Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

wb21

if there is one battery in the charger when the light flashes red, that means they battery is charged.
if there are two batteries in the charger when the light is solid green, that means the batteries are charged.

wb21,

tharealmclovin

Nah there was no green light, it was like a red strobe light :/

That was me that posted originally. I still get that every so often but it doesnt seem to really affect anything. I only charge 1 at a time and if it happens I change which side of the charger it is on. I keep meaning to mark a battery so i can tell them apart, but this V2 Omicron works so well I always forget.

tharealmclovin,

tharealmclovin

if there is one battery in the charger when the light flashes red, that means they battery is charged.
if there are two batteries in the charger when the light is solid green, that means the batteries are charged.

Are you sure that is the case. Because I still get the normal Green light with a red flash when I charge 1 at a time

wb21

thats what Delta-9 told me when i called customer service. for the stock persei charger

wb21,

Cinnamonster

Helloooo, I bought a gram of "Honey OG" oil, and I put it into a 2.4 ohm cart. I thought I did it correctly:

1) Put the funnel onto the cartridge
2) Heated the "neck"? of the funnel for like 5 seconds
3) Poured the oil into the funnel
4) Heated the "neck" of the funnel again to just get it all in fast.

I screwed it into my Omicron, but when I started using it, it was sizzling. I was able to get some vapor when drawing, but it was clogging pretty badly. I straightened a paper clip and proceeded to gently insert it into the top hole but there wasn't any oil there. I then unscrewed it and saw that it was leaking from the bottom. =/ I cleaned it up and inserted the paper clip from the bottom and there was oil on it when I pulled it out. I tried to clean up the contact points of my battery and cart the best I could and put it back onto the Omicron. Same thing happened. The oil I bought had the consistency of honey, if that helps answer my question: what did I do wrong?!

Thanks!

Cinnamonster,
Really interested in buying the omicron, heard about it from a bunch of my friends and it seems really appealing to me. As I researched it a bit more I realized that the one I have seen in the shops and through my friends is the original v1 and when I look online I get even more confused. Can someone please tell me if it is worth it to get the v1 or v2 or wait for the O-phos and will the O-phos have the same upgrades of the v2 but with the v1 body? I love the v1 body but I want something that is going to last and won't break on me. Someone please help I want to get one of these ASAP but want to do it right. Thanks

PointBlank,

OF

Helloooo, I bought a gram of "Honey OG" oil, and I put it into a 2.4 ohm cart. I thought I did it correctly:

1) Put the funnel onto the cartridge
2) Heated the "neck"? of the funnel for like 5 seconds
3) Poured the oil into the funnel
4) Heated the "neck" of the funnel again to just get it all in fast.

I screwed it into my Omicron, but when I started using it, it was sizzling. I was able to get some vapor when drawing, but it was clogging pretty badly. I straightened a paper clip and proceeded to gently insert it into the top hole but there wasn't any oil there. I then unscrewed it and saw that it was leaking from the bottom. =/ I cleaned it up and inserted the paper clip from the bottom and there was oil on it when I pulled it out. I tried to clean up the contact points of my battery and cart the best I could and put it back onto the Omicron. Same thing happened. The oil I bought had the consistency of honey, if that helps answer my question: what did I do wrong?!

Thanks!

Sounds to me like you didn't melt it down to the bottom of the cart where the feed wick is. Now you have an airbubble trapped under the load. An extremely common problem for new users. You should probably check your load technique, you need to preheat so the warm oil doesn't hit cold metal and stop right there.

OF

OF,
Ophos is a v1 w/pass through. That means you can vape while it charges. Be sure to get 1.5 ohm carts, they hit harder.
Welcome to the forums. Most people are happy to help anytime, but also, the search function works really well to answer most q's. Best of luck.

havealight101,
Thanks so do you thinks I will be fine with the ophos or are there amazing upgrades on the v2 or would the v1 with the 1.5 carts be fine?

PointBlank,

Cinnamonster

Sounds to me like you didn't melt it down to the bottom of the cart where the feed wick is. Now you have an airbubble trapped under the load. An extremely common problem for new users. You should probably check your load technique, you need to preheat so the warm oil doesn't hit cold metal and stop right there.

OF

Is there anything I can do to melt it down? Should I just hold a lighter to the top 1/4 of the cart while spinning it for even heat?

And "new user"? Excuse me, I've had my Omicron for around... a month, I think. I think that's enough time to be labeled a super-seasoned user. I'm just joking...

Actually, seeing all this stuff about ohm's and volts makes me feel pretty dumb! There's so much to learn...

Edit: I looked at my cart and the oil inside looks sort of uneven. As if it's only on one side of the cart. It's weird.

Cinnamonster,

Ewog

Can somebody please post a picture of the v2 assembled can't find one and possibly v1 also thanks alot
c2Eaj.jpg

(pic by Kertong)

Atmos, Omicron V1, Omicron V2

Ewog,

Blue Dream

OK, got my 1.5 ohm carts today and I immediately filled one of them with Pure Gold. Got several real nice hits when the blue light started flashing and the cart would not heat. Note that other carts work fine in my V2 unit. If I lose my Pure Gold I'm going to have a fit.

Blue Dream,
OK, got my 1.5 ohm carts today and I immediately filled one of them with Pure Gold. Got several real nice hits when the blue light started flashing and the cart would not heat. Note that other carts work fine in my V2 unit. If I lose my Pure Gold I'm going to have a fit.

Did you check your battery?
Edit: Nevernind, sounds like you tested w/another cart. Sounds like you burnt the cart(I thi.k)? If your sure battery is fine and other cart work, reclaim it right into another cart w/torch and pliers. You do have to go easy on these high power carts at first until they are really going. I do 3-4 sec hits until its good(10 plus to be careful), also besure to allow cooling time inbetween.

havealight101,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Really interested in buying the omicron, heard about it from a bunch of my friends and it seems really appealing to me. As I researched it a bit more I realized that the one I have seen in the shops and through my friends is the original v1 and when I look online I get even more confused. Can someone please tell me if it is worth it to get the v1 or v2 or wait for the O-phos and will the O-phos have the same upgrades of the v2 but with the v1 body? I love the v1 body but I want something that is going to last and won't break on me. Someone please help I want to get one of these ASAP but want to do it right. Thanks
long story short. o-phos will not take all upgrades (v2 omi will, i.e. possible 7.4 volt upgrade w/new top) they are both guaranteed i believe (i know v2 has lifetime). o-phos is stealthier imo, so you'll have to decide which is best for your needs and price range. personally i have them all, but if longevity and upgrades are your concern, i would go with the v2. if stealth and simplicity (and usb ports) are preferred then maybe o-phos. my 2 cents

Bob Loblaw,

JoeKickass

Yes, I even replaced the battery to a fully charged one and other carts work fine.

Oh the v2 must be a bit different from the v1, what I think is happening is the cart died and is shorting out. On the v1 this would make the light stay on for a few seconds but maybe on the v2 it blinks to indicate a short?

EDIT: You didn't lose the oil just turn it upside down and heat it.

JoeKickass,

NewSchoolExplorer

I have a thermovape Revolution and want to try out the omi carts on it. I have the adapter but cant decide on the cart. Does anyone have any suggestions for 6v device:
Should I go with the
3ohm or 4ohm cart? which they had a in-between-er. I know that the 3 ohm will get hotter but how would you compare them to the 4.

I would consider myself a med-high tolerance individual who needs .04g of oil to get adequately medicated and more if recreational. I tend to enjoy bigger harder hitting clouds than multiple small puffs. I wanted to try something different from my beloved Rev (side feed) cart but having a hard time determining what will satisfy me more, the DART or the Omi cart (3 or 4ohm). (Kertong might be good at answering this as he has both but your using the LV on the Omi v2).

Will I be able to take big long hits with the 3 or 4ohm cart and what is the trade off w using the 3 ohm cart compared to the 4 and by how much does cart life decrease by?

NewSchoolExplorer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Do you happen to have a v1 near by? I wanted to see if we can test that cartridge with a v1 and see what it does.

Top Bottom