Discontinued Noochie | The worlds first 3D printed vaporizer!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
zUWGMaY.jpg

Xv54HtB.jpg

uG3PcaQ.jpg

AOQawlY.jpg
That glazing is amazing! :freak:

I am definitely very interested in this vaporizer, I love the usage video and the improved glazing really shows off the unique design.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Thank you everybody for the enthusiasm. The glazing is definitely starting to represent my initial vision more closely and I am also excited to hear impressions as well.

@Doktor Dub I aim to offer shipping to other countries, as long as everything goes according to plan.

I was just going to tag you @StormyPinkness when I noticed the color was very similar to the pics you posted before.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Packed this boy up to the brim with some very finely ground, super fresh OG Chem :drool: I picked up this afternoon. After about 5 hits it's the consistency of brown sugar. Like straight up feels like you're stirring brown sugar.
Maybe it's just that the herb wasn't bone dry but I do know this: it's all about finding the sweet spot with the flame length and once you do, Noochie just does the rest I guess, I don't even get it.

66563291-b76e-4a10-ad94-3d51a4e2c832
KieMzbO.jpg

Last edited:

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
I can't wait for you to be able to try! @Shit Snacks will be getting his within the next week and be able to provide you guys with some good (hopefully :ugh:) feedback and reviews. Most of all some unbiased info coming from someone other than me!

Then after that, if all is well, it will be very soon that Noochie is available for purchase.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can't wait for you to be able to try! @Shit Snacks will be getting his within the next week and be able to provide you guys with some good (hopefully :ugh:) feedback and reviews. Most of all some unbiased info coming from someone other than me!

Then after that, if all is well, it will be very soon that Noochie is available for purchase.

Neither can I! Looking forward to it, even got a couple new torches coming to try now too

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Packed this boy up to the brim with some very finely ground, super fresh OG Chem :drool: I picked up this afternoon. After about 5 hits it's the consistency of brown sugar. Like straight up feels like you're stirring brown sugar.
Maybe it's just that the herb wasn't bone dry but I do know this: it's all about finding the sweet spot with the flame length and once you do, Noochie just does the rest I guess, I don't even get it.

66563291-b76e-4a10-ad94-3d51a4e2c832
KieMzbO.jpg
Green on green, can't wait for this little guy. Hurry up @Shit Snacks and give me the good news.

Shit Snacks

Nice dude! I've only been using a scorch torch single flame so I'll be interested in your findings.

I did think about a scorch double, since I'd seen it recommended for VapCap and was curious how it might work heating perpendicular here, but for now just went with the large tank Eagle and the globe tank LVling that otherwise looks like the small Honest torch (have one of those and a Power too, but they've been acting finicky on me lately, and the metal Zico is even worse)

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
I just use an oldish goose neck scorch I somehow acquired from a buddy last year. I really like the ergonomics and angle of the flame but it has been acting up lately so I do need to look into something else and maybe a little higher quality.

That Eagle torch looks heavy duty wow, I'd be nervous using it! I've seen those lvling ones around here though. I like that the scorch is metal on the outside.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I just use an oldish goose neck scorch I somehow acquired from a buddy last year. I really like the ergonomics and angle of the flame but it has been acting up lately so I do need to look into something else and maybe a little higher quality.

That Eagle torch looks heavy duty wow, I'd be nervous using it! I've seen those lvling ones around here though. I like that the scorch is metal on the outside.

Yeah the zico is metal and would be great if it didn't suck lol it needs to be warmed up and just finicky as hell. Also has a small tank, like the Honest. The lvling seems like the Honest but with a bigger tank so hoping it's a winner. I've seen the eagle around and tried my friends old one, way hot even for Daisy but I should be able to dial the flame down on a new one and it's got a large tank so we'll see... I did always like the power for Daisy and Lily so I may just pick up a new one of those if these aren't good

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Thank you @Vapenvy!

I am quietly and nervously awaiting @Shit Snacks impressions and hope they live up to his excitement and expectations.

He is officially going to be the second person in the world to vape out of a 3D printed porcelain device - unless my brother gets his first, but his has much farther of a distance to go! I'm a nervous wreck and hope he loves the experience as I do, so others can get their hands on one as well! I couldn't have asked for a better or more excited beta tester, so thank you in advance and plenty more thanks to come, I'm sure.

Also - water pipe adapter to come very soon as well! I just had my first baby boy and life has been a little hectic but very exciting these past few weeks.

Shit Snacks

Thank you @Vapenvy!

I am quietly and nervously awaiting @Shit Snacks impressions and hope they live up to his excitement and expectations.

He is officially going to be the second person in the world to vape out of a 3D printed porcelain device - unless my brother gets his first, but his has much farther of a distance to go! I'm a nervous wreck and hope he loves the experience as I do, so others can get their hands on one as well! I couldn't have asked for a better or more excited beta tester, so thank you in advance and plenty more thanks to come, I'm sure.

Also - water pipe adapter to come very soon as well! I just had my first baby boy and life has been a little hectic but very exciting these past few weeks.

Makin me blush, was more than happy to be a beta buyer for this one, between the 3D printed ceramic and direct torch convection it was a no brainer so thanks all around. Cannot wait to try it every which way, any chance tracking says delivery today?!

So no photos of your brother's dark blue on though? Should've gotten a shot of all 3 colors together, oh well next time! And congratulations to you and your wife on the new son dude! Equally great news to hear, i see very busy times ahead for you...

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Thanks a lot!

I did get studio pics of them both, specifically for the website for when they go on sale. That's a good idea, I'll throw them side by side in Photoshop later today so we can see all three together.
Still have to get the light green as well, that ones definitely next. I will also check the tracking when I get home from work and let you know as well as send you the tracking code. I should have done that in the first place.

There was a cool little something that was going to go on your and will go on everyone's package that is going to look SO sweet, but I didn't receive it in time and was a little bummed but I figured better to get you your Noochie ASAP then make you wait for something cosmetic.

It'll just have to wait for the water pipe adapter package I guess.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Oooh, I am watching you little Noochie! I like butane vapes A LOT! I am most interested in the water pipe adapter as I run most of my vapes through water. I was thinking in the original design had a 14/18mm tapered mouthpiece It would be perfect. Waiting for the adapter for sure!

The glazing is beautiful and it reminds me a le creuset I use in my kitchen, I love it!

You are breathing in a heck of a lot of butane in that video. No thanks. Your vaporizer has a serious design flaw imo. The heater needs to be separated from the air path. Heat the intake from the outsides, not direct.

I can assure you that with a properly working torch lighter he is not. I have a Daisy that I use the same way, no butane inhalation whatsoever unless your torch is severely malfunctioning. As others have already mentioned, 100% of butane is burned. The byproducts of Butane being burned are CO2 & H2O (Not harmful) and energy via heat and light, That's the flame you are seeing ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom