.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
All i am saying is v3 cart will be ready and testing will start in 2 weeks for the V3 cart. Can you guess what we are going to name it?

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Dgtheonlyg

12.jpg
this is dope! so this will last over a year? and is this the "reactor" i keep seeing on delta 9? and keep up the good work g

Dgtheonlyg,

Jared Leibowitz

Hey I know THC Scientific is trying to have his time to shine right now, don't want to piss on his parade but I'm still having severe leaking issues and decided to take pictures for you all to see:

nCnQY.jpg

As you can see the mouth piece, cartridge, and now the Omicron V2 is getting wax in it.

Why is it dripping out the bottom of the cartridge now into the Omicron V2? How bad is this for my V2?

I try to clean it but it's dried up and stained on there now. I'm not sure if I should rub a Q-Tip with rubbing alcohol or what.

Here is another pic with the cartridge upside down to see how it's leaking into my device:

c8PNE.jpg

Jared Leibowitz,
Reactions: Egzoset

Noize23

Yes we have a Pass through system in the works. This same pass through will work with the Omicron, but the rear insert will be different sizes for different vaporizers.

Here is the pictures

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg
Hello G ,
it is possible to extend the current Persei model in the future with this pass thru system, or i need another version of persei ? and is the next 3 months, a new Persei appear? Please let me know thx forward,and have a nice day!

Noize23,

OF

Hey I know THC Scientific is trying to have his time to shine right now, don't want to piss on his parade but I'm still having severe leaking issues and decided to take pictures for you all to see:

Why is it dripping out the bottom of the cartridge now into the Omicron V2? How bad is this for my V2?

I try to clean it but it's dried up and stained on there now. I'm not sure if I should rub a Q-Tip with rubbing alcohol or what.

As DubC says, this is minor and common. You're nowhere near severe. Lower you load level and clean it out and you should be fine with improved cool down.

No big deal on the device, you're not the first or even half close to being a poster child. ISO and q-tips does it fine, watch for threads getting pulled out.

Be very gentle cleaning the vent tube, it's only maybe half an inch long and the heater sits crosswise at the end. Poke too hard and you'll kill it.

OF

OF,
As DubC says, this is minor and common. You're nowhere near severe. Lower you load level and clean it out and you should be fine with improved cool down.

No big deal on the device, you're not the first or even half close to being a poster child. ISO and q-tips does it fine, watch for threads getting pulled out.

Be very gentle cleaning the vent tube, it's only maybe half an inch long and the heater sits crosswise at the end. Poke too hard and you'll kill it.

OF
I don't have much time, but it kind of looks like jareds mouthpiece is creating suction, on top of the issues you guys mentioned.

havealight101,

Jared Leibowitz

The mouthpiece is terribly clogged. It has so much goop in it every time! It's really annoying =/ And not to mention gets me all sticky every time I use it. I always need a napkin every time I sesh my Omicron. And then I have to wipe the inside cart and even poke a toothpick to pop the bubble and make sure it's clean. I really didn't overload I weighed it out on a scale both times I filled it.

watch for threads getting pulled out.

Can you please explain this further?

Also need this to be further explained not sure what the vent tube is. Poke it too hard?

Jared Leibowitz,

GR

I don't have much time, but it kind of looks like jareds mouthpiece is creating suction, on top of the issues you guys mentioned.

I agree.

I have nothing but problems with the Delrin tips I bought, I have tried them for only light to moderate sessions with cart remaining vertical at all times and the oil still builds up on them which leads to clogging issues.

Top Bottom