Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Blue Dream

Do you happen to have a v1 near by? I wanted to see if we can test that cartridge with a v1 and see what it does.

No, I do not have a V1 available. The cart is in the trash, along with a gram worth of Pure Gold which I could not reclaim. All I could reclaim were a few drops.

Blue Dream,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
No, I do not have a V1 available. The cart is in the trash, along with a gram worth of Pure Gold which I could not reclaim. All I could reclaim were a few drops.

How many squeeze tubes did you put inside?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Introduced? Video? Or release?

Well we already had videos of the non finished version online, but we will introduce the first version, then also the second version, and maybe a third version. We are working on three versions.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Quick, get it back from the garbage, Bruno has a video pages back on how fully take apart the cart and reclaim. Get some parchment paper.

havealight101,

Blue Dream

I messed up by trying to warm up the Pure Gold with hot water, which destroyed the membrane of the Pure Gold containers, exposing some of its contents in the sink. What was left over I put into the Omicron. I would estimate more than half a gram.

Blue Dream,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I messed up by trying to warm up the Pure Gold with hot water, which destroyed the membrane of the Pure Gold containers exposing some of its contents in the sink. What was left over I put into the Omicron. I would estimate more than half a gram.

But how many squeeze tubes was it?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

Yup thats it.

:mmmm:

I messed up by trying to warm up the Pure Gold with hot water, which destroyed the membrane of the Pure Gold containers exposing some of its contents in the sink. What was left over I put into the Omicron. I would estimate more than half a gram.

As long as you didn't get any water in the cart it should have been reclaimable, the pure gold squeeze pill is only a half a gram not a full gram btw

JoeKickass,

Ewog

Isn't it already a consistency that will just flow into the carts without heating?

Ewog,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
not yet, i dont want to pre order anything until we make sure its working to where we think is good enough to get er done.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
:mmmm:

As long as you didn't get any water in the cart it should have been reclaimable, the pure gold squeeze pill is only a half a gram not a full gram btw

Me thinks it was less then 1/2 gram, because he stated that there was a miss hap and he got in as much as he could but there was waste. Anything less then .3 on a 1.5 cart is gonna act like empty, so that cartridge was running dry from my en educated guess.

Can you give an estimated $? If not, I understand.

Edit: Since your posting this in Omi thread, I assume the first version will be 3.7v...correct?

havealight101,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
For all our Omicron, Omicron v2, Persei and soon to be released O-PHOS fans, we now have available by popular request the pick your own Combi-Pak of cartridges.​
Choose any ohm cartridges you want, in the quantity you want at the 5 pack value price. You can create your own custom 5 pack, for example you can choose three 1.5 ohm and two 4.0 ohm cartridges or four 2.4 ohm and one 1.5 ohm etc.​
Visit our Combi-Pak page to find out more.​
Peace and Love,​
P.V.​

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
For all our Omicron, Omicron v2, Persei and soon to be released O-PHOS fans, we now have available by popular request the pick your own Combi-Pak of cartridges.​
Choose any ohm cartridges you want, in the quantity you want at the 5 pack value price. You can create your own custom 5 pack, for example you can choose three 1.5 ohm and two 4.0 ohm cartridges or four 2.4 ohm and one 1.5 ohm etc.​
Peace and Love,​
P.V.​

Your "Special FC Discount Codes" don't work with this Combi-Pak because they are Omicron products, right?

Sinclue,

Blue Dream

I began with 2 tubes, less that which went down the drain.

Just got back from the store with 2 new tubes of Pure Gold. Fill process went well and I'm getting nice-size hits. Steep learning curve not having ever vaped before.

Blue Dream,

JoeKickass

I began with 2 tubes, less that which went down the drain.

Just got back from the store with 2 new tubes of Pure Gold. Fill process went well and I'm getting nice-size hits. Steep learning curve, not having ever vaped before.

Pure Gold is an expensive way to learn too, it's like buying a sports car and learning to drive manual but only fueling it with nitrous! :rockon:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Pure Gold is an expensive way to learn too, it's like buying a sports car and learning to drive manual but only fueling it with nitrous! :rockon:

Hmmm would a 71 Dodge challanger with a bored out 318, 11 second street car with a 100 shot of funny gass at at the age of 16 fit the description? If it does i feel his pain.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Having grown up with fuel injection that's what impresses me the most lol

Nice.

Wait till you learn what im building now.

91 Z28 with a ls2 forged up the ars, TT, 150 shot, 6 Speed auto 6L90 from a PU, TU/TD shifter, 12 point roll cage, oh and its gonna pass smog, run high 9's and still get 26 mpg as long as you dont keep it out of boost range, drive like a granny, and have nice tail wind.

JoeKickass

Wait till you learn what im building now.

91 Z28 with a ls2 forged up the ars, TT, 150 shot, 6 Speed auto 6L90 from a PU, TU/TD shifter, 12 point roll cage, oh and its gonna pass smog, run high 9's and still get 26 mpg. I hope.

God damn... I have to stop giving you all my money :lol:

Any cool changes/improvements to the soon-to-be-released nail cart? :ninja:

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
God damn... I have to stop giving you all my money :lol:

Any cool changes/improvements to the soon-to-be-released nail cart? :ninja:

I wish, this projects been going on since 2006. You will be surprised what you can buy when cars get wrecked, and piece together.

The ls2 cost me 200 bucks from a city truck. Ya its not a true ls2 but its a converted ls2 4th gen so it will do.

The only thing that cost big bucks was the wiring harness. that was as pecial makde 1.5k price tag. The rest junk yard parts from wrecked cars that where brand new and people didnt know what they had.

12.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Silvercloud538

Peace and Love,​
P.V.​

This outfit means to make offers which are difficult to refuse :bowdown: [ $8.33/cart -5 pak(ass'td)/$41.65

(incldng 15% disc) ] :tup:

Silvercloud538,
Top Bottom