Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ruf it was a pleasure seeing you, and if there is issues still let me know and we will make it right.

It was a pleasure meeting you all, and talking to you all, I wish i was more hospitable towards some of you, i might have missed or just acted all dorky, please forgive me as this was our first show where we had a booth. It was a little crazy and hope that we can better serve you next time.

If anyone has any issues please feel free to contact me and we will take care of it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
DubCRider said:
I am rippppppppped from the expo! I did so many demo hits! Only 9 units left in stock for tomorrow.

nice...

It take it, it was far crazier than friday night...

good to hear you sold a bunch of units

ru_frothi,

408_Grow

Nice to meet dub and g at the show on Saturday,! Awesome service, straight up guys! Cool show but allot less people than before..I took saw the nitro wax and off course had to score a couple grams!!

408_Grow,

TracyLee

I'm in San Jose and decided I want the Omicron. Want to go to Elemental Wellness and check them out...do they have them in stock?

TracyLee,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
TracyLee said:
I'm in San Jose and decided I want the Omicron. Want to go to Elemental Wellness and check them out...do they have them in stock?

They did the other day and still list them on their menu. They update their menu daily. Its highly likely there in stock. They wont answer questions like this over the phone though :(

and get some sourD earwax to put in it while your there

ru_frothi,

TracyLee

Thanks, that's why I asked here. I'm going tomorrow as soon as I can get myself moving. It's been a long day :D

TracyLee,

408_Grow

How have you guys been carrying your units individually? I used a small pipe case I have and it works perfect.also, when you run out of in the cartridge does it just not smoke up anymore? What about when the actual cartridge is done..does it stop heating up? .. I could've sworn I seen this question somewhere before

408_Grow,

DubCRider

You answered your own questions 408. Clouds will be thinner. The cart will no linger heat up when the heating elements burn out.

DubCRider,

TracyLee

I got mine today! One unit is charged and getting ready to charge the other. Will tackle filling tomorrow. Stopped at the craft store and got a icing funnel. I got three concentratrates at Elemental....I can't remember if the True OG dust can go in the Omicron...hahaha.

I can't wait to use this thing. If I didn't just get an Arizer Solo today too, I'd already have a cart filled :-)

TracyLee,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
TracyLee said:
I got mine today! One unit is charged and getting ready to charge the other. Will tackle filling tomorrow. Stopped at the craft store and got a icing funnel. I got three concentratrates at Elemental....I can't remember if the True OG dust can go in the Omicron...hahaha.

I can't wait to use this thing. If I didn't just get an Arizer Solo today too, I'd already have a cart filled :-)

Please contact support@thcscientific.com if you have any questions, and also please make sure to use really good oils, none of that black tar bullshit, and slow inhales makes it the best.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

TracyLee said:
Any of you Omicron cart filler pros going to Medex in the South bay anytime soon?

I won't be down there this weekend but definitely the next. Just let me know if you have any questions.

DubCRider,

TracyLee

I do have one question...I bought some True Og Dust 69% thc at Elemental and can't remember if the bud tender said that could e loaded in the Omicron. He was a Omicron fan too!

I plan on using the icing funnel filling method. There is a couple nugs in there but most of it is dust. Good pic on Facebook. I have more rock in mine. If I can use it in Omicron will funnel filling method work?

I got some Sour OG wax and romulon oil too.

TracyLee,

DubCRider

Anything that will liquify will work. If that Romulan oil is the darker kind in a small vial don't use it, any oil that style will leak and spit. I think it's any iso-extracted oil in general that sucks.

DubCRider,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey guys...
Pardon while I join in the Omicron thread. I just received a delivery from Planet Vape, and.... well I am in.
DSC00298.jpg

I now check the battery to learn that it was shipped with an appropriate charge.
I have acquired some hash oil (not made from Iso) from a local compassion club. It is approximately a gram. Near the oil, you will see an envelope, and a metal cone. This is a filling kit, that Planet Vape was kind enough to include, to facilitate the cartridge filling, which I understand must be done with care.
I have a number of Vapor demos and meetings today, so will be eagerly peeking over toward where the Omicron is.... in hopes I will rapidly get to begin filling the first cartridge!

Vitolo,
Reactions: Vicki

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Hey guys...
Pardon while I join in the Omicron thread. I just received a delivery from Planet Vape, and.... well I am in.
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/DSC00298.jpg
I now check the battery to learn that it was shipped with an appropriate charge.
I have acquired some hash oil (not made from Iso) from a local compassion club. It is approximately a gram. Near the oil, you will see an envelope, and a metal cone. This is a filling kit, that Planet Vape was kind enough to include, to facilitate the cartridge filling, which I understand must be done with care.
I have a number of Vapor demos and meetings today, so will be eagerly peeking over toward where the Omicron is.... in hopes I will rapidly get to begin filling the first cartridge!

Very nice Vitolo, hope ill all works out, and let us know if you need help or any questions.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

408_Grow

TracyLee said:
Any of you Omicron cart filler pros going to Medex in the South bay anytime soon?

Sup man..I live not too far from there..I can help you out..you can use my omicron toolkit with everything you need to fill..when were you thinking? Here's my email if you want to contact me joseg408@gmail.com..dubc lmk when you come down so we can have a sesh!

408_Grow,

TracyLee

Oh my fuckin god...I just had to spell it out. I got the Sour diesel wax in and primed. 3 good vapor outflows and I got a really good buzz. Literally...jumpin all over the place.

Now to practice techique:ko:

Oh and I'm a married lady. I'm thinking I need to check the waxes out at Medex either Wed or Thursday.

TracyLee,

408_Grow

TracyLee said:
Oh my fuckin god...I just had to spell it out. I got the Sour diesel wax in and primed. 3 good vapor outflows and I got a really good buzz. Literally...jumpin all over the place.

Now to practice techique:ko:

Oh and I'm a married lady. I'm thinking I need to check the waxes out at Medex either Wed or Thursday.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it..where did you say you got the sour d wax?

408_Grow,

cavemanXL

Hello wanted to chime in here I have owned my omicron for over a year and I can honestly say not only is it by far the prized jewel of my extensive medicating tools collection but it has become much more than that it now allows me to stretch to the max the oil witch you all know does not come cheap based on the product alone I absolutely recommend it to every patient I know. However there is much more, the quality of customer service is phenomenal it is awesomely refreshing to deal with individuals who not only take pride in their product but you can tell they are as enthused about it as we the consumers are.
I am lucky enough to be located close to the office and can tell you how pleasant every visit is I am glad I jumped in and got mine right away when it came out I am now reaping the benefits G has been a huge help and always goes above and beyond and for that I thank you, keep up the good work guys I may not always put in my two cents but I love following all the omicron threads and reading everyone's experiences I see a very bright future for the omicron and T.H.C. Scientific Thanks again guys may you all Vape in good health!

cavemanXL,

bruno13

insomniac
408_Grow said:
How have you guys been carrying your units individually? I used a small pipe case I have and it works perfect.also, when you run out of in the cartridge does it just not smoke up anymore? What about when the actual cartridge is done..does it stop heating up? .. I could've sworn I seen this question somewhere before

I use an old Bridge card deck box that I covered in vinyl wrap. It stands up on a table and fits easily in my shirt pocket. I can carry 2 batts, 2 cones, and 2 carts or 1 batt, 3 cones, and three carts, or 1 batt, 1 cone, 1 cart and USB charger.

48d2a39d.jpg

3ac6cba1.jpg

85f95377.jpg

bruno13,
Top Bottom