Discontinued Noochie | The worlds first 3D printed vaporizer!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Meant to edit this in last night but fell asleep first, no edit now and no one posting in between so I'll have to go back to back

Ss39kSw.jpg

Third bowl results, first two were courser and smaller loads, still stirring every hit as my technique improves since I can get hot spots but it also can extract quite even. Could've taken this large bowl further too as you can see, but taste was going and I got so many hits from it. While I'm still honing draw and flame technique my hits have been fairly small (not so unusual for me in general though) since I can scorch a bit as I play with flame and am still working to control harshness. So yeah a finer grind seems to work better here (will need to try a smaller fine ground bowl) and it is definitely a unique experience despite similarities to other vapes. And yeah, it's pretty damn effective and fun to use (plus hold and look at) too :tup:

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Meant to edit this in last night but fell asleep first, no edit now and no one posting in between so I'll have to go back to back

Ss39kSw.jpg

Third bowl results, first two were courser and smaller loads, still stirring every hit as my technique improves since I can get hot spots but it also can extract quite even. Could've taken this large bowl further too as you can see, but taste was going and I got so many hits from it. While I'm still honing draw and flame technique my hits have been fairly small (not so unusual for me in general though) since I can scorch a bit as I play with flame and am still working to control harshness. So yeah a finer grind seems to work better here (will need to try a smaller fine ground bowl) and it is definitely a unique experience despite similarities to other vapes. And yeah, it's pretty damn effective and fun to use (plus hold and look at) too :tup:
Dang, choosing a color is going to be tougher than I though, I love the blue color too. I know you just started testing, but could you do one without grinding sometime in the future? Not necessarily pics, I'm just curious about your opinion on how it performs. I don't grind and I'm hoping I can still make this vape work for me, I really dig it. Just look at that thing.

Shit Snacks

i think we prolly need more testers..like a high temp test. i wanna push the noochie to the limit!!

@NoochieVape definitely takes his herbs farther than I, we'll see how his brother does. So far it is trickier to control temp for me when compared to Daisy with its carb hole. But it's still new, give it time, I'm sure I'll get better with the control... Though there is no limit, direct torch heat can combust if you want it to so no question the power is here, limitless low temps and high temps, just as simple as DaisyBrick

Dang, choosing a color is going to be tougher than I though, I love the blue color too. I know you just started testing, but could you do one without grinding sometime in the future? Not necessarily pics, I'm just curious about your opinion on how it performs. I don't grind and I'm hoping I can still make this vape work for me, I really dig it. Just look at that thing.

lol yeah I spent a long time on colors, you haven't even seen all the options yet, I'm happy with my choice though. I can try hand broken and a whole nug, though I don't have too much success with whole nugs in any of my vapes really... Firefly was great at that when I had it, Zion/Milaana/Daisy/Lily can do it fine, but don't really work too well in my experience, not compared to grounds at least. Since Noochie seems to work better with finer grind I wouldn't expect much, but again it is user dependent as well... Hand broken will likely work depending how fine/course it is, so much to test!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@NoochieVape definitely takes his herbs farther than I, we'll see how his brother does. So far it is trickier to control temp for me when compared to Daisy with its carb hole. But it's still new, give it time, I'm sure I'll get better with the control... Though there is no limit, direct torch heat can combust if you want it to so no question the power is here, limitless low temps and high temps, just as simple as DaisyBrick

lol yeah I spent a long time on colors, you haven't even seen all the options yet, I'm happy with my choice though. I can try hand broken and a whole nug, though I don't have too much success with whole nugs in any of my vapes really... Firefly was great at that when I had it, Zion/Milaana/Daisy/Lily can do it fine, but don't really work too well in my experience, not compared to grounds at least. Since Noochie seems to work better with finer grind I wouldn't expect much, but again it is user dependent as well... Hand broken will likely work depending how fine/course it is, so much to test!
I wasn't expecting whole nugs, my herbalAire is the only thing I can do whole nugs in well (love you baby), I'm thinking more along the lines of chunking it up, that works great in all my other butane vapes so far. One other question, does it feel light or heavy in your hand? Like is it lighter or heavier than it looks? Maybe that's a weird question. Can't wait to hear more about this thing.

More colors? I sometimes have serious issues picking a color. Man.... with the 3d printing and glazing happening like it does there is a lot of room for some awesome and silly variations on this thing. Damn that blue looks nice. I'll have to wait until I see them all on the product page, but I think the only color that could tempt me away from a 70's green (avacado?) one is purple.....

Shit Snacks

I wasn't expecting whole nugs, my herbalAire is the only thing I can do whole nugs in well (love you baby), I'm thinking more along the lines of chunking it up, that works great in all my other butane vapes so far. One other question, does it feel light or heavy in your hand? Like is it lighter or heavier than it looks? Maybe that's a weird question. Can't wait to hear more about this thing.

More colors? I sometimes have serious issues picking a color. Man.... with the 3d printing and glazing happening like it does there is a lot of room for some awesome and silly variations on this thing. Damn that blue looks nice. I'll have to wait until I see them all on the product page, but I think the only color that could tempt me away from a 70's green (avacado?) one is purple.....

Ah okay, yeah handbroken you can do course or go pretty fine, I expect finer consistency to work better here than a chunkier crumble that'd work better in Daisy, just based on my first two courser bowls and that finer third one above (the bowl is a bit narrower than Lotus and Lily even, so I think that's a factor). I like to do hand grind when it's a nice fresh batch of herbs I'm trying for the first time, I need to get some soon actually so maybe that's when I'll test...

Weight wise it isn't too heavy but definitely has some heft, if you have experience with porcelain objects this is small but thick, so heavy but it's size makes it lighter. The thickness is great bc the body doesn't get hot at all, even the lid can be removed right after a hit, that's one of Lil Noochie's coolest features actually (pun unintended but most welcome) So heavier than it looks maybe, but smaller too, so not bad at all, trust me it feels surprisingly perfect in your hand and is plenty portable

Yeah options are endless, just wait til custom glazing is possible, won't be able to decide on anything lol But aside from the dark green and this light blue, there is a dark blue and a light green (called celadon, was very close to going with that, but glad I went with the blue) along with white. The other glazes from this place seem to be too thick for our use

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
@StormyPinkness Here is the dark blue one. It has a definite purple to it, I think. I will also try hand ripped nugs, there's no reason it wouldn't work but I am going to say that in order to get the best results you will have to eventually break it up by stirring or in your palm.

413e070b-aef5-4822-b284-e7b461cd5e94
doRNGCJ.jpg

Your abv looks dang good up top, @Shit Snacks! Are you enjoying using Noochie, I guess that's what it really comes down to in the end. Also, are you still having trouble with harshness or was it the charring/combustion?

@subway13029

I'm all ready to sell basically! It all just depends on what @Shit Snacks finds with his testing and if he thinks it needs something major changed.

Shit Snacks

Yeah totally enjoyable dude! Just such a pleasure to hold, carress, gaze longingly at... Nothing like ceramic, and vapewise there is nothing quite like Noochie. The harshness and scorching both seem to be directly related to torch technique. I actually took time with Lily Daisy and Brick Jr, even now still not quite a master with them as scorching and harsh hits do happen sporadically. These vapes tend to have a steeper learning curve for me bc it can be tricky to see up close to aim properly. I'll get better with more practice, I do get some nice smooth hits too so it's definitely possible. Only on bowl five now, this was bowl four:

mr6inCe.jpg

Similar to before but half the size, it sat below the screen vs a fuller pack that can cover the screen and fill the tube (great how seemingly any amount works, can fit a lot, I'll need to test a pinch, risk is you could bypass the herb and just inhale heat right into the screen which could be a bit hot on mouth but again it's aim related, slightly draw). You can see there a few black spots from scorchings, I don't really combust ignite since I am sensitive enough to ease off and just get a scorched hotspot (common for nearly all pure convection on demand I've used) so the hit tastes combusty but haven't needed to clean the nooch yet or anything. I really am going off of taste and throat heat sense especially while I work on aim, so still taking it pretty easy but getting plenty gone, just controlled I suppose.

It really is like using a little vapor pipe, extra unique being ceramic. It's so fun to take off and on the lid even, it was super tight at first but now has loosened up enough that it is nice and easy to twist off and on, yet super secure sideways or upside down even, could hold by the lid. A longer vapor path might be cool to try too, we'll see how wpa works, could have additional mouthpiece accessories... Still way too early to judge of course, but so far this is indeed feeling like a great product!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah I was initially a bit skeptical, yet even with my steeper learning curve, I can really see how the Noochie is certainly effective!

fwTzA3u.jpg

For @StormyPinkness I had one last nug of this banana ogre, so I tore off some chunks by hand above. It actually works very well, as you stir over time after each hit they break up and you get a nice tasty vapor experience. Didn't get a shot of the avb this time, but this does seem to be a great way to nooch!

I also tried a few mouthpiece extensions, Daisy mp doesnt really work, a dry pnwt accidentally led to combustion without the instantaneous flavor feedback (first cleaning took like a minute though so so quick and easy here), but 18mm female glass works fairly well (I have a couple of those, a little better visibility with intake further from face and super smooth ofcourse) and I even tried the narrow part of Ed's wooden Lily mouthpiece which worked alright too (fit inside the Noochie MP vs around it like the others). All of these need to be held in place while you use them though, not a big deal since Noochie is so small in your hand... Unfortunately the silicone whip I have is too thick to fit in Noochie though and can't go around either. Haven't tried any water yet, seems I need to direct draw feedback for my poor torch aim though

Some of you more skilled torch vape users may not have any of the issues I have had so far though, as I mentioned I'm still not the best with Daisy Lily and Jr either, even VapCap and Lotus for that matter... But I know the potential is here

Shit Snacks

Another back to back since nobody's posting in between, but wanted to share I'm finding an easier learning curve with the small Honest torch now instead of the bigger Eagle (still waiting on the lvling to arrive). It's not just the flame but the size of torch too I guess, I can move it around while igniting easier to find the sweet spots and it is more forgiving, just easier control over all it seems. As always there is still plenty more testing to be done though ;):ko:

zAkRh0r.jpg

Because I cannot post without a photo right? (That's beta Zion #4 behind Noochie #4 btw)

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
The banana ogre you show in your post above is a before shot, not abv?

I'm really glad a smaller torch is working better for you. I was worried about that Eagle since it looked massive compared to the Noochie. Your light blue Nooch looks great especially next to that Zion. Maybe in the future I can incorporate wood and ceramic in one vape :nod:, man would that be so perfect, I would just love that.

Shit Snacks

The banana ogre you show in your post above is a before shot, not abv?

I'm really glad a smaller torch is working better for you. I was worried about that Eagle since it looked massive compared to the Noochie. Your light blue Nooch looks great especially next to that Zion. Maybe in the future I can incorporate wood and ceramic in one vape :nod:, man would that be so perfect, I would just love that.

Yeah it was fresh, the lighting is terrible though so it's hard to tell (also not on white background like the avb photos were)

The Eagle is nice, but its trigger isn't as easy ergonomic as the Honest is (lvling looks the same in that regard so it should do well too) and the larger body is trickier to maneuver. The eagle holds a lot which is nice to not have to refill but yeah not the best option to use here.

Yeah I really love the light blue, but the thought of mixing ceramic and wood has me :drool:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Maybe you can design an extended wood mouthpiece that also serves to keep the flame further away from your eyes to help aiming the torch and also cool the vapor to reduce any harshness. A J-hook Tolkien-esque thingy could be cool, made by Dan Morrison would be killer.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Maybe you can design an extended wood mouthpiece that also serves to keep the flame further away from your eyes to help aiming the torch and also cool the vapor to reduce any harshness. A J-hook Tolkien-esque thingy could be cool, made by Dan Morrison would be killer.
Fucking A yes! A partnership with him for would be a dream. Been wanting to get my mitts on an Okin since last April! :drool:

little maggie

Yeah it was fresh, the lighting is terrible though so it's hard to tell (also not on white background like the avb photos were)

The Eagle is nice, but its trigger isn't as easy ergonomic as the Honest is (lvling looks the same in that regard so it should do well too) and the larger body is trickier to maneuver. The eagle holds a lot which is nice to not have to refill but yeah not the best option to use here.

Yeah I really love the light blue, but the thought of mixing ceramic and wood has me :drool:
Just wondering- and I might have missed a post on this- if you've been able to use it with water and if so how? I've needed water with Daisy, Lily and my Milaana so I would need it to use one of these.

Shit Snacks

Just wondering- and I might have missed a post on this- if you've been able to use it with water and if so how? I've needed water with Daisy, Lily and my Milaana so I would need it to use one of these.

I actually did try the other day, as I mentioned previously it can actually fit into 18mm female airtight, you just have to hold it there. So I used it though my inline honeycomb right angle bubbler and was able to get a good hit, you have the Noochie sideways is all so a bit different, since my aim is still flawed I didnt do much more for fear of scorching. Using the right size silicone a whip solution would be great though, thats actually how I first learned Daisy, but maybe @Ratchett can whip up a SonG that fits over the round mouthpiece, that might be the best, it could even be long enough to keep Noochie upright (not that it needs to be)

little maggie

I actually did try the other day, as I mentioned previously it can actually fit into 18mm female airtight, you just have to hold it there. So I used it though my inline honeycomb right angle bubbler and was able to get a good hit, you have the Noochie sideways is all so a bit different, since my aim is still flawed I didnt do much more for fear of scorching. Using the right size silicone a whip solution would be great though, thats actually how I first learned Daisy, but maybe @Ratchett can whip up a SonG that fits over the round mouthpiece, that might be the best, it could even be long enough to keep Noochie upright (not that it needs to be)
Thanks. How do you end up being a tester so much? I am such a klutz that I think I'd be a good tester. If I can use it anyone can. On the other hand there have been some popular vapes that I never did master.

Shit Snacks

Thanks. How do you end up being a tester so much? I am such a klutz that I think I'd be a good tester. If I can use it anyone can. On the other hand there have been some popular vapes that I never did master.

lol yeah, not everythings for everyone, but I do always appreciate your take on a vape for that reason. I think it stems from my crazy over attention to detail really, but they come from different places like being asked cold or even inquiring myself, sometimes just being lucky to have ordered early enough like with Zion. This one was of special interest to me because of the ceramics, so I was happy to pay for a Noochie to beta test early and verify performance for the creator since I've also enjoyed the Daisy/Lily so much along with many other vapes of course... Some of these are good guys that I am happy to call friends now, but even for all the testing I've done, there are other members who have done and continue to do even more somehow. It must be a mix of offering and being requested for them as well I imagine, good work leads to more?

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Yeah, in @Shit Snacks case it was simply because he asked. As well as I have seen him around the forums for some time and knew he had a lot of experience with butane vapes.

There were a couple other people who asked, namely @nondarb, but it was on Reddit and at an early time before I was ready to send any beta units out. I did mean to get back to you about getting a unit but life got hectic and it slipped my mind. In hindsight I really do wish I would have gotten a few more beta units out there - but it's all a part of learning experiences I guess.

I'll keep you in mind for any future products @little maggie, as well as you @nondarb, if you're still interested.

Shit Snacks

Yeah, in @Shit Snacks case it was simply because he asked. As well as I have seen him around the forums for some time and knew he had a lot of experience with butane vapes.

There were a couple other people who asked, namely @nondarb, but it was on Reddit and at an early time before I was ready to send any beta units out. I did mean to get back to you about getting a unit but life got hectic and it slipped my mind. In hindsight I really do wish I would have gotten a few more beta units out there - but it's all a part of learning experiences I guess.

I'll keep you in mind for any future products @little maggie, as well as you @nondarb, if you're still interested.

It certainly helps that this product was already pretty ready for sale, sure there may still be some tweaks to consider and test, but a broader pool of users is always best to confirm. Though the learning curve has been a bit steeper for me, I know others here will have no trouble and either way Noochie is a joy to use!

Top Bottom